Start by marking “Monster (The Zeuorian Short Stories, #1)” as Want to Read:
Monster (The Zeuorian Short Stories, #1)

Monster (The Zeuorian Short Stories, #1)

Lexi never understood why her parents kept her hidden from the world, why they wouldn’t let her have friends. Her mom said it had to do with being special. But what was so special about being able to read others’ minds, and receive premonitions? It was a parlor trick, and not that uncommon for someone to possess, from what Lexi read on the Internet. Actually, it was cool w ...more
ebook
Published October 14th 2014 by CZ Publishing, LLC.

To ask other readers questions about Monster, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Monster

Beth Ann
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After reading Awakening I purchased Monster. Its a thrilling short story about the man who tried to kill Lexi when she was fourteen. It goes into more detail than what was written in the novel and touches on her memory loss of the summer.

***Spoiler alert***

I really liked the story. It's suspenseful and made me wonder who really was the monster, the man or Lexi, and why did her memory end when she left town and start right after her parents died.

Great story and well worth the .99 cents I paid for
Kathy
Nov 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone!
*I received this free from Shelf Cartel for an honest review*

This is a short story meant to introduce you to the Zeuorian Series of books and boy does it! I read this short in about a half hour and was left itching for more.

Much kudos to Ms Zablockis for writing a fantastic introduction to her main character! And for knowing just how much to give you to keep you interested and what to hold back on to make you crave more.

It has been a while since I've wanted to run out and purchase a book just fr
Cyan
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A short, but suspenseful story about fourteen year old Lexi gifted with telepathy. On a routine trip to the grocery store with her mom, Lexi notices a man following her. He follows her home and tries to kill her for being gifted. Lexi doesn't understand why, but her parents seem too and don't tell her.

If you enjoyed reading Awakening, you must read this story. It gives a more detail account of the man who attacked her in the redwoods and deepen the mystery as to her memory loss and why she thoug
Claire Z
Jul 23, 2015
MiaHammond
Jul 23, 2015
C.
Oct 14, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: what-i-wrote