Start by marking “Relapse (Reborn #2)” as Want to Read:
Relapse (Reborn #2)

Relapse

(Reborn #2)

Jasper might be gone for good, but Siobhan can’t escape the memory of him.

Or, rather, Psyche’s memories of him—memories of a kinder, gentler man, not the one who lied and manipulated her. She should have tried harder to reach him—to save Jasper from the darkness consuming him. Guilt—maybe that’s the reason why she still sees his face everywhere she turns. That, or she’s
ebook, 1, 348 pages
Published December 2nd 2014 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Relapse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Relapse

Start your review of Relapse (Reborn #2)
Book Junky Girls
Nov 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Siobhan has finally figured out who and what she is but now it feels like it's too late. She knew Jasper had a dark side she just didn't know how much until it was too late. Now with the memories of her previous life back they are all she has to remember of a good Jasper, espically when she can't tell her sisters how much she misses him when it's because of them he is gone.

Siobhan has learned so much but in this one you still see her trying to find herself and while she understands so much more
S.L. Stacy
Oct 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Release date: December 2, 2014
Kayla Howarth
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After finishing "reborn" in just a few short hours where my hands were practically glued to my kindle, I had to purchase the sequel "relapse" straight away.

Relapse takes off from where reborn finished. Jasper had been banished to Olympus, leaving Siobhan broken hearted.

Now she's seeing him everywhere even though she knows that's not possible.

I really enjoyed this book, maybe not as intensely as I did the first, but it was still a page turner and I had it finished over the course of two days,
Lesley Hayes
Mar 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
To begin with, I should admit that this is not a genre in which I feel most comfortable, and I hadn’t read the previous book, so I was a little in the dark as to what to expect. Therefore I began reading ‘Relapse’ with a degree of trepidation, but soon became impressed by the level of research that must have gone into writing it. Ms Stacy knows her stuff when it comes to Ancient Greek Legends and heroes. She is also an excellent writer, and the narrative flows well throughout, exploring a wide ...more
Tom Benson
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I believe that this story works well as a sequel to the first book, Reborn. To give credit to the author, it has been written well enough to work as a standalone. How can that be? In my opinion, a sequel can also work by itself, but only if there is sufficient reflection on previous events. The past events must of course enrich and not overhaul the fresh plot.
This genre is not my first choice in reading material. My reasons for choosing such a tale are to review the story and the writing. I am
Oct 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing novel from my faveroite author S.L. Stacy. This is a novel that is meant to be savored by the reader. I love how delicious this book is with a well written story line that keeps the reader hooked from the begging to the end. This book even though it is a contiunation of "Reborn" works as a great stand alone novel also. This a five star novel that is well worth a read and I highly recomend it you won't be sorry.
Brandy Corona
Jan 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing book! S.L. Stacy is becoming one of my favorite authors. I loved everything about this story, the characters, the story, the writing style. It was all a breath of fresh air! Kudos S.L.!!
Pam
Jan 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
First off, I want to give a big thank you to Ms. Stacy for putting the pronunciation of Siobhan, the main character, right at the front of the book. Seriously; I didn’t know how to pronounce it throughout the first book and was making up ways to say her name in my head. I really did appreciate that it was added to the front of the book to refresh my memory for Relapse. :)

Alright, so the story continues from where it left on from book one, then all of a sudden, halfway into the book, BAM, another
Lynne Gruber stacy
Kelsey
Aug 23, 2017
Elsa Carrion
Dec 15, 2014
S.L. Stacy is the author of the Amazon bestselling Reborn series, including the novels Reborn, Relapse, and Reclaim, and two novellas, Revenge and Rectify. Her stories blend the allure of paranormal romance with the adventure of science fiction, but she prefers more nuanced endings over the straightforward HEA. She loves dark, tragic antiheroes, a la Damon Salvatore (The Vampire Diaries) and ...more

Reborn (5 books)
  • Reborn (Reborn #1)
  • Reclaim (Reborn Book 3)
  • Reverie (A Reborn Stand-Alone Novel)
  • Redemption (Reborn #4)
“Take us to the in-between,
Where earth meets sky, and wake meets dream.
And time rushes by, unseen.

Take us to the infinite night,
Where up is down, and left is right,
And dark vanquishes light.”
2 likes
“Victoria was so wrong about me. I expected them to put me first, above everyone else.
I am selfish. I am weak. I am bad.
And I need Jasper. I need him like I need air to breathe. No—somehow, that cliché doesn’t seem quite right. He’s more like a shot of whiskey after a hard day. A burst of heroin in my burning veins.
He is my drug. My ambrosia.
I can’t live without him.”
0 likes