Start by marking “One Hundred Christmas Proposals (100 Proposals #2)” as Want to Read:
One Hundred Christmas Proposals (100 Proposals #2)

One Hundred Christmas Proposals

(100 Proposals #2)

The eagerly anticipated follow-up to One Hundred Proposals.

If you thought Harry & Suzie’s life couldn't get anymore sweepingly romantic than Harry asking her to marry him at the end of One Hundred Proposals – think again

It’s Christmas in a snow-kissed London, and the.PerfectProposal.com have vowed to carry out one hundred proposals in December. No easy task at the best
Published by Carina UK (first published November 3rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about One Hundred Christmas Proposals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Hundred Christmas Proposals

Claire Robinson
4.5 - Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. Stars!

I read a lot of books, and I enjoy most of them, but I would be telling fibs if I said I remembered reading each and every one. Holly Martin, and her books are a total exception to that rule. I remember them all, quite simply because they are unforgettable. Her writing style is unique, her characters unforgettable and her story-lines pure, reading perfection.

Harry and Susie from One Hundred proposals are Back! I loved
Theresa
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love holly martin she is fantastic. One hundred wedding proposals is a short story after one hundred proposals. loved it from first line its so sweet and funny such a good feel good book.
Sophie
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing

(review copy)

Since reading One Hundred Proposals, the story of Harry and Suzie is one I haven’t forgotten (probably since I sulked for days once finishing that book). So I was more than excited to tuck into Holly Martin’s festive novella, One Hundred Christmas Proposals, and welcome them back into my life with open arms for an hour or two. The warmth to this novella is really just irresistible. Holly’s writing style is so addictive, she draws you into the story instantly and brightens your day w
Book Addict Shaun
Nov 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014, kindle
When I reached the end of One Hundred Proposals I was left wanting more. I wasn't ready to leave the world of Harry and Suzie behind, so when I heard about One Hundred Christmas Proposals I couldn't wait to read it and I am thrilled to be part of the blog tour. I am also mentioned in the Acknowledgements section of the book which is amazing. At just six chapters, it's a really short read. Holly has been super busy writing this year so we are incredibly lucky to be given this little Christmas tre ...more
Sasha (seetheworldwithbooks)
One of the best chicklit i've ever read ever!!! Maybe this One Hundred Proposal series is the best chicklit, beyond the others. I love it so much with all my heart. Totally re-read it again someday.

P.S Harry Forbes, you own my heart, Sweetheart. You are the sweetest Male, partner, best friend, boyfriend, fiancee, husband a woman could ask for
❤❤❤❤❤❤
Megan
Sep 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm so glad I read this truly delightful addition to Suzie and Harry's story! This novella is a must read if you have read One Hundred Proposals. Sweet, funny, sexy and at times sad, it's the perfect happy ever after for this beautiful couple.
Nanou
Dec 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
une petite novella de Noël qui clôture bien l'histoire de Suzie et Harry ♥
Alison Winter
Nov 04, 2014 rated it liked it
I enjoyed reading about Harry and Suzie again but it was a bit on the dull side towards the end
Amanda
Dec 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
One Hundred Christmas Proposals by Holly Martin
THE BLURB
The eagerly anticipated follow-up to One Hundred Proposals.

If you thought Harry & Suzie’s life couldn’t get anymore sweepingly romantic than Harry asking her to marry him at the …end of One Hundred Proposals – think again!

It’s Christmas in a snow-kissed London, and the.PerfectProposal.com

have vowed to carry out one hundred proposals in December. No easy task at the best of times – made even more complicated by Harry & Suzie trying t
Megan Readinginthesunshine
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Christmas in London and the ever popular the.PerfectProposal.com have vowed to carry out one hundred proposals in December. This isn’t the easiest task, especially as Harry and Suzie are bus trying to plan their first Christmas together and a visit from the dreaded in laws. But is everything still perfect in their own relationship?

One Hundred Christmas Proposals is the follow up to Holly’s fantastic book One Hundred Proposals…and what a follow up it is! Now I LOVED One Hundred Proposals ever so
Marina
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
And Holly Martin did it again! I haven’t read 100 Proposals #1 (shame on me!), but that didn’t stop me from enjoying this festive read. I absolutely adore Ms. Martin’s unique style of writing and this novella was truly such a delightful read.

Suzie and Harry are together for what seems like an eternity. They run a successful business, providing help with marriage proposals. Their love for each other knows no limits. But Suzie starts having second thoughts. The big proposal seems very far away, an
Jo Hughes
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I would like to thank author Holly Martin for sending me a copy if this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

When author Holly Martin contacted me and aske would I like to be part of the blog tour I jumped at the chance, after reading and loving One Hundred Proposals earlier in the year and loving it, how could I pass up the opportunity to read this?

First I would like to mention the cover, I love the blue and red with the couple that is so obviously Harry and Suzie.

It is now six month o
Nov 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Originally posted on:> http://lauraslittlebookblog.blogspot....

4.5/5

I had previously absolutely loved One Hundred Proposals by Holly Martin, so when I heard One Hundred Christmas Proposals was being released, I could not wait to read!

This time the.Perfect.Proposal.com company are doing one hundred proposals by the end of December, so there is a little time pressure for them and they also begin to question if everything is perfect in their relationship.

Ah I just fell in love with this story, H
Kim
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014, net-galley, kindle
This was a lovely read. Harry and Suzie run a 'proposal planning' company that is doing really well. They are running a campaign to organise 100 proposals in December- and have some lovely proposals planned. But why won't Harry talk about booking their own wedding. She just wants to be married to him- she doesn't want all the bells and whistles. But although he is deeply in love- he seems to be avoiding the final commitment.

They have a lovely Christmas and the last proposal of the month is nearl
Kat
Shelves: net-galley-tbr
This is my second book by Holly Martin; the first was One Hundred Proposals. I really enjoy Holly’s writing, and would like a prequel to when they first became friends till present day; I think that idea would work really well. One Hundred Christmas proposals was based a bit at Christmas but wasn’t featured that much which was surprising and rather disappointing. Having said that, I did still enjoy hearing about Harry and Suzie and what they’d done since the last book. This book had me welling u ...more
Stacy
Nov 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
I actually liked this one better than the first one. I think because they were together the whole time. It reminded me of Christmas at Lilac Cottage because of the snow almost shutting down a big event.
Rachel Cotterill
Jan 24, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2016, romance
I found everything about this book very predictable, but sweet nonetheless.
Sam
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book following the relationship between now engaged to be married Suzie and Harry who run an on-line proposals company.

It's the last few weeks before Christmas and the couple are busy organising surprise Christmas and New Year proposals - 100 in fact! They're also looking forward to spending their first Christmas together as a couple but are not looking forward to the visit by the inlaws.

This was a lovely continuation of their story, Suzie was maybe a little dense not to reali
Angela
Oct 17, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5. I liked this one more than the first book. I enjoyed seeing how things were progressing for Suzie and Harry and things are looking good for them. The proposals were still entertaining to read and it sounds like business will never end. I wish that there was another book but it appears that this is the last story for the 100 proposals so I'll have to be satisfied with how the story ended and did on a really high note.
Melanie Austin
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing follow up to One Hundred Proposals, I absolutely love the relationship between Harry and Suzie, and as Christmas is my favourite time of year, combining them all makes for a 5* read.

As each page goes on this book gets more and more emotional, I would not hesitate to recommend it, another fantastic book from Holly.
Martina
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was ok
Mrs Susan Eklund
Brilliant as always xx

Recommend always a very good read, have read all her books awaiting next x x x x x x x
Lisa
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
A heart-warming sequel to 100 Proposals. I guessed what was happening very early on, but it was still a lovely read.
Marie Polega
A cute and fun book, although much shorter and without the travel of the original. I enjoyed it even though I guessed the ending about 3 pages in.
Victoria Frow
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good

Very good. Nice sequel to hundred proposals nice to see what the characters are up to and how they have developed.
Tracey Jones
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Perfect conclusion

A very enjoyable conclusion for Harry and Suzie. Lacked the intensity of the first novel but was an enjoyable short read.
Meg
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review coming soon!
Agi
Shelves: 2014
Oh guys, let me tell you this, I had no idea that I missed Suzie and Harry so, so much! Reading the book was like seeing my best friends again, I had a feeling that we are seeing each other on the very next day, even if it is already six months after Harry proposed to Suzie. I felt so sad when I finished reading "One Hundred Proposals" as I loved it with all my heart, and I couldn't hide my excitement when I heard that Holly writes a follow - up.

So, after the very successful trip over the world
Jill
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhh what a wonderfully romantic, funny read, perfect for any time if year, but even better with Christmas approaching. I loved it. It had the perfect festive feel to it. Infact I am humming Christmas carols as I am writing this.

If you haven't read One Hundred Proposals yet then I really recommend you do before reading this novella, as it takes up where the first book left off. I love Harry and Suzie. They are a gorgeous couple, so in love and unable to keep their hands off eachother (oh, I rem
Rhin
Feb 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**Review originally posted on my blog.**

I extremely enjoyed reading One Hundred Proposals that I expected this book would also have the same effect on me. But since Harry had already proposed to Suzie, what’s in store for them now? This sequel had brought a mixture of sadness and excitement to me. Sad because it’s shorter since it’s a novella, but also excited because Harry and Suzie’s love story continues on! Moreover, it’s Christmas-themed! I just wished I had read this sooner as it might have
  • The Best Little Christmas Shop
  • The Parisian Christmas Bake Off
  • Christmas on the Little Cornish Isles: the Driftwood Inn
  • A Cosy Candlelit Christmas
  • Last Christmas
  • Winter at the Dog & Duck (Dog and Duck Book 1)
  • Merry Mistletoe (Tales From Appleyard #)
  • Christmas Promises at the Little Wedding Shop
  • ‘Tis the Season to be Single
  • The Christmas Cake Cafe
  • Christmas at Hope Cottage
  • The Holiday Swap
Holly lives in a little white cottage by the sea. She studied media at university which led to a very glitzy career as a hotel receptionist followed by a even more glamorous two years working in a bank. The moment that one of her colleagues received the much coveted carriage clock for fifteen years’ service was the moment when she knew she had to escape. She quit her job and returned to university ...more

100 Proposals (2 books)
  • One Hundred Proposals (100 Proposals #1)
“Life is short and filled with missed opportunities – and when life tosses us something wonderful we should grab it and hold onto it with both hands.” 1 likes