Start by marking “The Billionaire's Inconvenient Obsession (The Pryce Family, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire's Inconvenient Obsession (The Pryce Family, #2)

The Billionaire's Inconvenient Obsession

(The Pryce Family #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1,080 ratings  ·  75 reviews
Deep in debt and stalked by a deadly conman, Jane Connolly needs a job and a safe place to stay. With no one to turn to in an unfamiliar city, she can't refuse the kindness of a magnetic stranger.

A former mixed martial arts fighter, billionaire Iain Pryce couldn't walk away from a small town girl in a big city, especially when it's obvious she's in trouble. But her sweet s
Published December 20th 2014

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Inconvenient Obsession, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Inconvenient Obsession

really liked it 4.00  ·

Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
Dumb

Jain was ridiculous and annoying. Jane wasn’t much better. I’m really surprised I made it to the end. On to the next book
Lexy
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was fast paced and had a lot of intense moments.
Starr
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
The usual rags to riches predictable story. He's a likable ass, she's a nice girl down on her luck.
As soon as he bought her new clothes (but she held onto the old ones), I knew there would be some drama, she would leave, take her old stuff (leaving all the new) blah, blah, blah. Been there, read that.
Kooky
We say hello again the dysfunctional Pryce Family. We first met them as side line characters in the Billionaires in Love series and the Mark Pryce starred in the first book in this series. You don't need to have read the previous books to enjoy this one, it is standalone, but as I enjoyed the others I of course recommend you give them a try.

Anyway, I said dysfunctional and I meant it. The disrespect of monogamy shown by the Pryce siblings parents has warped their view of relationships. Their fat
2.5 stars rounded to 3.

The Pryce family is continuing its quest to make me sad. Honestly, why do I torture myself? Each of the Pryce siblings coped with their crappy home life in a different way. Max, the H in the first book has a long string of girlfriends, but he always gets bored by the three month mark. Iain, the H in this story, also has a long string of exes, but doesn't care enough about any of them to make a relationship last. He detaches himself emotionally from life in general. If he d
Karen
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG It's not and apple, cherry or something alike !!! Lol

I really liked this story, but I like even more how clear Jane understood Iain or maybe it just was that regular people didn't want to pay attention to him. It was funny that Iain thought that he was so in control, when in real life he was just hiding himself.

On the other hand Jane is a pretty stubborn woman but also so naive. She's the perfect example of what not to do if you want to keep your life in order. You cannot just listen to yo
Hart's Reader Group
A great, quick, steamy read. My first Nadia Lee book, and I am hooked. I enjoyed the characters, the sexy bits, the plot, and the HEA.

I will read more of your books, Ms. Lee. Well done!
Nhu
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoy this but it was nothing special.
Paula
Nov 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Billionaire's Holiday Obsession (The Pryce Family Book 2) is an entertaining take on the Sabrina story. Even the main character, Jane Connolly reminds us of this when she thinks, “It was such a cliché—a poor girl falling for a gorgeous rich guy.” I really liked that the author was letting us know this was no surprise but her plan all along. There are many other family conflicts and issues going on in this novel. They all served to keep me reading late into the night.

This is a well-written s
Lovely Devi
Apr 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Isn't just quite the inconvenient to fall in love. Especially after growing up in the dysfunctional Pryce family household. The Pryce family continues their story of Love in the second book. I fell in love with Iain and Jane. I loved Jane from the first moment I met her, strong willed, and stubborn and knocks Iain off balance. His equilibrium in life gets turned upside down when he meets her. It was actually pretty nice to see how they fall in love. The dynamic between him and his mother also ma ...more
Avid
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
While there was real emotion and dialogue in this novel, there was entirely too much graphic sex and not enough normal time spent together for this romance to be believable. the plot was predictable, and though the characters were sympathetic, the novel had just too much fluff to make me want to keep reading this series. we get no new information or development in Mark and Hilary's relationship from Book #1, which is a major disappointment. the beauty of having a large cast of characters is that ...more
LaFleurBleue
Nov 15, 2014 rated it liked it
There's a distinctive Cinderella inspiration to that story, which is not my favorite trope.
I feared that the former MMA champion would be too brainless to be attractive to me, but I must confess he had much more in his favor that I expected and I really liked discovering his many layers.
An enjoyable read, not as good as the Hearts on Line series though, IMHO.
JAX R.V
Apr 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the book!
Janice Bowen Watson
Heart felt emotional

A good read for those who enjoy a happy ending.
strong characters and story line, that once you begin you can't put the book down, until the end.
Love
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Can Heal

This is a story about two people needing a second chance and finding it in each other with trying to find peace and security and who they really are.
Chantel
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved Iain and Jane’s story that I read it in one sitting. I was hooked from the very beginning.

Jane is one the run from a crazy psycho and to prove to herself and family she can make it big on her own. She finds herself in a strange city and unfortunate circumstances causes her to cross paths with Iain.

Iain is a former MMA fighter who has changed the way he lives his life to help control himself. He is a person who is very detached from feeling things and shuts people out to protect hi
Paula Legate
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. Jane was out to prove she could make it. She was in a new city, and going to interview after interview being turned away at every turn. She was living in her car and had no money for food. She was also being stalked by a deadly conman who already stole a large sum of money from her. After one interview she was walking back to her car, when she found it vandalized. She screamed breaking down for a second. Billionaire Iain Pryce happen to be driving by. In good consciou ...more
Stephanie Bolen
Cute but forgettable and Pretty Woman unbelievable

I would love to have a life handed to me. My dream job found and given to me. I work on an assembly line; I've been a dishwasher, janitor, and csr. Every job is hard, and the world doesn't work like it does in this story--at least for a working class slub like Jane. She's an idiot and complete Mary Sue, yet everyone loves her. She never even worked as a waitress before she had jobs handed to her, yet she became a "private chef." You break your ba
Mary A Browne
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I loved this book. I could feel Jane's pain and frustration when she saw Gio's handiwork on her car. Iain was driving by because he got lost and heard Jane screaming out her rage and frustration. He thinks he's out off his mind but he stops to help. He feels sorry for Jane and decides to help her out. He offers to pay her debt and buy her a new car but she isn't having it. He then offers her a new start in L. A. and takes her there. He feels responsible for her being in a new town and
Carol
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book!

This book was very well written with a strong interesting storyline that kept me reading straight through without stopping. Jane and Iain are both very strong interesting characters that you can’t help but hope for a happy ending. They keep your attention and bring this story together with several twists that will keep you glued to this book until the last page. It was definitely an awesome way to spend my rainy Saturday! I’d recommend it to anyone as a very good rea
Wine and Late Night Mommy Reads
Oh my this was my first look into the CRAZIness that is the Pryce family and though there were times I was like umm I'm not sure how seeing your mom cheating and knowing your dad is cheating lead you here or getting into a bar fight made you shut off ALL your emotions was the way to go but oh well lol. I overall enjoyed the storyline and the progression that Iain and Jane had to go through to find their HEA.
Angela Crockett
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jayne and Iian's story was awesome. Once I got the jist of the story I was totally stoked because I Iian could totally take care of Jayne physically. Then as I got deeper into the story I realized how totally closed off he was. The damage that parents can do to their children and how they choose to deal with it was so important in this story. Sigh. . . . . Nothing like a romantic love story.
Barbara Suralik
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Goodreads picked a good one

Delightfully engaging quick read. Really liked the way Nadia developed the main characters of Iain and Jane. This one was free on bookbub and I will be definitely continuing reading about the Pyrce family. The only negative thing for me was it ended too fast!
Kim
Nov 01, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet rags to riches story

This is a little bit of a Cinderella story. A woman with nothing, down on her luck is found by a rich single, good looking, good Samaritan. Rags to riches and finding what makes you happy and also learning to live life with feelings and emotions. Ok read.
Debra
Oct 23, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Billionaire's Inconvenient Obsession

This starts out with a modern day damsel in distress. And a bit so white shinning knight to the rescue. She has an angry stalker ex who is out to hurt her. He has a dark past due to his family home. Can these two be able to heal each other? Can they recognize what they feel is more than like?
Margaret
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
A enjoyed Iain and Jane's story. These two are opposites but they have a similar need to find their peace and security and they find it in each other. They are both strong characters and neither one gives in easily. There are steamy scenes and just a little drama. In the continuing Pryce family saga it is nice to see Iain and Ceinlys get a little closer.
Abby G. Amos
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nice Read!

I enjoyed reading this book! I was concerned with the stalking from the ex-boyfriend, but I was so glad that Iain was around to save the day! I hate it didn't come out how the ex kept finding Jane! I think everyone who reads this book will enjoy, just read it in the right order. Definitely one to refer to others!
Sonia
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finding Jane

Stalked by a con artist demanding more money, desolete, and poor Jane is at her wits end. Ian's life is all about control and hiding from his feelings, distancing himself. When these two lives collide, will they walk along the same path? An emotional rollercoster. Characters with deph and feeling invite you into their lives.
Samantha Jackson
An Excellent Read

This book.. wow, it is so dang good! I was on the edge of my seat! I love this book. I love Iain and Jane’s story. Their story is beautiful; their love is so strong. I can’t wait to read the other books in this series! I’m riveted and hooked on The Pryce Family Series!
Holly Bargo
Another Cinderella story

Once again, we have a wealthy man (the prince) rescuing an indigent young damsel from her distress. He provides her with everything and, of course, they fall in love. The journey offers no surprises, but the writing is smooth and, except for a few minor editing glitches, the story flows well. The book's enjoyable, but not impressive.
  • The Bride's Broken Bond (Sacred Bond, #2)
  • Trust by Design (Colorado Trust, #2)
  • At the Billionaire's Promise (Billionaire Brothers, #2)
  • Decorating Schemes (A Deadly Décor Mystery, #2)
  • One More Little Problem (Zelah Green, #2)
  • Loving Tessa: Aaron & Tessa (January Cove, #2)
  • The Probability of Murder (Sophie Knowles, #2)
  • Second Ride Cowboy (Second Chance, #2)
  • Nashville Naughty (Nashville, #2)
  • Waking Sleeping Beauty (Once Upon A Romance, #2)
  • Menu for Romance (Brides of Bonneterre, #2)
  • Talon: Combat Tracking Team (A Breed Apart, #2)
  • Saddles and Sin (Lonesome Point, Texas, #2)
  • Falling Into Forever (The Springs, #2)
  • Abducted (Pacific Coast Justice, #2)
  • The Sweetest Summer (Bayberry Island, #2)
  • Blind Trust (Port Aster Secrets, #2)
  • JARED (Lane Brothers Book 4)
Bilingual former management consultant Nadia Lee has lived in four different countries and enjoyed many adventures and excellent food around the globe. In the last eight years, she has kissed stingrays, got bitten by a shark, ridden an elephant and petted tigers.

She shares an apartment overlooking a river and palm trees in Japan with her husband, winter white hamsters and an ever-widening pile of

The Pryce Family (6 books)
  • Four Weeks Till Forever (The Pryce Family, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Secret Wife (The Pryce Family, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Forgotten Fiancée (The Pryce Family, #4)
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Desire (The Pryce Family, #5)
  • The Billionaire's Holiday Bride