Start by marking “Orgasmic Texas Dawn (Orgasmic Texas Dawn, #1)” as Want to Read:
Orgasmic Texas Dawn (Orgasmic Texas Dawn, #1)

Orgasmic Texas Dawn

(Orgasmic Texas Dawn #1)

Canadian cop Kieran Fox has fallen from grace after a disastrous romance with the wrong guy—the head of a drug cartel. When Sheriff Dillon DePriest moseys on up north begging Kieran to come to his town of Lone Trail, Texas, to help him deal with a gang of murderous drug dealers, Kieran agrees, if only to get away from the scene of his own crime.

Soon thereafter, Kieran lear
ebook, 2nd Edition, 138 pages
Published August 10th 2014 by Amber Allure (first published September 22nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Orgasmic Texas Dawn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Orgasmic Texas Dawn

Jo * Smut-Dickted *
So how could you not want to read this - with a guy named Jubilee and a Cher impersonator and someone missing his dangly bits? Count me in - Ride em COWBOY!

Edit: Completed the book. It was a fun ride - lot of slapstick type humor. Stereotypes (on purpose) and caricatures make this one engaging. The only thing marring it was that I had to go back a few times to make sure I knew whose viewpoint I was reading. POV switches were a bit rough at times. This one is funny - both in its intentional funny
ElaineY
UPDATE ON THIS REVIEW Aug 2013:
I gave this 2 stars but now that I've discovered it wasn't finished, I've removed the 2 stars but I'll keep the review below as reference. I will start on the series only when it's complete.

This was a very uneven book. Once Kieran Fox got to that Texas small town, I had a hard time figuring out what the story was about. I know there's some kind of plot in there but I don't know what it was. The two MCs were so alike I couldn't tell them apart and because the story
Christy
Oct 05, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, on-my-kindle, arc
A very dear friend, whose opinion I respect quite a lot, recommended that I read this first book in a new series by A.J. Llewellyn and D.J. Manly, of which neither author had I read before. So combined with a good recommendation, an intriguing blurb, and the excitement of discovering new authors, I jumped right in. It only took a page or two before I realized I was going to enjoy this story very much. Once again, my friend was right.

Kieran Fox is having a pretty crappy life right now. He's spent
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
Sep 22, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: crime, drugs, cops
4 1/2 Hearts

First published at MM Good Book Reviews

Kieran Fox is reeling from a disastrous romance which has left him jobless. He’s head-hunted by a Texas Sheriff and finds himself in the town of Lone Trail, Texas to put a stop to murders and drug deals. Jubilee is a US Marshal who’s on a task force that is digging into the drug cartel. Teaming up with Kieran is a great idea when the bad guys begin to drop, but the attraction between Kieran and Jubilee cou
Serena Yates
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gay
This story starts with an interesting premise, and leads you on a wild ride that never lets up. Two cops, one Canadian, one American, each of them good at what they do, and stubborn about accepting anyone's advice (never mind another cop's), have to deal with a mysterious series of murders and a drug cartel – just for starters. And all of that in the middle of Texas – what could be hotter?

Canadian detective Kieran Fox, as good as he is at going undercover and getting criminals convicted, is not
Pam
I like unusual premises and Kiernan's disasterous romantic history with a drug lord is totally unexpected for an intelligent man who's a decorated police detective. A man who definitely know better. This is just one of the many surprises I found sprinkled throughout the story. The odd combination of individuals found within it's pages is a mixture that somehow works in the skillful hands of these talented authors. I mean you have romance, kids, cops, killers, man eating alligators, and a flamboy ...more
Meggie
I have to admit, I liked how this first part began, it was intriguing, pulling and full of humor. Everything what pulls the reader into the story. I even liked the main storyline, in small outside town of Lone Trail, in which a city cop Kieran, comes to work for a year. But then everything in this nice compacted storyline fell apart, and that's because this melodramatic, unrealistic even fullish romance between Kieran and U.S. Marshal, Jubilee. Their sex at the end in the motel, who ever wrote t ...more
Brandilyn
Feb 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2015, mm
Reviewed for Prism Book Alliance

I first saw a little book by the name of Orgasmic Texas Dawn show up on the site of a publisher that shall remain nameless. I was intrigued because, well... TEXAS. Yeah, I am a glutton for Texas-based books. I never did get around to reading that book, however. I did see it grow from one book to two and then more... then they went away. They are, however, back with a new publisher. Again, I was intrigued, but let them go by without picking them up for a while. I

Caroline Brand
I really enjoyed this although I am bit gutted there was no resolution towards the end and I hadn’t realised it book 1 out of 13!! Canadian Detective Kiernan Fox relocates to small town Texas after finding out he was dating a drug dealing member of the mob. Moving to such a small town is a culture shock and he spends a lot of time wondering what the hell he has agreed to.

One good thing to come out of his move is tall and sexy US Marshall Jubilee Mason but Jubilee is so far in the closet he might
Tristan
Dec 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cop-pi-ff, mystery
4/5

This was a fun and exciting ride. The cases presented in the story are silly, but entertaining nonetheless. (view spoiler) The few gun scenes were rewarding. Plus both of the main characters' personas were amusing - I found myself chuckling through out the book.

This book was such a joy to read, so much that it easily slipped into my favorite slot. Though I found it disappointing that they
Lisa
I don't know why I waited so long to read this book. I purchased it nearly a year ago.
Having had to arrest his lover, Kieran is taking some time out from work. He is visited by a small Texas town sheriff and asked to come on board for a year until he sorts himself out.
In Lone Trail, he meet US Marshall Jubilee, there is an instant attraction but Jubilee is in the closet.
I liked this book. The pace and the 'mystery'. I liked that the guys did not act on their attraction until nearly the end of th
Shaz
Sep 23, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Shaz by: Christine
I'm glad there are more books in this series, cause I'm not done with these guys.

I found the story slightly confusing in the very beginning, but the guys quickly started to grow on me. Yes even Dillon lol. It's hard to get my head around the extreme small country town that this is set in, but it's well enough described that I'm getting a pretty good mental picture...not a necessarily flattering one lol, but that's not necessary for the book.

Kieran and Jubilee are seriously sexy... and together
Bogusia
I have to say A.J. and D.J. are my favourite authors.
After enjoying 'Mingo McCloud' series, my expectations were very, very high:)
Soooo, 'Orgasmic Texas' is not bad, I liked it, but to be honest I preferred the others because I had a hard time with POV switches :( but because the characters are interesting with a very enjoyable plot, I'm going to read the second book in the series.
L.E.
Apr 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-read, sh-2015-aug
This was sitting on my TBR shelf for a long time. I don't know why I waited so long because I loved this book. I'm looking forward to the next book and excited to see where Jubilee and Kieran's relationship goes.
Marion
Oct 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First in a series, I really enjoyed this book! Great writing, lots of action! Slow buildup, which was great! Loved all the characters -main and supporting. Loved the Canadian /American angle. On to the next...
Teresa
3.5 Stars - It was fun, took lots of leeway in the way of police procedure but was an entertaining story. The POV shifts would have benefited from chapter headings, there were times I wasn't sure who was talking at first.
Lidia
Nov 13, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Grand storys that of Manly and Llewellyn where the detective story is exciting and is main also respect to the love story. Kieran is a fantastic and cute character while I think that Jube can be a problem. Amazing as all their books
Natalija
Feb 11, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm
I enjoyed the first part of the book, but then Kieran met Jubilee and it went downhill from there. The awkward conversations between the two of them left me bewildered. Also, I couldn't disregard their inappropriate behaviour during surveillance operation or the untimely declarations of love.
Kristy Maitz
Sep 23, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
My God is that story plot boring. Start is okay its pulls you into it but then we get to chapter two and we get bla, bla, bla from then on.
Juli
Good characters with good promise...not a fan of the abrupt ending though.
Donna
Yep...I am liking this series and have only read book one!!! Moving on.....
Karel
Jan 09, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The most exciting part of this book was the blurb.
LDL
Jan 29, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Characters and place are about a 4; romance so far a 3. I can't imagine the further convolutions this series is going to take over 10+ books given how it has started.
Dee
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bought, favorite
Wow. Been a long time so I read a novel that enthralled me so. No question, I am going onto book 2 now.
rated it it was ok
Feb 24, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
where to find 3 4 Apr 12, 2014 12:57PM
Orgasmic Texas Dawn series 3 20 Dec 26, 2012 02:04PM
  • The Law of Desire (Encounters, #1)
  • Mobsters and Miracles
  • Smashed into Pieces (Clear Water Creek Chronicles #2)
  • New York Cowboy
  • A Rookie Move
  • High Concept
  • L.A. Bytes (L.A., #4)
  • Dangerous Submission (Dangerous Affairs, #2)
  • Cover Up (Toronto Tales, #2)
  • Parting Shot (A Matter of Time, #7)
  • Heat Under Fire (By Fire, #4)
  • Sounds of Love (Senses and Sensations, #1)
  • Forever (Spy vs. Spook #3)
  • Under the Skin
  • Deadly Wrong (Deadly Mystery, #2)
  • A Deadly Game (A Nick Fallon Investigation, #1)
  • The Fireman and the Cop (Ellery Mountain, #1)
  • Love, Like Water
A.J. Llewellyn lives in California, but dreams of living in Hawaii. Frequent trips to all the islands, bags of Kona coffee in the fridge and a healthy collection of Hawaiian records keep this writer refueled.

A.J’s passion for the islands led to writing a play about the last ruling monarch of Hawaii, Queen Lili’uokalani as well as a non-erotic novel about the overthrow of her kingdom written in dia

Orgasmic Texas Dawn (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Longing (Orgasmic Texas Dawn, #2)
  • Slow Dance (Orgasmic Texas Dawn, #3 )
  • Last Dance (Orgasmic Texas Dawn, #4)
  • Summer Rain (Orgasmic Texas Dawn, #5)
  • Autumn Breeze (Orgasmic Texas Dawn, #6)
  • Winter Frost (Orgasmic Texas Dawn, #7)
  • Spring Leaves (Orgasmic Texas Dawn, #8)
  • Turmoil (Orgasmic Texas Dawn, #9)
  • Touche (Orgasmic Texas Dawn, #10)
  • At Heart (Orgasmic Texas Dawn,  #11)