Start by marking “Hero (Hero, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hero (Hero, #1)

Hero (Hero #1)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  26,530 Ratings  ·  2,674 Reviews
The emotional and unforgettable new romance from the New York Times bestselling author of the On Dublin Street series.

Alexa Holland’s father was her hero—until her shocking discovery that she and her mother weren't his only family. Ever since, Alexa has worked to turn her life in a different direction and forge her own identity outside of his terrible secrets. But when she
Published February 3rd 2015 by NAL

Aestas Book Blog
Feb 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::: 4.5 STARS :::

I. LOOOOOOOVED. THIS. BOOK!!!!

Sexy, exciting, addictive, well-written... it was everything I'd hoped for!!! The heroine was strong and sassy, and the hero was this Alpha, dominant, wealthy CEO with a dark past. I loved their banter and sexual tension, and the way their shared history gave the story added layers and depth. I highly recommend it for fans of the Crossfire series. This is a new top favorite!! :D

The story in HERO is about a woman, Lexie
Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘

What does Hero teach us? That even if some guy treats you like shit and tells you that he doesn't love you, if you try hard, and harder, and harder - if you're sure in your heart that he loves you, that he is good... Everything will be okay in the end.

Excuse me but that's FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Of course it works here, of course we have our holly HEA, but in real life? Not always. We might oppose that it is indeed a romance novel and that they often are all kind of unbelievable, and I can't deny it.
Christy
Oct 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: angst, forbidden-love

photo 20841362-eaa8-4160-b51f-6d93d8b19e3f_zps5b00bced.jpg

I love that Samantha Young writes stories that are more than just romance- they always have something special. With Hero- it had that combination of angst, suspense, humor and the perfect amount of steaminess. It was one of those books that had a hero you loved to hate at times, but usually they are my favorite type of guys!

Alexa Holland is an assistant to a popular photographer. Her life has changed majorly in the last few months. When she first meets Caine Carraway, things don’t go as
Patrycja

Release Date: February 3, 2015
Rating: 5 stars
Cliffhanger:. No
HEA: (view spoiler)

I am very happy that I could start of my new year with Samantha Young’s book. Hero was on my anxiously waiting for list so you cannot even imagine how excited I was when I started reading Alexa and Caine’s story. I hoped and prayed for the best. I really didn’t want this book to disappoint me, my heart wouldn’t handle this bitter regret.

Fortu
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.25 Stars

The only thing I was starting to predict was that if I did by some miracle find a way to make Caine see who I really was, I was almost positive that I wasn't going to come out of it unscathed.

There is nothing better for me than a hate to love trope. Nothing. I eat it up and ask for seconds and thirds. I will never get enough of it. Add into that equation a brooding business man and a fantastic heroine and you've got yourself a recipe for a terrific read!

If you're a fan of Samantha
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
4-4.5 stars!

description

I had a blast reading this book! It’s got the perfect mix of steam, angst and humor, and the writing was extremely addicting I couldn’t put the book down. I honestly believe it’s one of those books where it doesn’t matter what mood you’re in – you could pick it up anytime and be easily swept away by the captivating story and charming characters. But at the same time, I want to warn you to not go in with any expectations that this’ll be like the On Dublin Street books, because it’s no
Catarina
4 Heroic Stars.

For many years Alexa believed her father was a hero. Until she found out the truth about his past and discovered that he did many mistakes, and the worst of them destroyed a family and left a little boy alone in the world.
Now, one coincidental encounter puts them together. Except he’s not a little boy anymore, Caine Carraway is a self-made man and billionaire CEO of his own company. And he wants nothing to do with Alexa.
But life puts them in the same path again and they end up f
Geri Reads
Oct 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

This could have been an easy 5 stars for me but I had to knock off a star because of the hero's actions, which to me was just too much. More on that later.

First, I'm gonna break down what worked for me.

The chemistry between Alexa Holland and Caine Carraway is off the charts hot. The push and pull between them is so strong. The two of them cannot be in the room with each other without fireworks going off despite Caine's obvious dislike for Alexa.

Speaking of Caine's dislike...they sha
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars

"...sometimes you've got to let yourself be vulnerable even when it's the scariest thing in the world."

description

Samantha Young delivered a hot well-paced story with an added element of secrets and mystery. I adored both main characters and the secondary characters, Effy and Henry. To my surprise, I even loved the push and pull of their relationship. The sexual tension was well done and seriously that office sex scene was crazy hot.

This is the story of Alexa Holland coming face to face with t
Mysza
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-read

It's been a while since I've read something about sexy millionaire. I'm so glad I gave this millionaire a chance, because this book was awesome! Samantha Young at her best. This one was as good as her Braden and Nate's story. Caine definitely won't remain in the shadow of those two.

He was equally sexy and cocky and self-confident. I just loved him. He was my kind of asshole hero, he acted like a douche but deep down you knew he cared, and it was enough to like him even though he didn't deserve
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
★★★★4-4.5 STARS★★★★

description

It’s been a while since I’ve read a book by this author, so I almost forgot how much I enjoy her style. Almost. I must admit, I didn’t expect to enjoy this book as much as I did. Mrs. Young surprised me in a very good way with this novel. It was an entertaining read, with a great heroine and a captivating hero and I couldn’t put it down. With a premise that I enjoy almost every time, enemies to lovers, “Hero” it's an angsty, steamy read that for sure will hold your attention.

O
Natasha is a Book Junkie
Oct 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: standalone
“I fantasize about f*cking you in this office a hundred times a day.”

photo 1972263_10203739178541935_1388255159702893298_n_zps3476247a.jpg

You know you’ve really liked a book when you find yourself re-reading it four times in the span of a month! At first glance, the premise of this book might appear to be just another billionaire-falls-for-the-girl-next-door scenario, and you might walk into this story expecting nothing more than some good ol’ smutty fluff with great chemistry between the characters and a few blazing sex scenes. But you would be wrong. Becaus
Jen
What a bonus I received when I got accepted for an ARC of this very enjoyable book written by Samantha Young. I will admit that I am one of those people who haven't jumped into her other popular series. After reading "Hero" this author has gained my respect for not only talented writing; but being able to capture my attention with highly entertaining characters who take a love and hate relationship to a whole new level! The banter between Alexa Holland and Caine Carraway was absolutely charming, ...more
Rachel Reads Ravenously

photo herocollage1.png

Samantha Young is one of my all time favorite authors. Even when her books aren't my favorite, I've never given her anything less than 4 stars because she delivers the perfect romance books that work for me. Hero follows in the footsteps of her other books as a highly addictive, angst inducing, well written romance.

Alexa Holland grew up believing her dad was a hero. That is, until she
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃

Hero: 6/10
Humour: 2/10
Hotness: 6/10
Romance: 7/10
Extra book Details: Heroine POV; 1st person. Stand alone.

Photographer's Assistant; Alexa Holland meets CEO Caine Carraway at a photoshoot. She reveals to him that she is the daughter of the man who caused his world to be turned upside down.

Caine instantly hates her and causes her to
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Oct 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Full of Hope Stars!
(BR with Sharon)

photo 052e1375-9c8a-46f9-8d40-aa35112ff90c_zpsfd7829ae.jpg

photo 0f2f87b3-fd91-4f10-9265-159c815cc16c_zps0e0b959b.jpg

Alexa Holland aka Lexie is a woman living in Boston working as a personal assistant to one of the city's most successful photographers. She arrives to a photoshoot one morning, and knows they are shooting for a magazine cover, but has yet to find out who the person is. She is stunned to find out their cover model is one of the most gorgeous, wealthy, eligible bachelors in Boston.

photo 048ec577-15e2-4d47-9e3f-0423461c6248_zps260721a8.jpg

His name is Caine Carraway. He is a well known influential, ambitious, ruthl
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3 Stars ★★★

This book started off with a bang, Alexa Holland is working on the set of a photo shoot where her boss is photographing business magnate, Caine Carraway.

She recently discovered that her father had an affair with Caine's mother, leading to unfortunate events that forever scarred Caine and changed the fate of his family, so when she sees him she immediately tries to put things right.

Unfortunately for her, Caine is not happy about being ambushed by a woman who brings back bad memorie
Beverly
Feb 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 - 4.5 Stars

I am huge fan of Samantha Young and couldn’t wait to start this new standalone about a sexy billionaire, because no matter how many times this story is told I still love reading them. However, this book is not your average billionaire book. Young brought a something new with her amazing writing and character development.

Alexa Holland knows all about Caine Carraway, not because he is a sexy playboy, but because he is collateral damage to his father’s mistakes. Alexa is not your aver
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
DNF @ 56%

I hated this book. I was so excited to sit down and read this novel. All of the reviews that I had seen were good and the overall rating was excellent. As I started reading the book, I kept wondering what everyone saw in this story that I couldn't see. I kept wait for the book to hook me. I wanted to get to the great part. At 56% I still haven't found anything that makes me want to keep reading so I have decided to move on to a book I might actually like.

I hated almost everything about
Jacqueline's Reads
5 I love me some Caine Stars

I love the Dublin series (I’ve read every single one), but I was really happy to see a new Samantha Young book that isn’t related.

I feel like Samantha Young is going back to her roots. We all love On Dublin Street and Hero reminds me of it

Alexa has bad family history. Long story short her Papa did something really bad and it affected Caine. Caine does not like Alexa’s family and he doesn’t like Alexa.

Alexa works as an assistant to a photographer, who happens to be sho
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
3 stars

I found this much better than the last few SY books I read. I did enjoy the sexy time and the banter was hilarious. But after halfway Caine and that stick up his ass started to bug me. I must applaud Alexa for pursuing what she wanted (she was an awesome character) but there's only so many times a guy can treat her like shit. Also his excuse felt so random.

Recommend if you enjoy
Fun banter
Smoking hot sexy time
Quirky smart ass challenging heroine
Jackass moody brooding rich hero
Office roma
Elizabeth
“Hate is giving them too much power.”

What I expected to be a standard "millionaire takes poor girl to bed and they live happily ever after" book was so much more. Samantha Young has wowed me again. Hero was an amazing story.

description

Alexa is a PA who works hard for her success. Her mother passed away recently and it has caused her a great deal of grief. She has been reminded of the dark cloud hovering over her families history. After taking some time off to grieve, she returns to work to find that she
Debra
Jan 06, 2015 marked it as to-read

Excited to finally start this!

**Buddy-read with Pavlina**
Shawna
4-4 – It could’ve been a 5 but I needed more from the Hero – stars – Contemporary Romance

This was an addictive, entertaining, and scorching hot page turner. The push-pull chemistry and enemies-to-lovers interaction between Cain and Alexa was off the charts magnetic and explosive and kept me riveted. But Cain’s repeated highhandedness, hurtful, asshat actions, rejection, and cold-cold-hot-possessive-cold-cold-hot-possessive-cold-cold-hot-possessive-cold-cold routine and Alexa’s exasperating dic
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED

4 "Be careful what you wish for " Stars

description

How could I explain the state I'm in after reading Hero... Do you remember the time when you meet your first love and then reconnect after many years where you lost sight? Well that's me right now.
When it comes to books and book boyfriend, my first "love" were CEO. And right now I met my first love again after so many books and times apart.

description

Caine Carraway is an ass... well it's not said as it is in the book but that's what I thought ab
♥Rachel♥
Oct 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Hero far more than I expected. I’ve been at my limit for angst, and have a low tolerance for it, but somehow Samantha Young writes it in such a way that I’m not annoyed, instead I’m moved. I was plunged into Alexa and Caine’s romance feeling everything they experienced, profoundly, right along with them. I forgot how addictive Ms. Young’s books are, so addictive that I read Hero in one day!

When Alexa Holland meets Caine Carraway for the first time she’s surprised and stunned. Not only
Anja

I couldn't be happier right now!!! It's only February and this is my second 5 ★★★★★ read!

I don't even know where to begin...
Hero was such an amazing book. For me, it had it all. Great storyline, fantastic writing, an amazing Hero/heroine and just the right amount of steaminess.

This is also one of those rare situations where I loved the heroine even more than the hero. Alexa was amazing. Strong, independent, witty...
♡♡♡ I SIMPLY LOVED HER! ♡♡♡

Since there are already so many wonderful reviews o
Eliza
Oct 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, net-galley

If you could put a face to the words Persistent and forthright, Lexie would be that face. In terms of Caine's face, he had a few masks of his own he wore. Indifferent, egotistical but my favourite one was the one he had with Lexie when he allowed his guard to be down. Lexie and Caine's relationship was fraught with uncertainty and sometimes I could have easily shook them, the past that caused them friction also bound them together. Lexie's go-getter attitude was a great character trait and one I
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
ⒽⒺⓇⓄ

I loved it!!
I didn't know what to expect - I love Sam's Edinburgh stories...but I was really looking forward to this one. It didn't disappoint. It wasn't really anything new. Rich CEO Hero, heroine working for him - falling for him - lots of family problems. Nothing I haven't read a dozen times before - but also something I've loved a dozen times before. And I really loved Caine & Lexie.
Perfect story - verrry sexy, funny, suspensy!
READ. IT.!!!

EDIT after re-reading it to prepare for Vill
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4.5 ★'s

Alexa's learned some horrible things about her father and she just can't let it slide. So imagine her horror when she arrives at the set of her boss' photo shoot to find the one person that was harmed the most!

Alexa/Lexie is probably definitely the most determined person I've ever read about. She does not stand down from anyone. And as much as I cringed about some of the things she did, I can't help but admire her all the same.

Caine is very yummy in the looks department, no doubt. But i
Loved it! Any recommendation? 1 41 May 31, 2016 08:18AM
Hero vs Crossfire series 9 170 May 31, 2016 07:54AM
Around the Year i...: Hero, by Samantha Young 1 18 Feb 11, 2016 11:24AM
Let's Talk About ...: July 2015 Group Read - Hero by Samantha Young 6 21 Aug 12, 2015 01:54PM
♥♥ Serious About ...: Hero, by Samantha Young *March 1st to 8th* 31 30 Mar 04, 2015 02:36PM
Fifty Shades of R...: February ~ 2015 BOTM ~ Hero by Samantha Young 13 110 Feb 25, 2015 03:32AM
  • Hearts of Fire (Hearts, #2)
  • Rock Hard (Rock Kiss, #2)
  • Revved (Revved, #1)
  • The Traveling Woman (Traveling, #2)
  • Playing with Trouble (Capital Confessions, #2)
  • Grayson's Vow
  • Unforgiven (Unforgiven, #1)
  • Undeniably You
  • The Fifth Favor
  • The Highwayman (Victorian Rebels, #1)
  • Lead (Stage Dive, #3)
  • Misconduct
  • The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)
  • Manwhore (Manwhore, #1)
  • The Girl's Got Secrets (Forbidden Men, #7)
  • Hold On (The 'Burg, #6)
  • By Any Other Name (Forbidden, #1)
  • Stolen Course (Wrecked and Ruined, #2)
Samantha Young is the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of adult contemporary romances, including the On Dublin Street series and Hero, as well as the New Adult duology Into the Deep and Out of the Shallows. Fight or Flight, a new standalone to be published by Berkley Romance, is out October 9th 2018. Before turning to contemporary fiction, she wrote several youn ...more
More about Samantha Young

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“You’re the one real thing in my life right now … You should know I don’t want to let that go.” 30 likes
“Don’t you get it?” he said, his voice gruff with emotion. “I’ve never met anyone like you before. There’s no one like you. I keep waiting to not feel like this, because there are times I can’t bear it. To care this much. To worry about you day in and day out, even before the attack. I love you so fucking much. I sometimes . . . I feel consumed by it.” 22 likes