Start by marking “Board Indiscretion (Taking Advantage #3)” as Want to Read:
Board Indiscretion (Taking Advantage #3)

Board Indiscretion (Taking Advantage #3)

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Mark Olson wasn’t just known for owning his three large care dealerships. He’s also known as a player, at least since his divorce. For a while, he believed he was satisfied as a member of Advantage Insurance Company’s board of directors and bedding a different woman every weekend. That is until someone decided to call his bluff.

Suzannah McCormick is the sweet girl working
ebook
Published November 2014 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Board Indiscretion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Board Indiscretion

Laura Greenwood
Dec 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review forthcoming on http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

I received a copy of Board Indiscretion in exchange for my review.

Mark Olsen has enjoyed single life since his divorce...until now. When executive assistant, Suzie propositioned him he took her up on it, and now he can't get her out of his head. But Mark is being cautious, knowing that if what the pair of them were doing came to light then she could lose her job and he could lose his position on the Advantage Board. Now that just isn'
R.C. Bean
Dec 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was provided with a digital copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This book is part of the Taking Advantage series, and having not read the first two books in the series, I was apprehensive about how I would find this one, the third in the series. The author's charming and smooth narration makes it easy for the reader to relate with the characters, and I believe this book can be read just a stand alone, given that the characters and the plot can be thought of as being new.

The st
Debbie
Independent Reviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock.

This is book three, in the Taking Advantage series, but you don't need to read the first two in order to enjoy this one. But it will give you spoilers to those.

This is Mark's tale, he has been seeing Suzie for a few weeks, but its all in secret. It takes an incident at a club, and a jealous rival for Mark to finally decide what he wants, or more importantly, who.

A little longer than the first two, it delves a little deeper into th
She Hearts Books
Dec 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Mark and Suzie have been attracted to each other for years and are finally acting on these feelings. They are seeing each other on the sly as it could effect her job and his place on the board. Once night at a club changes everything for them.

Mark is a delicious naughty talking bossy man that shares some smoking hot moments with Suzie. At first it's all about the physical, but then they both realize that their hearts are involved. I loved their story.

I give Board Indiscretion 4 hearts!
Buffy Kennedy
Jun 21, 2015 rated it liked it
I didn’t much like this book at first. Mark started off as a jerk and Suzannah started off a little slutty. However, I loved the cameos from the first two couples and especially loved the epilogue at the end. It totally made it all worth it and wrapped the series up nicely.

The Taking Advantage series has plenty of sexy hotness, a strong dose of alpha male, and just enough happily ever after to satisfy. Don’t miss this story!
Cindy
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
A great conclusion to all 3 books. Hot! Hot! Hot!
Lea Bronsen
Dec 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it. Review coming soon!
Sapphyria
Jun 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: 18+
Board Indiscretion, just like Board Stiff and Board Approved, is one smokin' hot novella. Mark and Suzannah (Suzie) are another great match in the series by Jessica Jayne. Perfectly paired, yet flawed, both characters have quite a bit to overcome in the 61 pages of this short novella. Mark likes to be footloose and fancy free.....or at least he thought he did until Suzie entered his life. As the executive assistant to the CEO of Advantage Insurance Company, Suzie is off-limits - especially since ...more
Melissa Simmons
Dec 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-tours, adult
Board Indiscretion is the third book in the Taking Advantage series by Jessica Jayne, but it can be read as a stand alone. This was a short novel and a fast read for me. It was sexy and sweet at the same time, and I really did enjoy it. My only real complaint is I found myself wanting more of the story; the characters seemed to have more to share. I plan on going back and reading the entire series. Jessica Jayne is now on my list of authors to watch.
N.N. Light
Mar 20, 2017
Nicole
May 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-my-kindle
4 stars. This book took was an kind of interesting twist to the series. It was less instant attraction and more "I'm going to proposition you with the intention of just one night and we accidentally fall in love." Mark is mentioned in the other books as a bit of a player, so I was almost predispositioned not to like him as much. He had to grow on me. It was kind of the same with Suzie. In book 1, she was infatuated with John. In book 2, it was mentioned that she threw her attentions at both Greg ...more
Chris- Bookaddict
Nov 28, 2014
Becky
rated it it was ok
Dec 24, 2014
Maria Itliong
Nov 06, 2014
Jessica
Oct 22, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Mick Loves Books
Misha Estrada
Dec 30, 2014
Suburb Sanity
Jan 01, 2015
Jessica is a born and raised small town Ohio girl, who moved to the Sunshine State after graduating from college. She graduated from college with a bachelor's degree in English. What college major could possibly be better than one that makes you read novels and write about them! Now she is thrilled to be able to share all the stories floating around in her head!

Jessica loves to travel and travel
More about Jessica Jayne