Start by marking “Burning Bridges (The Legends of Regia #5)” as Want to Read:
Burning Bridges (The Legends of Regia #5)

Burning Bridges

(The Legends of Regia #5)

The deadly game continues…Kidnapped, tortured, and used as bait, Forest’s life hangs in the balance as Copernicus moves forward to claim the throne. In the shadows, an army of slaves, waits to deal Regia’s new republic a killing blow.
After the insurgent’s first strike, a wave of rage builds through the races. No one is ready to lay down and hand Copernicus what he wants.
Published November 19th 2015 by Cold Fire Publishing, LLC

Chriscilla Quintana
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I waited so long for this book n it was most definitely worth the wait. Can't wait for the next one.
Richard Fish
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good read

This tale is worth the time reading, it has romance magic and battles within, I enjoyed very much going to get the next one in series soon.
Quinesia Johnson
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I guess I'm kind of forced to read Book 5. But I love every excruciating minute. This is what getting into a great series is all about! Much thanks to you Tenaya. I think what I loved most at this point is that it was a continuation of a great series, and it had great paced and spaced action, drama, and romance parts. The actual book is probably only 4 stars, but bias towards a great series, and the very "strategic" (lol :) ) ending makes me say five. I know you said you'd end the series soon; b ...more
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)
That is a horrible way to end a book. I wanted to throw, yes throw, my kindle. What the hell? Good thing the book after this is already out. I mean who does that?

It was horrible to see Redge under the control of Copernicus, but he did have a HEA (till the next book) in this book. Journey kind of has a crappy job/ power. To read people's hearts and tell everything they've been through and what they are feeling, I'm surprised she is sane.

Copernicus was total demented. He was this bipolar, psychop
Kristy Hill
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege of an early read of this spectacular book. As the bad guys close in and Forrest is surrounded, Syrus wreaks devastation trying to save her. Powerful. Gripping. Add a whole new race and love rekindled to the mix and I was biting my nails through this book.

I read it in a single night. Without giving away the fast-paced and full plot, all I can say is pre-order as soon as possible. You don't want to miss this book or read spoilers before you've followed the latest twisty install
Laurie Hopkins
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
This was a hard read

I skimmed through the middle, I just had areal hard time reading that part. And oh my gosh, you leave us with the most awful cliffhangers, my heart is in my throat yet again. So glad I don't have to wait and am doing my re-read when the story is finished.
Rina
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
I liked it. I liked seeing the happy ending. But! Tessa's annoyed me since blood lock. :( I still like her, and I know she got mutated by the chemical, but she is so stubborn, forcing herself to grow up. I get that she's a savior, and needed to develop, but sheesh.
Jan Hoskins
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just WoW!

I'm so glad I found her books to read they have all been fascinating. All the characters are so in depth I really enjoy that. Read Tenaya Jayne you won't be disappointed!
kerlon
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great fantasy read could not put it down
Debbie
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This latest book from Tenaya Jayne is amazing. A little dark in spots, stressful in others, but that's par for the course...Journey is a wonderful addition to Regia. If you want a love story for Redge...it's amazing. Parts of this one are very sad...and the Memorial...oh boy! It ended too soon, as far as I am concerned. Trying to wait patiently for the next book...
Angelic Steuck
Would have given more stars BUT!!

It was a great book until I got to the end and still had 40% left and it was part of the book verdant. I bought that book before I read this one so as I see it you made me buy a book twice and to me you ripped me off! NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL and GREEDY!
Melissa Ward
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good writing and great storyline.

This series is so well done. I love the characters. I adore the imagery and emotions evoked with each page.
Dawn McEachin
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
10 star

Awesome, couldn't put it down. I want more. I want to keep myself in her world. I'm sick and all I want to do is stay in Regia's world.
Jennifer Burns
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series

This series is amazing. I've been held since the beginning and truly love what I have read. I feel as if I am a part of their lives.
Jess
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It was so so so exciting, everything was going wrong and you didn't know what was going to happen next! Can NOT wait for the next book especially after the cliffhanger ending!!!!!
TINA ALLEN
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Compelling

Excellent story line that keeps you wanting to know what happens next. Love this series !!!
Can't wait for the next book
Queen Romance
Nov 30, 2015
Julie Mccowan
Aug 29, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Enticing the Earl (Wise Woman, #2)
  • A Scoundrel's Surrender (Billingham Bastards, #3)
  • Notorious Rake, Innocent Lady (Ramsden Brothers, #1)
  • Her Christmas Pleasure (The Merry Widows #2)
  • The Dark Earl
  • Redemption (Aurelia, #3)
  • Kiss of Danger (Dragonfire, #9.1)
  • Too Dangerous to Desire (Lords of Midnight, #3)
  • Master of Sin (Courtesan Court, #4)
  • A Hush of Greek (Out of Olympus, #4)
  • When the Duchess Said Yes (Wylder Sisters, #2)
  • Seduction of a Highland Warrior (Highland Warriors, #3)
  • Duke of Scandal (Duke Trilogy, #2)
  • The Kiss (Widows Club, #2)
  • Golem in My Glovebox (Monster Haven, #4)
  • Secret of the Wolf (Warriors of the Rift, #2)
  • Ever After (Transplanted Tales, #4)
  • When Marrying a Scoundrel (Victorian Soap Opera, #2)
Reading my bio, huh?
Real life sucks. I bet you feel like that sometimes, maybe even right now. That’s why I write fantasy. I need to escape depression, bitterness, bills, illness…I could go on, but you get it. In the pages of fiction, I can slay the dragons, triumph over the bad guys, be immortal, and never struggle with love handles. For a short time, I can let it all go, and be everything I can

The Legends of Regia (7 books)
  • Forbidden Forest (The Legends of Regia, #1)
  • Forest Fire (The Legends of Regia, #2)
  • Verdant (The Legends Of Regia, #3
  • Dark Soul (The Legends of Regia #4)
  • Blood Lock (The Legends of Regia, #6)
  • Lightning Flower (The Legends of Regia, #7