Start by marking “A Thousand Words (Unspoken #7)” as Want to Read:
A Thousand Words (Unspoken #7)

A Thousand Words

(Unspoken #7)

What happened with Matt and Lydia in When the City Sleeps and what about Quin, Sawyer's brother? Are Miranda and Derek married? Who is having children and what are their names? What's going on behind the scenes?

Find out about all of your favorite characters (friends, right?) in this extra special addition to the Unspoken Series. Each main character tells their story in 10
Published December 17th 2014 by Winslet Press

To ask other readers questions about A Thousand Words, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Thousand Words

JLObcena
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you happen to get hooked into The Unspoken Series of Marilyn Grey, then you shouldn't miss this compilation of short updates about your favorite characters. This is like taking a glimpse on what's happening behind the scene of the series. A lot has happened here. You'll be amazed by how far The Unspoken series has gone through. Someone is pregnant, while someone's about to give birth. Some has found love; others has been slowly walking out of it. Someone's still holding on amidst the years of ...more
Nicole
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a must read if you have been following the unspoken series! It's a catch up with all of your favorite characters as well as a little glimpse of what's to come for the next stories. I am so excited to read Quin's story and hope he finds what the rest of the characters have had a chance to find. However, I am now freaking out and flipping to read Lydia's story. If the "update" had me in tears, I can only imagine what the book is going to do to me. It was really nice to hear from characters ...more
Lisa
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic series. I love that you get to catch up with all the characters in this book. Marilyn Grey always pulls you in with every book she writes. I can't wait to see what happens next in this series.
KStar
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This was such a wonderful way to read more about these amazing characters. Loved how each section was from a different characters point of view and flowed perfectly into the next characters. Plus getting that chance to see into their lives. Getting that peek of things that have happened during another book that they themselves may not have been in the main storyline of that particular book. I just love this series, especially how each book is a bit different from the ones before, it keeps it int ...more
Laura Dobb
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A thousand words by Marilyn grey
If you have read any/all of the unspoken series up to now, you will love this. Inside we get a few sneak peaks of what's to come, and there's hints at things that I can't wait to read in more depth!
There are cute little pictures that show what's happening in their lives now, and even though we may not have read a whole book about some of the characters for a while, we get to see where they are now. Some are having/had babies, some are struggling through hard tim
Alyssa Dowouis
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Thousand Words is a short book catching readers up on all the characters from the previous novels. Each character breaks down their story and what is currently going on in their lives. I enjoyed this type of read because it has been a while since I read the beginning stories and it was great to catch up with the characters. Unfortunately, there are still cliff hangers, but I am positive that Marilyn will explain those in the upcoming books!

P.S. I love her interaction with her fans. My story a
Sam Miller
Jan 01, 2015
Jorge E Tasayco Bernaola
rated it did not like it
May 09, 2016
Hafsat Shehu Danmusa
Jul 08, 2018
Michele
May 05, 2015
Marilyn Grey
Oct 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Valerie Sanchez
ellie
Apr 05, 2015
ScrappyDiva
Apr 30, 2015
Dear hopeless romantic, I'm so glad you have found the Unspoken Series! This is a 10 book series ending in late 2015. You can get free books from the series and take a quiz to find out how much you'll enjoy it before reading! Go here for more info!

The Unspoken Series
Book #1: Where Love Finds You (Available Now)
Book #2: Down from the Clouds (Available Now)
Book #3: The Life I Now Live (Available Now

Unspoken (8 books)
  • Where Love Finds You (Unspoken #1)
  • Down from the Clouds (Unspoken #2)
  • The Life I Now Live (Unspoken #3)
  • Heart on a Shoestring (Unspoken #4)
  • Bloom  (Unspoken #5)
  • When the City Sleeps (Unspoken #6)
  • A Starless Midnight (Unspoken #8)