Start by marking “Split the Uprights” as Want to Read:
Split the Uprights

Read Excerpt

Split the Uprights

What happens when you mix men and women in a fantasy football league? Lots of sexy competition and instant rivalries. Owner of Fantasy Leagues, Lola Fontaine, maintains two identities, one as loving matchmaker and the other as ball busting Dominatrix. In the LockHim Room, her muscle toned guys never know what to expect.
With reclusive statistician, Eugene Carlton, they beli
Published (first published November 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Split the Uprights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Split the Uprights

Ren nerdychampagne
READ MY FULL REVIEW HERE!

The rating might change.

WHAT DID I JUST
WHAT

bye I'ma read the second book now
Theresa Needham fehse
Apr 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Free book for honest review. juliesbookreview.blogspot.com

With reclusive statistician, Eugene Carlton, they believe they have the perfect formula for romance. All their success t
Sue Davis
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: almost-favorite
I WAS GIVEN THIS FOR A HONEST REVIEW AND THIS IS MY OPINION over 18
Now you start out with a woman who has found a way to make money, play a game and enjoy herself.Lola Fontaine plays a game for each season,this is one during football, 13 women and 13 men or chosen to play. Now she picks the ones she thinks have the chance to make a love match during the season. She has a partner Eugene Carlton, a genius with figures, who figures out how many pairs he thinks will become couples. Now on the side
Cassie Hess-dean
Dec 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The fantasy football league and dating all rolled into one is the perfect way to find matches for like minded people. Lola has found the perfect business for her. It allows her to do things her own way and help people make matches for their happily ever after. Even if that's not for her. Danika, one of the dating league contestants seems to have hit a nerve with Lola as a friend and maybe more. When things start to spin out of Lola's control, will she be able to hold it together or will she lose ...more
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I was given a copy by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

This is a unique match making story. Lola has come up with the perfect business of Fantasy Football and match making. While helping people fin their love match, she also gets to enjoy something she loves. When things start to spin out of control. Lola loses her grip on her life. Will she able to hold it together or will things to far out of hand for her to control? I guess you will have to read and see what happens.

I enjoyed th
Terra J
Feb 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
I got an Arc copy of this book for a blog tour. I liked the story. It is about a match making service. Lola has some issues of her own to deal with. What? Well you will have to read to find out. Eugene is her genius sidekick with maybe a touch of autism. He loves to study human interaction.

To find out if the dating service is a success.. You will have to read the book. Overall the book was well written. I enjoyed it.

The next book should be out soon.
Karen Cino
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love how Davee uses Fantasy Football as a match making technique. The plot was original and kept me going. Great interaction between the characters.
Kevin
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Before I knew it, I was done reading the book! Send me more Davee!
Jennifer Dawn✌️❤️
Uncensored Smut.™
DNF review on this book full reviews on more!

DNF: Davee is an awesome person with an awesome attitude. I just couldn't get into the story. Plus, Lola was borderline bisexual (I didn't find out if she actually was) and doesn't settle well with my stomach. I have nothing against it! I just personally don't want to read about it.

..I received a complimentary copy for an honest review and I thank her for the opportunity..
Danielle from Short and Sassy
Jul 26, 2015 rated it did not like it
Boy was this book NOT what I was expecting.. I thought it was going to be the type of read I loved. This was not the case. I struggled through this book, skimmed it and when it was done... i don't even know.

The formatting was also an issue. No real paragraphs.
OKbook Hoarder
Feb 25, 2015
Angela Sharp
Feb 26, 2015
Davee Jones
Mar 08, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Danisha  Wade
Arefin Rahman
May 25, 2015
Blessing Ananti
Jul 08, 2015
Davee Jones began a career in the counseling field with her M.Ed. She then diversified and began work for the federal government. The dryness of the day to day assignments fostered the desire for her to do something more creative. Everything between the covers comes from the heart.
Now avidly writing, she has several other books in progress. She has books that draw from eroticism, romance, suspens
“There's no sense beating around the bush, it doesn't burn that many calories." from Split the Uprights” 0 likes