Start by marking “Love Hurts (Caged Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Love Hurts (Caged Love, #1)

Love Hurts (Caged Love #1)

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  3,673 Ratings  ·  656 Reviews
Even when she won’t fight for us, I’ll go to war for her…

Inside the Octagon, I have no fear. I’m at home, in my element, inflicting pain onto men trained to hurt me just as badly. Making them submit, knocking them out, maiming them, because it’s them or me. And I choose them.

Outside the Octagon, my only weakness is a five-foot-two, classy as fuck woman that I’ve loved f
ebook
Published January 18th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Love Hurts, please sign up.

Cora Cade I believe she plans for two books to complete Frankie and Deac with a potential novella with Indie as the heroine.
Lauren Perry It should be there now, it just released yesterday (a few days early) :)

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.75 Angst me, why don't you Stars

We flamed bright and then crashed, losing everything in the process.

You know how sometimes you stumble unto a book that while it's a little rough around the edges, you can just tell that with a little more time honing their craft, you've just discovered an author that's about to go straight to your auto-buy list? Mandi Beck is definitely that author for me. Was this book perfect? No, there were quite a few parts that didn't really work for me and didn't quit
Christy
May 06, 2017 marked it as dnf
DNF @40%

I started out really liking this one, and while I'm curious to see where it's going to go, I'm so frustrated with the hero I think I'm going to call it quits now.

(view spoiler)
Jodi Bibliophile
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
 photo 2015-01-07 22.52.29_zpspv3fld5m.png

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS AND FROM BEHIND.

Let me start off by saying I'm hungry, I'm tired as fuck and all I want to be doing right now is sleeping but I can't. I need to get these words that are screaming to get out of my head.

There once was this author called Mandi Beck who wrote a book called Love Hurts. After a few likes and messages here and there I got offered an ARC of said book. At that moment I was totally and completely book hungover. I tried to read two books after the book that kicked me str
Sleepless Readmore
Love hurts? Understatement. 5 STARS .. hand him over PRINCESS

Deacon and Frankie

description

Even when she won't fight for us,
I'll go to war for her.."
description

^ That quote. What Deacon says just about kills me. My heart broke when I read that. It doesn't stop there though. Through out most of the novel my heart was breaking for Deacon. I've never disliked the heroine before until ... FRANKIE. This woman is FRUSTRATING (I SWEAR I LOST HAIR FROM PULLING ON IT). I get it they've been friends for YEARS and he's kin
Erin V
Aug 10, 2017 rated it did not like it
I could not keep going after page 45. The guy is so annoying and such a real jackass.
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
3 Stars

I had a few friends who told me to read this one and I jumped on it the first chance I got. This ended up being one of those reads where the hero was just way too ott for me. At about 60% in I still wasn't sure what the storyline was about. And the constant use of the word "princess" had me rolling my eyes and it really started to irritate me. This was a debut novel by this author, and although I didn't care for the style of this story, the writing was still good for a debut. Sadly, it di
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3.5 Stars ★★★

Do you like OTT Alpha males? If yes, then this book is perfect for you.

Deacon Love is an MMA fighter who has loved his best friend since forever. His family, the 'Loves' grew up very close to Frankie 'The Princess' De Rosa, their fathers being best friends and co-owners of the boxing gym and Frankie's dance studio.

When Frankie announces her engagement, Deacon decides that it's finally time to swoop in and claim his girl. Unfortunately, Frankie doesn't trust Deacon and has always
✿kawehi.reviews
Jan 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really liked this. Albeit, there is a bit of angst in it and it does end in a cliffhanger, I my interest is definitely piqued as to what will happen next!!

10917276 380583088779495 7572302388564936427 n

10847886 372767122894425 5296827635276873251 n

1507477 369598323211305 3180796726483156247 o

always going to be him Teaser (1)

her scent (1)

edgy teaser (1)
Adriana Locke
Dec 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am so in love with Deacon! Not surprising, as I do love me a good alpha male and Deacon basically wrote the book on alpha. This is a fantastic debut with an absorbing story, volatile fighter, and a strong heroine! 5 stars from me!
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
HOLY CRAP! FIGHTER BOOK FANS, I'm so freaking excited to read this book!!!!! SO EXCITED! Love Hurts is LIVE on Amazon! I've been waiting for this! ➔➔ http://amzn.to/1KUouSD

Christy P
5 Stick and Move stars!
I had no idea what to expect going into this book but I was completely blown away! This is Ms. Beck’s debut novel and she nailed it. The writing was flawless. The characters have all found a place in my heart. I feel like I am a part of their family! This story held mystery, a hot alpha filthy talking MMA fighter, a feisty kick a$$ heroine, and steam! Lots and lots of panty melting, swoony steam. I was so entranced with this story that my heart was literally beating in my
Th.S
Aug 12, 2015 rated it did not like it
DNF at 46%

Ugh! Such a waist of my time!

My two mains issues:

The author just tells us that the H has been in love with the h for years and that's it. We have no idea how it started, how it progressed, why they are still not together... nada! I don't wanna read about MCs being in love, but falling in love. There was not even a worth-mentioning flashback.

It was written mainly from the H's POV and we had NO CLUE what was going on in the h's mind. Doea she want him? Does she consider him a friend?
Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦
+++ 5 "FANCY AS FUCK" STARS!!! +++

FUCK! This book had me twisted and made my heart race from start to finish. I’ve never in all my years of reading met a fictional character like Deacon Love . He’s one of a kind. And he’s someone that loves fiercely; loves with everything that he has. Mind. Body. Soul.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Deacon and Frankie have known one another for years. His dad and her dad are close friends; The Loves and the De Rosas are basically family. Deacon and Frankie are tight and inseparable. Over the
Joy
"But I've always loved you. That hasn't changed. Only the way I love you has."

There are so many things I want to say here so bear with me this could take awhile!

First of all I would like to thank the author for an ARC of this book as my first read of 2015 because if this is any indication as to how my reading year is gonna go I may never get my nose out of a book!

Let me just preface this review with this statement. Being as this is a debut novel for this author and even though I knew I was lov
Shawna
Oh my I can't believe I was able to actually finish this book. I refuse to not finish a book that I start however this one came close to being tossed aside. The hero wasn't bad. In fact I rather liked Deacon. The problem was the heroine Francesca, aka Frankie, aka the Princess. She ruined this entire book for me. Deacon professes his feelings for her and she doesn't respond. Then the big incident happens and her ex comes back into the picture. She knows how Deacon feels about her but yet she doe ...more
Celine
What an annoying heroine! This would have been a really good book except for her! I've read a lot of books with annoying h but currently she takes the cake. She's super insensitive and all other negative things I could think of but the insensitivity is extreme. And to think the H and h are best friends first.
NMmomof4
I was already skimming at 14%. Just wasn't feeling it. I didn't find the H all that likeable, and it was in his POV. The use of "the princess" as a term for the h was WAY overused and I was getting really annoyed with it, and that was barely at 14%! I can't imagine reading that throughout the whole book.
ᴴᵁᴳˢX꙰ᴬᴺᴰX꙰ᶜᴼᴼᴷᴵᴱˢ
4.5 STARS

I was loving this story up to a point where I wanted to do this

seriously, Deacon I thought was a douche but actually I liked how he was willing to change whereas I think it was Frankie that got me all

I know if it's a little extreme but I was hoping that Frankie would actually be able to meet Deac half way but nope she couldn't and then hello what the hell was she doing with Cristiano, I totally don't get this chick but overall I love where and how this story has turned out.

Except for th
Julz
Jan 12, 2017 rated it did not like it
Cheating douche. Don't care if they weren't technically together at the time. It was implied and they had been intimate. Same old cliche over and over.
Alice
Jan 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Jessica
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I received an Arc in return for an honest review *

My FIRST read of 2015!!!

Thank you Mandi for popping my Arc cherry!!!

Mandi, you seriously out did yourself with this book! I am so proud of you! I am looking forward to many more of your books in the future, but definitely looking forward to more of my man Deacon and possibly sharing some of him with the others!

Deacon “The Hitman” Love has become my book HUSBAND!! I am calling dibs Jodi!!! This is the kind of alpha I have been waiting for, longi
Reanell Tisdale
Oct 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shit. Fuck! Omg! That about sums up my feelings on this one. The angst is off the charts, It's like Mandi knows the way to my heart. LOL! Seriously, I loved this one. Full review to come closer to release date.

*ARC copy provided by author in exchange for honest review*
Nikki Brandyberry
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
****Warning I drop the F bomb in this review several times…which I almost never ever do. Ha, but now I bet you’re intrigued. GOOD.****

I don’t even know where to begin this review other than to say how fucking hot it was. Debut author Mandi Beck has seriously hit it out of the park with Love Hurts and I honestly think it’s a guaranteed winner with readers.

Deacon has wanted his best friend Frankie in the carnal sense for years. Never wanting to upset their balance, he’s kept his feelings hidden an
Chris- Bookaddict
Jan 19, 2015 marked it as to-read
WAIT for next one this one ends in a cliffhanger!!!!!
Maria
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was ok
1.5-star
I know that I am in the minority when I say that I did not like this story. I don’t know if I’d go so far as to rate it a 1-star, considering I finished the book (without skimming) and may even go so far into saying that I will read the next book (only to see what happened – damn cliff-hanger).
I had high hopes for this. The rating for this book is high and a friend of mine had read it a while ago, absolutely loved it and was waiting on bated breath for the next book. When I saw that the
Kristen Ollie
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“Then how about how all I want is to be inside you right now? Under you, over you, behind you, I really don't fucking care as long as I'm inside you." And.. The award for the dirtiest, filthy mouth goes to... DEACON "THE HITMAN" LOVE. Seriously though. This book is HOT! 5++ stars for Deac and his funny, teasing, banter and dirty mind. I loved him. Every single part of him. I couldn't get enough. There is plenty of drama and hot sex in this book. I even like Frankie but most of the time I want to ...more
Kari March
Oct 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
LOVED LOVED LOVED! Deacon is one sexy ass, alpha-male, fighter. <------- that right there is enough reason for you to read this one! Mandi pulls you in from the beginning and never lets go! The angst, drama, tears and ending OMG!! Yeah I was all like....

But it is so worth it!!! Can't wait for book two and more of Deacon and his filthy fighter mouth!
Becky Lynn
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book...but I really hate cliffhangers!!
Booked  Every Night
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“A lady in every sense of the word, but still wouldn’t hesitate to cut a bitch if need be or tell you to go fuck yourself. Ergo, ‘Classy as Fuck.’”
~ Deacon

This quote describes Frankie perfectly. Frankie is high class but not afraid to stand up for herself. She is the Princess of the family and she is treated as such, but growing up the only girl amongst the group of men she did doesn’t leave room to be a pussy. She is strong, determined, loyal, loving, caring and a little naïve. She is surround
  • Fighting Solitude (On the Ropes, #3)
  • Brave (Oni Fighters, #1)
  • The Shortstop
  • The Perception (The Exception, #2)
  • Breaking a Legend (Kavanagh Legends, #1)
  • Dare (Brothers of Ink and Steel #1)
  • Fight for You (Broken Souls, #1)
  • Fight or Fall
  • Fight For Me
  • NOT A BOOK: The Tornado
  • Smash
  • Blood & Rust (New York Crime Kings, #1)
  • The Hurricane (The Hurricane, #1)
  • Phenomenal X (Hard Knocks, #1)
  • Chains
  • Inky (The Leaves, #1)
  • What Doesn't Destroy Us (The Devil's Dust, #1)
  • Stand Of Honor (Stand, #1)

Caged Love (2 books)
  • Love Burns (Caged Love, #2)

“Even when she won't fight for us, I'll go to war for her.” 17 likes
“She's my forever, my m*therfucking end game. I'm done. The Princess owns me,
and p*ssy that I am, I couldn't be happier about it. I feel invincible right now.”
10 likes