Start by marking “Finding Redemption (The Finding Series #2)” as Want to Read:
Finding Redemption (The Finding Series #2)

Finding Redemption

(The Finding Series #2)

Avery & Abel Monroe, their names were synonymous with one thing. Manwhores.

Abel Monroe saw his brother was the man he'd always wanted to be, a loving Husband and Father. Abel became envious of him and hoped that one day he'd get a chance to be as happy as his brother.

Nova Anderson knew the Monroe brothers as their families were close. When she took the job at Easy Jays
Published February 9th 2015 (first published February 9th 2014)

Carla
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I was given a copy of this book as a gift from Stephanie's Book Reports in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

5 stars for Finding Redemption by Elizabeth Hayes & Ashley Taylor! This is the second book in The Finding series and can be read as a stand alone. However, I would recommend reading the first book, Finding Salvation, because it is a great read!

Abel Monroe is a man whore. He has slept with a multitude of women, but after seeing his older brother find happiness and start a fam
JACINTA
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You received this ARC provided by the author/ publisher in exchange for an unbiased opinion. No type of compensation was made. There is no relationship/affiliation between the reviewer and the author/publisher.

Abel Monroe a brother to Avery, do I need to say more. Just as hot without the tattoos, maybe a little sweeter with words but just as cheeky and everything a ladies man.
Nova Anderson is the new manager at Easy Jay's and doesn't take crap from anyone including the Monroe brothers, well mayb
Lisa
Aug 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of Finding Redemption in exchange for an honest review.
I love love loved this one. The second book by Elizabeth Hayes and Ashlee Taylor. You should read the first one before you dive into this one. Nova is now one of my favorite female leads. And Able is just a hot piece of man candy! I love a good angsty book and this one definitely did not disappoint. I love love love Able and Nova. These books are a definite must read!
Cannot wait to see what Elizabeth and Ashlee come up with
Anna
Feb 25, 2015 rated it it was ok
I wanted to like the second book because I liked the characters but the story line was too similar to the first so I thought it was okay.

Sure, some parts were entertaining but the psycho kidnapper and kidnapping was already done in the first book. Also, between both books there were a lot grammatical errors. I don't discriminate, I read books that were self published and published through a publisher but I hate having to reword sentences to make it make sense while I'm reading.
Beth Olson
Feb 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Paula Genereau
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Nova swore to herself she'd never be in Abels bed but one morning. She wakes up & finds herself there. Can she stand by his side when things go wrong
Anita
Aug 11, 2015
Elizabeth Hayes
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lori K
Jan 30, 2015
Ashlee Taylor
Oct 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Elisha
Brandy Elaine
Elena
Michele
Mar 20, 2015
So you want to know a little about me and get a sense of who I am. Well the first thing I can say is that I absolutely hate talking about myself. So bare with me as I let you in on who I am.

My name is Elizabeth Hayes and I am from the Midwest. I have a few things I just happen to obsess over those include Hot pink and Zebra print, Unicorns, and cupcakes, and Books, I love to read and get lost in a

The Finding Series (4 books)
  • Finding Salvation (The Finding Series Book 1)
  • Finding Christmas