Start by marking “Highland Troth (Highland Talents, #3)” as Want to Read:
Highland Troth (Highland Talents, #3)

Highland Troth

(Highland Talents #3)

Years ago, after tragedy struck Jamie Lathan's family, fosterling Caitrin Fletcher was sent home, out of danger. Heartbroken, young Jamie never expected to see her again. He certainly never imagined he’d be called upon to escort her to be betrothed to another man.

But now, as their attraction reignites during the trip, Jamie's longing for Caitrin deepens, and he despairs to
Published December 3rd 2014 by The Wild Rose Press (first published October 18th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Highland Troth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Highland Troth

Start your review of Highland Troth (Highland Talents, #3)
InD'tale Magazine
4.5/5.0

Scottish romance at its best!

Read full review in the 2015 March issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Angela Withrow TheArdentReader
What a wonderful story! Fraught with danger, intrigue, and romance.
Caitrin lost her mother when she was young, and her father thought it was best that she go to live with a neighboring clan. There were children her own age and the opportunity to learn what a lady should know.
What he didn't count on was his daughter's stubborn nature! She wanted to learn things the boys were taught. How to fight with a sword, shoot with a bow and arrow etc,. She learned a lot from the Lathans. But she has a secre
My Book Addiction and More MBA
HIGHLAND TROTH by Willa Blair is an exciting fast paced Scottish Historical Romance with some Paranormal elements. #3 in the "Highland Talents" series, but can be read as a stand alone. See, "Highland Seer", "Highland Healer" and "Highland Gift" (1.5)novella. Set in against a 1502 Scotland backdrop.
Fast paced, adventure filled Scottish romance. Be ready to be swept away into the Scottish Highlands. Filled with danger, romance, secrets, intrigue, suspense, betrayal and passion.
This is Jamie Lath
Nicole Laverdure
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Get swept away with this beautiful Scottish tale!
If you love to read Scottish romances, then Willa Blair's novel HIGHLAND TROTH will please you! This is her third release in her Highland Talents series! Since, I've read her other stories in this series, I was excited to read this one too and was not disappointed. The characters Jamie and Caitrin were well developed into this captivating adventure of passion, secrets, betrayal and intrigue. Jamie always had feeling for the young Caitrin, but dest
Kat Green
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Highland Troth

It's been a while since I read the previous books in this series, but I must say, Highland Troth has a very different and unique story line. The strong and well developed characters in this story really add to the depth and uniqueness of the plot used in Highland Troth. I would highly recommend Jamie's story to anyone who loves romance, and Historical fiction, especially those who have read the other Highland Talents series and or other books by this wonderful author. Very inventiv
Florencia
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Story! I could not put it down! It had so much suspense and tension that I kept holding my breath every time I turned the page. I loved the chemistry between Caitrin and Jamie, and how they both managed to overcome all their obstacles.
Eliza March
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Immerse yourself in the lifestyle of the Highlands and the excitement and romance of a reunion love story.
Terri Cauto
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Willa does it again. This is a must read for all highlander fans, Willa Blair fans, romance and Scottish genre. Highly recommend. So hard not to give spoilers. you will love it. A++
Jacqulyn
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The third time was definitely the charm in this third book of the Highland Talents series. It is by far my favorite.

Caitrin Fletcher has a very special talent. She is able to detect when people are lying. One would think this would be a valuable gift, but no one will believe her. So what can she do when her father is forcing her to marry a man she knows is lying about everything? Unfortunately, her powers do not indicate why this man is lying or enlighten her of the dark secrets he's holding. Ca
Audrey
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

I truly enjoyed the series. I must say I saw a gentleman in a kilt yesterday and he did not resemble any of the men mentioned in the books (😏). Ah well, guess every man can’t be handsome, hilt well, etc.
Debra Loewen
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

This is an exciting story. I enjoy this author and the story she weaves. Full of adventure and lots of love
Lisa Miracle
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The third book in the series,

This is a very good book after the Latham and his arms master were married I knew his cousin didn't stand a chance
shelly hill
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BEST BOOK IN THE SERIES

I have read all three and really enjoyed the series.

This last book kept me on pens and needles.

Highly recommend the series to those who love highland romance and intrigue.

Mom this book is safe to read...rolling eyes laughing!

Want to shout out a thank you to Willa Blair for her diligence and imagination in completing this series.
Kelley
Sep 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love verses Alliances

A young women is bartered off in order to firm up a neighbors alliance. Thorpe man sent to deliver her turns out to be a childhood friend whom she had a crush on. Read on to find out if love or alliance win the day
Scott Sillars
Riveting

I found this story to be riveting throughout
It also was an adventure. like very few others
Would have to recommend it
bsphillips
Mar 11, 2017
Tricia
Jun 04, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Scot's Angel (Highland Swords #6)
  • WolfeSword (De Wolfe Pack Generations, #3)
  • The Wicked One (de Montforte, #4)
  • Lachlan's Heart (The MacCulloughs, #2)
  • The Scot's Deception (Highland Swords #5)
  • Haunted & Revered: The Scotsman's Destined Love (Love's Second Chance: Highland Tales #4)
  • Banished & Welcomed: The Laird's Reckless Wife (Love's Second Chance: Highland Tales #3)
  • Highlander’s Phantom Lass: A Steamy Scottish Medieval Historical Romance (Highlands’ Formidable Warriors)
  • A Scot Mess (The Hots for Scots, #1)
  • WolfeHeart (De Wolfe Pack Generations, #1)
  • Scot on Her Trail (The Hots for Scots, #2)
  • Masked Intentions (Unmasking Prometheus, #1)
  • The Laird's Return: A Highland Festive Romance Novella (The Immortal Highland Centurions, #3.5)
  • Too Scot to Hold (The Hots for Scots, #8)
  • Stormy Sky Magic (Familiar Kitten Mysteries #9)
  • The Scot's Pursuit (Highland Swords #3)
  • Redemption's Edge (Redemption Mountain, #1)
  • The Babbling Brook Naked Poker Club - Book Five (The Babbling Brook Naked Poker Club Series 5)
Willa Blair is an Award-winning Amazon and Barnes & Noble #1 Bestselling author of Scottish Historical, light Paranormal, and Contemporary romance. She has been featured on and contributes to USAToday’s Happy Ever After romance blog, Savvy Authors, Romance University, and more.

Her books have won numerous honors, including the Marlene, the Merritt, National Readers’ Choice Award Finalist, The Reade

Highland Talents (4 books)
  • Heart of Stone (Highland Talents)
  • Highland Healer (Highland Talents)
  • Highland Seer (Highland Talents)