Start by marking “The Reordering (Signs of the Zodiac, #6.5)” as Want to Read:
The Reordering (Signs of the Zodiac, #6.5)

The Reordering

(Signs of the Zodiac #6.5)

Joanna Archer is back.

From New York Times bestselling author Vicki Pettersson comes THE REORDERING, an all-new, action-packed novella, and sequel to the NYT Bestselling Signs of the Zodiac series.

Joanna Archer is a superhero…or would be if she hadn’t blown up the underpinnings of the entire supernatural underworld and walked away. With the promise of new life stirring in
ebook
Published October 15th 2014 by Alistern Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Reordering, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Reordering

Veronica
Nov 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
When I heard that Vicki Pettersson had written a novella set back in the world of the Signs of the Zodiac series I was thrilled. Needless to say, it was a pleasure to revisit Joanna Archer and see what she and Hunter have been up to. The novella picks up only about six weeks after the series left off and, as such, it doesn't work as a true stand alone story. I don't think it would make much sense to anyone who hasn't read the (six book) series. But if you've read the series then you should make ...more
Wendy Nelson
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying that the Signs of the Zodiac series is one of my all time favorites. Reading this 12 chapter novella several years after what was considered the last book of the series, has given me hope that there may be more to this series in the future.

Joanna Archer is the child of both light and dark forces and everything that has happened previously in the series has led up to this moment. She is finally living peacefully with the man she loves and carrying his child. Then she finds
Larissa
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I missed this world and characters SO much! LOVED IT!
Crystal ♥ RBtWBC
I loved dipping my toes back into the world of Joanna Archer and the Zodiac! I can't even tell you how happy I was when I heard that there was going to be a new novella in the series, which finished with book six, The Neon Graveyard. I was mildly disappointed with the ending of that book and still had many questions. In The Reordering some of my questions were answered and I received a wonderful dose of Joanna and Hunter. At least enough to appease me until perhaps another book or spin-off serie ...more
Penny
Dec 23, 2014 rated it liked it
Reading novellas and short stories is a good way to become familiar with an author, yet when the short piece is set in an established series, it can be hard to understand. I have not read Pettersson's six Zodiac books, which precede the novella. However, I enjoyed the story and really enjoyed Pettersson's writing. I like her voice, pacing, and characters. If I'd read the books in the series, I'd probably give the novella four stars.
Bethany C
Feb 21, 2016 rated it liked it
I'm not really into novellas, but I loved this series so I jumped at the chance to revisit it. It was just okay for me. But I guarantee if another novella was released after this I would buy and read that, too. Even though I'm not jumping up and down about this story I wouldn't pass up another chance to find out what happens next.
Wendy
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic story about characters that I've greatly missed since the series ended. I love the fact that some things were tied up (no spoilers, sorry!) and we got to explore an angle that we'd been teased with. Hoping for more!!!
Karen
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
A followup to the Zodiac series and was glad to see another short story into that universe again. Here's hoping that we will see more of Joanna and Hunter and her children in the near future.
Fun fast read.
Marie
Nov 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
loved The Reordering! It answered all my questions that were left hanging when the Zodiac series ended.
Exceptional ending. Thanks again Vicki ..
Margaret Goehring
Dec 09, 2014 rated it liked it
very interested in what will come out next. the author has left a lot of questions and possible future development.
Kristy Jo
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved reading some more of Joanna and Hunter. I didn't want the story to end.
Alison (Lady Coffin) S
Feb 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: magic-etc, superhero
Loved going back to these characters that I have missed so much with the ending of the series. Would love to see a spin off or related series in the world of the Zodiac.
Kat Vickers
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved the story! Glad to revisit Johanna and her world.
Melonie
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read!

This was an awesome novella with wonderfully written characters. These were old friends telling their story so that we could get caught up. Love Archer and Hunter!!
Stephanie
Stephanie
May 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Unfallen
  • Amethyst Bound (Amethyst, #1)
  • Midway Relics and Dying Breeds
  • The Ryu Morgue (Jane True)
  • Driven (Otherworld Stories, #13.6)
  • Fool's Gold (Sabina Kane, #0.5)
  • The Double (Tales of the Djinn #2)
  • Club Nexus (Ivy Granger, #2.5)
  • Devices Brightly Shining (Magnificent Devices, #9)
  • Fading Out (Living Heartwood, #3)
  • Caught Forever Between (Hoodoo, #2.5)
  • Death, Taxes, and Mistletoe Mayhem (Tara Holloway, #6.5)
  • Embraced (The Eternal Balance, #2)
  • Soul Ink (Grimm Agency, #1.5)
  • Handler
  • American Girl Surviving Saturn (Saturn, #3)
  • Crow's Rest (Faerie Crossed Book 1)
  • Conspiracy Boy (Angel Academy, #2)
Vicki Pettersson is a NYT and USA Today bestselling author of ten novels, most set in her hometown of Las Vegas. Though she'll ever consider that glittering dustbowl home, she now divides her time between Vegas and Dallas,Texas, where she's learning to like good Tex-Mex (easy) and the Dallas Cowboys (easier than you'd think).

Her most recent release is SWERVE, aptly titled as it's both a chase boo

Signs of the Zodiac (6 books)
  • The Scent of Shadows (Signs of the Zodiac, #1)
  • The Taste of Night (Signs of the Zodiac, #2)
  • The Touch of Twilight (Signs of the Zodiac, #3)
  • City of Souls (Signs of the Zodiac, #4)
  • Cheat the Grave (Signs of the Zodiac, #5)
  • The Neon Graveyard (Signs of the Zodiac, #6)