Start by marking “Service (Sealed with a Kink, #6)” as Want to Read:
Service (Sealed with a Kink, #6)

Service

(Sealed with a Kink #6)

This is the second time around for Master Simeon and Derek. The two men broke up a couple of months ago, but they just couldn’t entirely let go of each other.

Knowing there’s a strong connection between them, Simeon suggests a long weekend for them to try again - Four days, full on submission, exploring Derek’s need for service to be a large part of their relationship.

Can t
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 50 pages
Published October 15th 2014 by Resplendence Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Service, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Service

Start your review of Service (Sealed with a Kink, #6)
Elena
OK, this one made me roll my eyes, but only because I hate cleaning and I can't fathom how anybody can crave it?!?! :)

Truth be told, Derek wants more, needs more - he only finds peace serving...
Simeon screwed things once already... When he and Derek were seeing each other the first time, Simeon didn't recognise the boy's needs.

So they split up and now here's their second chance: a hot and sexy weekend to explore Derek's kink and enable Simeon find his inner Dom...

It's a sweet read, with a deli
Serena Yates
Dec 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay, bdsm-and-d-s
Trust is essential in any partnership, but it becomes more important when BDSM is involved. In the case of this story Master Simeon, who enjoys being serviced, and sub Derek, who loves serving and taking care of his Master, are a perfect match, but they didn't figure it out when they first met. With hindsight, they now both realize what was missing, and set out to fix things.

Please find my full review of the second edition on Rainbow Book Reviews.
Stephanie
Oct 31, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014, all-romance, bdsm
The blurb on this book needs to be changed. The one above is the same as Book 5's. This is the correct one taken from the inside of Service:

"This is the second time around for Master Simeon and Derek. The Two men broke up a couple of months ago, but they just couldn't entirely let go of each other.

Knowing there's a strong connection between them, Simeon suggests a long weekend for them to try again--Four days, full on submission, exploring Derek's need for service to be a large part of their rel
Serena Yates
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Please find my full review of the second edition on Rainbow Book Reviews.
Lauralee
Dec 03, 2019 rated it liked it
A sweet little in between read, very enjoyable but without any substance.
There is no real conflict here, no real explanation why it didn't work out between those two before when now everything is instantly perfect and cozy and happily every after.
And not that it's really important, but the cover is totally unfitting. There is no bondage, no leather, let alone red, no discipline like it's suggested in the picture in this story. This is about service as in cooking, cleaning, bjs.
kerryann williams
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A gem

Book 6 is very well written ,flows beautifully . You find yourself hoping for both sub and master equally, wanting it to work out for them. I know I'd love to see more of
the two together maybe in the club setting to show each other off. Worth the money spent.
Hc
While I'd like to use the word, Stupid.. that's probably not really true. However, I CAN say that since I don't particularly care for or understand this kink, that I didn't find this short story appealing in a whole lot of ways.
❀~Amy~❀
I've really been drawn to sweeter, more romantic storylines lately. That's what this is. It's so sweet the way they take care of each other and trust each other. I love me some kink, but the lack of it seemed to fit this couple well. This is definitely one of my favorites of this series.
~SexyBookWorm~
A nice more romantic book from this series. Not exactly the kinky kink we were expecting but I think I see what the author was trying to do here. It was a very sweet story even if the sex was nothing to write home about. :-)
CB
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh, Sean Michael - he can do no wrong. Hot, hot, hot!!!

There are currently 7 books in this series and they are all stand-alone. Each one is a fairly short read and they are very different so they can be read one right after the other or interspersed between other books.
Katy Beth Mckee
Dec 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, m-m
Simon and Derek are giving it one more try. It was great watching these two men find their rhythm and move forward.
Sue bowdley
Oct 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favourites, male-male
i loved this one......the way they gave themselves a second chance..but the best was the way Dereks master cared for him x
Aimee
LoalAnn
Jun 14, 2015
PurpleBunny♡
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great series, must read in order.
Kristell
Nov 29, 2014
Barb Funes
Dec 29, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• It's Still Just Us (It's just us, #2)
  • Tallowwood (Tallowwood, #1)
  • A Daddy for the Cowboy (The Men of River Gorge)
  • Daddy (Kinky Boys #1)
  • Alpha's Sacrifice (Irresistible Omegas, #1)
  • Alpha's Submission (Irresistible Omegas, #2)
  • Beta's Surrender (Irresistible Omegas, #3)
  • Biker Daddy (Grimm Tales of Smoky Vale, #1)
  • A Parent's Guide to Preventing Homosexuality
  • Ziggy (Kinky Boys #2)
  • Baby Boy (Daddy's Boy, #1)
  • Crash (A Collar For His Brat, #1)
  • Pretty Baby (Daddy's Boy, #2)
  • Bit and Bridle (Honor/Obey #6)
  • Nuts (Ace's Wild, #2)
  • Camp Lake Omega
  • Rules to Ignore (Davey's Rules, #7)
  • Rules to Obey (Davey's Rules, #5)
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more

Sealed with a Kink (9 books)
  • Plugs (Sealed with a Kink, #1)
  • Pushy Bottom (Sealed with a Kink #2)
  • Pony Play (Sealed with a Kink, #3)
  • Shaving (Sealed with a Kink #4)
  • Sounds (Sealed with a Kink #5)
  • Boy (Sealed With a Kink, #7)
  • Bondage (Sealed with a Kink, #8)
  • Body Modifications (Sealed with a Kink, #9)

News & Interviews