Start by marking “All Flash No Cash: A Red Hot Treats Story” as Want to Read:
All Flash No Cash: A Red Hot Treats Story

All Flash No Cash: A Red Hot Treats Story

(All Cowboy #2)

When bar owner CJ Overton hires Pete Gonally to paint a motorcycle for a charity giveaway, she expects him to do it her way. After all, he’s a small-time rancher, and graphic arts is just his hobby. But Pete comes back with his own ideas, and sparks fly as tension builds between them. The only way to relieve the pressure is one hot night in her bed. Just one. But Pete want ...more
Published October 11th 2014 by Randi Alexander (first published October 9th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about All Flash No Cash, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Flash No Cash

Start your review of All Flash No Cash: A Red Hot Treats Story
Rough Draft Book Blog
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
All Flash No Cash: A Red Hot Treats Book (All Cowboy Series 2) by Randi Alexander

CJ & Pete

SO DAMN CUTE, FUNNY, AND HOT! I LOVE IT!!

Ok... this is just what the doctor ordered. I just came off an extremely dark read and needed something that perked me up, made me chuckle, and warmed my heart. This is it! It's full of wit, steamy sexual tension, and, well, it's just so damn cute... I loved it!

CJ is a complicated woman. She's set in her ways, but her ways are not set on her! I can't say she's stuck,
Gail
Oct 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
All Flash No Cash (Book 2, in the All Cowboy Series) is another great story from Randi Alexander.

Pete Gonally, graphic artist meets CJ Overton, bar owner, while interviewing for a job to design and paint a motorcycle that will be raffled for charity on Halloween in Deadwood, ND.

Pete and CJ seem to grate on each other while they both feel an attraction for each other. CJ is reluctant to get involved with a 'hayseed' no matter how attractive he is...CJ has plans to sell the bar, move away and see
Tiss
Oct 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME, AWESOE, AWESOME.

I needed a book to bring me out of a funk and this story, by USA Today Best Selling Author, Randi Alexander, did just that.

This is the second book in a series for Randi and stars a young cowboy who is making his way in the world, he lives on a ranch in Western SD and works in the Bakken Oil fields of Western ND. He also is a graphic artist. Pete is looking to boost his career and since he is at the top of the students in his class, he has a chance at a job to help put h
Renee Entress
Dec 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2014
4 star

The story has laughs, secrets, pain, and heartbreak.

This is CJ and Pete’s story. Pete is hired to design and paint a motorcycle. CJ wants a certain design but when Pete comes up with an even better one she gets angry and gets him in trouble with his classes as this project needs to be graded. After that the tension between the two is high and powerful. They both want each other but will fight it over and over. Which one will cave first? Will Pete or CJ’s design be the final paint job? Aft
Kim
Oct 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
All Flash No Cash was a really enjoyable read that brought two people, CJ & Pete, together around a good cause. CJ has seen it all and has hard walls up around her, she doesn’t let anyone in. Pete is a hardworking man that sees the good in CJ. He knows that he has to lay down a hard line for CJ – all or nothing. Pete is recommended to CJ as an artist for a Halloween giveaway that will benefit Alzheimer. In the story, CJ not only opens up to Pete but to her friends learning more about her dad. Th ...more
Becca Sellers
Feb 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
CJ and Pete are meant for each other. CJ is the young owner of her sick father's bar and she's hired an artist to design and paint a motorcycle for a charity auction. Pete is contacted by his student advisor and is asked to take on this project. Sparks fly when the two meet but both have their own reservations. The resulting story is one that needs to be read to be believed! Hot and passionate, CJ and Pete's story touches a special place in your heart.

Great read and I'd defintely recommend it!
Rosemary
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
All Flash No Cash is the second book in Randi Alexander's new Cowboy series and it is a fun, fast and sexy read. Fans of Randi's work will be pleased to see to new loveable characters who have great chemistry. I loved the passion between these two, both during their 'disagreements' and when they were steaming up my kindle. Add this great short read to your collection!
Sheri
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Pete's story! I loved the intense chemistry between Pete and CJ. I like that CJ was tough as nails and that Pete finds a way to get inside the shell. I could just imagine the art work on the bike and those pictures...(fans self over here). and I totally had to look up the word hayseed! lol.
a copy was provided to me in exchange for an honest review.
Terri Carle
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
All Flash No Cash is awesome. Book #2 in the series and of course book one was awesome but I love the characters in Randi Alexander's books and Pete Gonally and CJ are awesome. you will love the story, the cowboy, the sexy bike, the bar, the whole store is exciting and down home.
Emily
Oct 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
'All Flash No Cash' (All Cowboy Series Book 2) by Randi Alexander is a hot, fun, quick read. I loved this story. I enjoyed reading about CJ and Pete. I can't wait to see what happens in the next book in the All Cowboy Series. Highly recommend to all fans of romance and cowboys!
Sandy
Dec 30, 2014
Celeste Eason-nelson
rated it it was ok
Mar 03, 2015
Randi Alexander writes smokin' hot romance with heroes who'll have you begging to ride off into the sunset with them. When she's not dreaming of, or writing about, rugged cowboys, Randi is biking trails along remote rivers, snorkeling the Gulf of Mexico, or practicing her drumming in hopes of someday forming a tropical rock-band.
Forever an adventurous spirit with a romantic imagination, Randi is a

All Cowboy (3 books)
  • All Hat No Cattle: A Red Hot and BOOM! Story
  • All Smoke No Fire (Red Hot Cajun Nights, #3)