Start by marking “Savage (The Healer #3)” as Want to Read:
Savage (The Healer #3)

Savage

(The Healer #3)

Savage is book #3 in the Healer series. Before reading Savage it is strongly recommended that you read Healer and Hybrid first.

A savage is barbaric.

It attacks without restraint or pity.

It is fierce, merciless, and brutal.

Aldo has let that part of herself take over, drive her actions. I thought saving her from Bridge was my biggest problem.

I was wrong.

Something happene
ebook
Published December 10th 2014 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Savage, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Snow
5 painful decision stars

uf, after everything they went through, the most painful decision ended the story...BUt it left a window open...so at least there's some comfort in that!

anyway, the story continues right after the cliffy in the second book...
It's told from a dual POV - Daniel's and Aldo's

Aldo is in grave danger and Daniel is doing everything in his power to get to her in time...

Things don't look good for Aldo, but she somehow finds a way to endure to hell she found herself in...even if th
✿kawehi.reviews
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ☆

#No! I want MORE! It can’t end like that!

description

Savage was a complete 180 toll of what the previous two installments entailed. It was darker, insanely cutting-edge, and more uncompromising as wee see Aldo’s character dramatically shift into something we’ve never seen before.

From beginning to end, I just was at a loss and in awe of what took place. From vigorous ups and downs, new discoveries, twists and turns, Ms. Toler
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
THIS IS NOT MY FINAL REVIEW!!! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT MY FINAL REVIEW, LOL. But with that damn ending I just read,......smh,..........I have nothing else to write right now because A) I'm a freaking wreck at the moment, (you can't put pregnant women through this kind of torture) and B) I demand Spawn ASAP,.....And C) I've freaking loved this series and ALL of these characters and was not expecting this sort of ending at all. It's like being tortured by Whitlow. So many feelings.

I will go on to sa
The BookChick
I don't even know how to express my feelings about this book. Honestly, I'm just feeling raw right now. This story was NOT your sweet little love story. It was gritty and edgy. Rife with betrayal and red herrings, I didn't know if I was coming or going while reading it. What I will say is that the tapestry of the story was beautiful. The story was unique and will definitely keep your rapt attention from beginning to end because you will just HAVE to know what happens next. I liked the introducti ...more
preppea
Dec 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
SAVAGE is the final installment of Aldo’s journey in the Healer series. The series started with a young, naïve, impulsive Aldo and ends with a warrior queen. SAVAGE is the culmination of everything Aldo has learned and experienced and is the time for her to finally be the woman she was always destined to be.

While it would be a disservice to not read each book in the Healer series in order, even readers of the entire series have a lot to remember about the world B.N. Toler has created. In that r
t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog
Nov 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Lover of something different and unique with their paranormal stories
I'm befuddled, yes befuddled this story has twisted me up into a pretzel and I don't know how to feel. What a ride! I loved books 1 and 2 in this series but this book it takes the series from really good to GREAT!

I've been asked many times how to classify this series is it paranormal romance, UF is it young adult what? All I can say is yes! The series starts out with the main character Aldo being young adult...high school age but so much happens and as we ride the twists and turns of her story
Alicia Marietta
For now all I have to say is .... I DEMAND SPAWN! Damn you BN Toler! Make me fall in love with Kitten, Daniel, Rhett, Flynn, Eileen and everyone, just for you to write those two horrible words, The End.
Tanisha Rhyne
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ok I'm not one for writing reviews I kinda suck at it but here goes. I'm not giving any spoilers but if you have read the first 2 books healer and hybrid you will know Aldo and Daniel. and I'm #teamdaniel all the way.... B N Toler has done it yet again. I cried I laughed I was on the edge of my seat. I highly recommend this book as if I could I would give it 100 stars. This book leaves you wanting this series to never end. If you have not read the healer series...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!! you ...more
Tiffy
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Let me just say that I started using #waitingforSavage when talking about Savage, but what I should have used was #SaveAldo. That's a lot of this books theme. It went to everyplace and left you raw (Note, I was crying in Walmart when I finished this book, don't ask just know it happen). Toler really pushed herself with this book, and she did well, it was funny, smart, romantic, gritty, heart stopping, heart breaking, that all ends in a HEA (for now, maybe, I'll give no more other than I say yes ...more
Maria's Book Blog
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Healer Series by BN Toler is by far one of my absolute favorite PNR series. Each book gets better than the last, and the story progresses seamlessly with each new addition. I feel like nothing I say will adequately do this book, or the series, any justice at all, but I’ll try. Ms. Toler has a way with words that just plain amazes me. She combines humor, darkness, romance, and action in the most brilliant way possible, creating an unbelievable page turner that will leave you unable to move un ...more
Amanda
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
First and foremost, if you haven't read Healer and Hybrid, stop and read those first. There is a lot of foundation that is built that you will be completely lost without. That being said, take a look at the author approved blurb. Daniel and Aldo are lovers, she was kidnapped. Daniel faces a new dilemma once he tracks her down. She's changed. Part of it's good because she's becoming everything that he knew she could be, but it's bad too. She has no humanity left it seems. It rips his heart apart. ...more
Book Junky Girls
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

First off I wanna say if you've been reading this series as it comes out and haven't read books 1&2 in a while, there is an AWSOME prologue to help jog your memory!!! As a blogger I read so many books that they sometimes blend together and with series it's hard beause I usually don't have time to go back and read the previous books so I rely on the synopsis and my own reviews of previous book to help remember what was going on, but that is not full proof. So yea prologue...AWSOME.

Al
Fiona Wilson
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I cannot stress strongly enough how much I loved this book! I was a huge fan of this author after the first two books, but this one made the series one of my favourite. However it also left me hating the author just a little bit. Why? Two words - The Ending!!! Aghhhh I actually screamed at my kindle as I read it!

Anyway, on to the story itself. To fully understand the story you must read books 1 & 2 first. However, the author has added a bit of a reminder prologue for anyone who has forgotten
Dreama Camphuysen
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It's hard to believe that when starting this series I was skeptical. I was a reader that thought if a book was $3 or less it probably wasn't worth reading. BOY WAS I WRONG!!
The healer series skyrocketed to my top 5 favorite series and I will forever re-read them.
Savage makes my heart scream. BN Toler shows us a side to Daniel in this book that we would have never expected....fear...and his intense love for his kitten (Aldo) it's beautiful to see the big bad King of the Hybrids show weakness for
╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺
Well, DAYAM!!!
What to write now that this is over?? But no, wait!There's more.... It might not be over!
SQUEEEEEEEE!!!

Please don't let it be over!
I for one could definitely read more of the wonderful world and characters Ms Toler has created.
I'm ticking the box for the series to continue, but please, don't let Daniel and Aldo NOT see Abha
between now and then. I couldn't bear it if they never saw her until she was grown.

I have loved this series, and yet another new take on the traditional vampi
Shaunna Armstrong
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I just had to know what happened to Aldo and her family and friends. Aldo has grown as a character over the course of the books in this series (Healer, Hybrid and now Savage) and has really come into her own as a person. Although this is the last planned book in the series, we can also hope that B N Toler may decide to continue on with the story line either with Aldo and her exploits or with other characters in the story. Well written and it kept me engrossed until the end.
Anino
In the beginning, this book was awesome, but then towards the middle, it started to lose me. And after that, I just started fast forwarding through the book. Sad to say, but that ending was not my cuppa, but overall, this was a decent read.

Giving this one: 3 Finicky Stars

Maria
Nov 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Crystal Xedos
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love this book.....I love Daniel and Aldo!!! Great couple.....B N Toler has out done herself.
Lesley
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read. The books just kept getting better with each installment. I couldn't put this one down.

I would love to read more ;) hint hint. BN TOLER. ;)
Jannette Marroquin
Wow,

I just finished reading the healer series and omg i loved the whole time I read all three books, I was at the edge of my set. Please write spawn. I can see it as while.
Nicola
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am distraught. Tearful. Upset. I’ve just finished this and it’s the last in the series and I am gutted. I loved reading this series from start to finish and I highly recommend it to any paranormal lover. Amazing.
~*~Brooke's Stripped Down Reviews~*~
I loved this series!
What an in depth, thrilling, sexy paranormal romance. I'll miss Aldo & Daniel, and all the others too.

If the author ever reads this review, I hope she knows that I'd kill for just one more book...
Malala Chance
Jun 10, 2017 rated it did not like it
Aldo annoyed me most of the series but in this one I couldn't stand her. And where did Daniel's balls go? I didn't love him but he was just a mess in this book.
The story was rushed as was the ending.
Kara
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Here’s my demand for Spawn...I need Abha’s story!!
Krystle ~A Booknatic~
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well, there's...not a whole lot I can say about this book other than I FREAKING LOVED IT! 5 stars across the board!

Alright, alright, I fell in love with the first book in this series, and then the second book, omg, the wait to read THIS book dang near killed me! But Ms. Toler delivered, and it was well worth the wait!!

Aldo really comes into what she is, and we see what she can do as a pi**ed off Hybrid on the brink of going totally Savage , to the point of no return!! I'm so glad she has her Da
Beth
Oct 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
We absolutely love this Paranormal Series. Before you start Savage, stop right there for you MUST read Healer and Hybrid! There is a great epilogue that goes over the past two books, but you will miss a lot if you haven't read the first two.

That being said, Savage begins in a dark place. Aldo is being held captive, she is tortured and experimented on. Only waking for brief periods of time to feel pain, alas by feeling pain she knows she is alive. All the while Daniel and the gang are endlessly s
Miranda (MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It)
After the cliffhanger of the second book of the series, Hybrid, I was very excited to see what we would happen with Daniel and Aldo in the next book. I liked being able to read Daniel's point of view while he was going through the process of finding Aldo. I think it helped to convince me that he was right for Aldo, because when the last book ended, I was not sure if I was a fan of Daniel. It sill grosses me out that he smokes, and he sometimes seems too aggressive/controlling for my liking. Howe ...more
Paranormal Books R Us
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Aldo keeps going from bad situations to worse ones and just when she thinks she has finally found some peace with the man she loves his oldest and most trusted friend betrays them both. Kidnapped and handed over to the enemy Aldo hangs on the best she can praying that Daniel will come for her. With time running out Daniel uses all his resources to track Aldo down the only question is will he make it before she is broken beyond repair?

If I could give this book more than 5 stars I would. It is wel
Carra
Nov 30, 2014 rated it liked it
So I'm not entirely sure how I want to rate this story. I was hoping that after the first two books Aldo would finally learn from her rash decisions and the mistakes she made, and she did a bit...though I am still not quite won over by her character. I do however, feel bad for her with the way she has been used and lied to by people who supposedly cared for her.

Daniel however-his dedication to Aldo and love for her is evidenced so well through his search for her and his willingness to do anythi
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Predator's Claim  (Gemini Island Shifters, #4)
  • All Blues (All, #3.5)
  • Betrayed (The Pirate, #2)
  • Dire Desires (Eternal Wolf Clan, #3)
  • Eternal Demon (Mark of the Vampire, #5)
  • Pack Hunter (Were Chronicles, #8)
  • Hawk (Sons of Sangue, #2)
  • Relentless (Vampires in America, #11.5)
  • Pure Blooded (Jessica McClain, #5)
  • Love Me to Death (Underveil, #1)
  • Her Eternal Rogue
  • Gossamer (Gossamer, #1)
  • Half My Blood (Dartmoor, #2.5)
  • Immortal Protector (The Immortals, #1)
  • Nearly Undone (Nearly, #3)
  • Bender
Words.
Books.
Reading.
Writing.

These are a few of my favorite things.

You can find me under B N Toler or
Author B N Toler most places.

Email is bntoler@bntoler.com