Start by marking “Infernal Ice” as Want to Read:
Infernal Ice

Infernal Ice

(The Stygian Chronicles #1)

Beneath the sun kissed skies and the glamour of South Beach, Stygians and mortals co-exist under an uneasy alliance. Governed by strict rules known as Stygian protocol, they live by one most sacred and cardinal rule: Never comingle with mortals.

Grief stricken, caseworker Jessa Belle Jones loses herself in her job, after the love of her life, Scott Dempsey disappears withou
Published December 18th 2014 (first published December 17th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Infernal Ice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infernal Ice

Cas
Dec 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
~Thanks to the author for providing a copy in exchange for an honest review~

Wow. When I started reading, I thought, this isn't going to be good. I was wrong. Wow, Infernal ice was good. it start out in a rather confusing way, but it got better and better. I really liked the start and the end- I felt that they were the most connected parts of infernal ice. My copy was provided for the Infernal Ice book tour, so I'm not sure if it's finalised or not, but Infernal Ice (well, my copy) had quite a fe
Ann Marie
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC for an honest review.

4.5 stars!

“Your love for each other is the perfect emotion between two imperfect people”

“He loved her fondly, disinterestedly, devotedly.”

I really enjoyed this story very very much. I really love stories like this with humans and nonhumans (lol). I love escaping into a world of make believe I mean that is the reason to read right? Here we meet Raum and Jessa. Now hold on to your seat for this pretty magical ride. So Raum is the sexy devilish type and Jessa
Azahara Arenas (Living in Our Own Story Blog)
I really liked Infernal Ice. It was the perfect mix of paranormal/fantasy with urban romance.
The writing is really catching from the very beginning, I was hooked to the book for days. The main characters are everything you could wish for, sexy, mysterious and kind of sweet in the darkest places.
There were lots of suspense in this book and itll make you want to finish it to know whats going on but at the same time keep reading it forever because is so good that you dont want it to end.
Perfect rea
Jessica Figueroa
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
There are many things to love about this book. The characters were interesting and I loved that there was a dual point of view. There is secrets, twists, suspense, romance and a bit of steam to interest the readers. It took me a little bit to get used to the strange names and some of the meaning but it was easy to pick up after reading the bit of glossary. I overall thought that this book was unique and interesting and I recommend you lovely readers over the age of 18 to check out this book.
She Hearts Books
Winter
Nikki
Ashley Poteet
Dec 17, 2014
Joceline Farrah is an avid reader of all of things paranormal. She draws inspiration for her stories from her own hometown magic city Miami Beach, FL. With pen to paper, she creates worlds where beings are as magical as the realms they inhabit.When she isn't plotting new ideas for a novel or crocheting, she enjoys a good game of Chess and a nice cup of Chai tea.