Start by marking “Your First 100 Million” as Want to Read:
Your First 100 Million

Daniel S. Peña

Your First 100 Million

The Price of Fear… the Reward of Courage

As this book goes to press, the financial world is free falling through the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. Men of wealth and presumed integrity in the financial world have committed treachery on a scale of uncounted billions of dollars, affecting millions of “ordinary people” around the globe.
Published (first published June 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Your First 100 Million, please sign up.
Marc Hunter It's no longer in print but you can listen to the audio version on Apple Podcasts or download it from his website https://www.danpena.co.uk/…moreIt's no longer in print but you can listen to the audio version on Apple Podcasts or download it from his website https://www.danpena.co.uk/(less)

Start your review of Your First 100 Million
mpingo
Have you ever wondered what the giants are doing in business?
Have any of the self made business leaders have shared what they really did to achieve greatness?
Did you notice that 99% of the self help books we read are nothing but a means for the author to get rich without any real knowledge of done something great in business?

I say most of the books and seminars out there are nothing but sh**

If you want to know how to get there big.... Read this.
Tihomir
The book is just mind blowing! I read it and took a lot of notes. Dan is a tough guy, but gives a lot of wisdom (which is not conventional!). I enjoyed reading every single page. I have a lot of learn from the book. Highly recommended for everybody who wants to make a quantum leap!
Jason Wicky Ong
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book is divided mainly into 3 parts: You, your team and how to further expand your portfolio of companies.

I do not personally like some chapters such as those telling or teaching us to borrow from banks or financial institutions although there is deeper reason behind those moves. I personally think 'buying a company' or 'borrowing money from bank' isn't the hardest thing in the world but the author keeps talking about that. The harder thing is probably how to manage and quantum leap your pro
M.S.Cem Yılmazer
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Best self-Improvement book I've ever read.Dan knows how to get what he wants and wants everyone to get theirs.Truly remarkable wisdom and lots and lots of practical information.
I skipped the most parts about how to make a company work or business related parts because I read it to get into the mentality of a High Performer and it was still really amazing.You can feel Dan's enthusiasm through the book.Definitely a must read for individuals who want the most from life.
Kennedy D
Jul 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: business
I’ve read a descent amount of books and I must say this book is on my personal top 10 list. It is #10 because unless you were raised in an entrepreneurial spirit filled family or read books like Think and Grow Rich & Rich Dad Poor Dad you’d have to shift your consciousness to appreciate & comprehend the value of this book. Dan talks about the mindset to become a high performance individual as well as provide actual steps to take to raise capital and become wealthy. I highly recommend this book i ...more
Žan Režek
Jan 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
Anyone starting in private investments or lack knowledge in applying the right techniques of bussiness. This book is the grandfather of it. Peña is trully the person we need to listen in this era. Give it a shoot, you won't be dissapointed. ...more
Wayn
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fundamentals are well defined, and learned a lot from this book.
Tony Smith
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is now free in a podcast version read by the author.
Kahlil Anthony
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Downloaded the audio from his website. Very practical advice as always.
Ayibatari Ogounga
I made contact with a probable member of the star team (this book is about taking action). There are instructions on getting things done step by step, letters/email formats to send out. You have to get going and add value to this world as soon as possible starting today.
Eric
Apr 19, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Read by Dan Peña: https://youtu.be/ihOl6x5I1oc ...more
Henrik Haapala
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is now free in a podcast version read by the author.
Claudiu Draghici
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Goldd
Julius Evans
Jun 13, 2020 rated it liked it
You have to ease into this one. Very entertaining and informative. But you may get more first by watching his YouTube videos. That way, you can get a sense for Dan Pena.
Kuziwa Gowero
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Must read for any entrepreneur
Iulian
Mar 04, 2020 rated it liked it
A little arrogant, but useful.
Eric
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love Dan's insights and wisdom. I do not regret reading this book, it's really good. ...more
J
Nov 14, 2019 added it
I have just started to listen to the audio of this book and so far the information good.
Akita
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perception is reality
Hannes Ill
Sep 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great lessons, from a very successful bad ass entrepreneur.
However they are focussed more on the private equity sector.
Beri
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
don't like his communication style, but very useful book with lot of practical advice. many how-to's which they don't teach in MBAs. ...more
Reginald
Sep 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very interesting book about generating capital (and ultimately wealth, according to Dan) via business acquisitions.
Fabio M Garcez
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No words, Dan Peña is truly a master in regards business success.
Kevin
Jul 03, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good stuff are in the appendices.
Muhammad Awais
Dec 19, 2015
Sam Riese
Jan 24, 2021
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Pena is nothing but hot air 2 41 Dec 20, 2019 02:23PM

• Release Your Brakes
  • Winning Through Intimidation
  • F.U. Money: Make As Much Money As You Want And Live Your Life As You Damn Well Please!
  • Way of the Wolf: Become a Master Closer with Straight Line Selling
  • Tough Minded Management
  • Law of Success
  • Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide to Opening Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, Email, Text, and Cold Calling
  • Pitch Anything: An Innovative Method for Presenting, Persuading, and Winning the Deal
  • Think and Grow Rich