Start by marking “Fealty of the Bear (Hells Canyon Shifters, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fealty of the Bear (Hells Canyon Shifters, #2)

Fealty of the Bear

(Hells Canyon Shifters #2)

After years of stagnancy, Muriel Marsden leaves the legendary clan of Hells Canyon bear shifters and goes rogue in order to discover herself. Her trip is cut short when she stumbles upon an injured man alone in the wilderness. As his only chance for survival, Muriel brings him to her cabin and works to save his life.

The man is half feral and all sexy. He’s a rogue bear sh
Published October 9th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Fealty of the Bear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fealty of the Bear

Start your review of Fealty of the Bear (Hells Canyon Shifters, #2)
Denisa
2.5/3 stars. It was... kind of meh.

I would have liked it a lot more if there was that big fight at the end that I'd been waiting for... But still, it was a short, relaxing (although not the most impressive) novella. Worth giving it a try if you have nothing better to do.
Amber J
SPOILER WARNING!!! Although there are no spoilers for this book. There may be spoilers in this review for those who haven't read the first book. So if you haven't already read the first book of the series then you may not want to read my review.

I try to express only my most honest opinion in a spoiler free way. If you feel anything in my review is a spoiler and is not already hidden in spoiler brackets please let me know. Thank you.

After turning Sam into a bear and helping to make it possib

Victoria
3 Stars
Maddux
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a nice little romance. Who doesn't fantasize about finding a sexy man in the woods who needs your help? LOL.
Tammy
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No matter the person

With love hate, fighting, belonging, never knowing, this book is one in a million, I love how it being people not to just think of them self, amazing read
Michele bookloverforever
Dodger, the alpha attacks Samantha, Bron' s mate. Be in kills him and becomes alpha. he calls in his ex, Muriel to help Sam. Muriel helps Sam change into her bear form and then heals her. Muriel then finds an injured shifter in the road and heals him
they fall in love. he marks her but he's a lion not a bear and they worry about acceptance into a bear clan
plus there's a crazed lioness determined to force the lion to breed with her. next up I hope is solving the murder of Bron' s brother. who ki
Dena
This just turned from a casual story into an intriguing and can't wait for the other. I like the abrupt different path the story took it was dramatic and flowed without causing a bump. Muriel could have been a super B!*€# but she wasn't and I really liked her character. I definitely liked Logan he was unique and couldn't wait to read more about him, I enjoyed the way the author linked this series it doesn't seem broken up by book.
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Another fun and sexy novella.
ZETTER
Seeking Help!!!

Samantha Young and Bronson Cress found their way back to each other after years apart. They were now mated, she learned a lot about her family's history, she was a guarding, she wasn't supposed to fall in love with one of the shifters she was link between the supernatural world and the human one.

She decided to become a shifter in order for Bron to be able to stay in their hometown of Joseph, Oregon. He was second to the Alpha of the Bear Clan. The Alpha didn't like her so he stab
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Shifter Haven

Fealty Of The Bear continues almost where Call of the Bear left us with an intriguing story of survival, growth, and of course, sizzling sexy chemistry between Logan and Muriel.

My heart broke for Muriel in the first story for the way she was used, for the pain she’s experienced through no fault of her own. She’s stronger than she believes, she’s already proven that to the people who should have been her clan-mates but now she’s going to start to see herself through Logan
My2CentsBookReviews
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ooh yeah sequel was just as good - whipped through the book in record sped it was that good. Romance, betrayal and healing.

Muriel OMG the poor girl at 17 unheard of arranged marriage with someone already in love and not wanting to be married just a horrific chain of events. Bron following orders gives up the love of his life for the better of the clan....the worse decision for 3-4 people. Logan talk about chance encounters falls into Muriel's path and leaves her in a he'll of a predicament......
Carol
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Muriel’s love match

Muriel and Logan, two unlikely shifters that meet by chance and are mated pair.
Loved how the author surprises me with the different series, interpretation of shifters. Not the same as other writers.
On another note I don’t like this series intro chapter by other characters, beside the lead. Fine if later, but it throws you when they are not the lead in the book.
Did think this story was wonderful and loved the last third the most. Appreciate the authors restraints in dramatic vi
Elizabeth
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Logan and Muriel

I totally loved this book. Not only because is well written but it has depth. We have meet Muriel in the previous book and I wasn't certain why she would have her own story. But I am so fricking happy she has!!!! We see her her evolve throughout the book and fight for what she wants. Logan is perfect for her. He is a amazing mate to her. Can't wait to read the next one!!!! Highly recommended
Cindy
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Seven Devils Mountains

Wow...I loved this book. It is the story of a female bear who deems herself weak and broken and a male lion looking for a place and a mate to call his own. Logan and Muriel are good for each other. He shows her that she's not broken and she accepts him for who and what he is, a male worthy of a loving mate and steady home.
Elizabeth
Feb 28, 2018 rated it liked it
TS Joyce books are addicting do not start one if you have work the next morning. And if its part of a series make sure you have all the books before starting the first. They are fun and smexy reads with a little dark twist. Each h and H are flawed in ways that makes your heart bleed for them and cheer for their HEA.
Angelique
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Logan!!!

SINgleness this was a great book! I started it today and finished it tonight. Now I only have three hours before my alarm should wake me up for work. It was worth it! I could not stop reading because I needed to know more about Logan. This is a great character. Mysterious... Strength 💪... Confidence... Just a perfect combination to keep you up all night 🌙.
M4queen
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an ending

So glad that this book continued the story of Sam and Bron while giving Muriel that happiness that she deserves. Sam and Muriel being friends is like the most unlikely friendship ever but they definitely make it work. Can't wait until Shira is handled.
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
So glad to see this character get her happily ever after

Muriel deserved to find happiness and peace, after she helped Samantha, her sham marriage (book1), her meeting Logan was a perfect fit.

This was a sweet story, relatively quick read.
Linda Leslie
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it

A Strong storyline and lovable characters are something that makes this a most enjoyable read. We get to visit with the characters from the first book but this is their story and I can’t wait to move onto the third book!
Crystal Ledbetter
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another hit out of the ballpark

T S Joyce delivers another page turning story! If you have read any of this authors other series you’ll want to include this in your list of books to read
Elle Jones
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shifters
It was so easy to like Muriel after everything was sorted with Being. This book let you get to know her and see her side while also offering her real happiness. Then of course a nice little twist and the secrets of Logan to add a little intrigue to the sleepy town of Joseph.
Linda Chase
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great

I'm getting through these books too fast now but I just can't put them down.the family of shifters are great
Linda Bennett
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hello Canyon

Fealty of the Bear loved it love the sires. Love all of T. S. Joyce books. I'm rereading all her books.
Luz Maria Valle
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fealty of the Bear

Gave it a five star rating. Great story loved it. Can't wait to read the next book in the series to find out what happens next.
Arielle Pettis
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg

I’m so happy Muriel found her place after everything she had to endure!! And I love the twist of Mr. O’Conner’s animal! One of my absolute favorite shifters!!
Theresa
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awwww

Logan was a sweetheart and absolutely perfect for Muriel! I’m curious to see what happens next with the lion matriarch.
Sheree Roberts
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A lion and a bear!

Oh my! This was another awesome book! This author definitely keeps the momentum going! Never a slow part that makes you want to skip to the next chapter!
Judy
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Outcasts

Logan and Muriel two outcasts come together in a time of uncertainty. This is a great installment to the first one. Bring on the next book.
Yolanda
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love all your books

I'm in to reading every single book I have already read quite a few series and want to read all her books I just love how she writes and her since of humor

C Kloi
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yaaaay!!!

This book is just right the way it is. It made me sit up and cheer. Sometimes no matter how different something is, it’s just the right flavor.well done.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Timber Wolf (Virtue Shifters, #1)
  • Shawn: Spring (Shifter Seasons #5)
  • Kelos: Spring (Shifter Seasons #4)
  • Dragon's Thief
  • Fake Date Mate (The Single Shift #1)
  • Bearly Together (Green Valley Shifters, #4)
  • Alpha Contender Boxed Set
  • Lord of Life (The Dragon Demigods, #4)
  • Vampire Reunion (Real Men of Othercross #4)
  • Wolf Purebred (She-Shifters of Hell's Corner, #5)
  • Wolf Soldier (She-Shifters of Hell's Corner, #3)
  • Bear Outlaw (She-Shifters of Hell's Corner, #4)
  • A Bride for the Dragon (Lost Dragons, #4)
  • Patrick (Silverback Redemption #2)
  • Hex: Winter (Shifter Seasons #1)
  • Dragon in Love (Forgotten Dragons, #5)
  • The Wolf Marshal's Pack (U.S. Marshal Shifters, #3)
  • Wolf Protectors; Box Set
T.S. Joyce is devoted to bringing hot shifter romances to readers. Hungry alpha males are her calling card, and the wilder the men, the more she'll make them pour their hearts out. She werebear swears there'll be no swooning heroines in her books. It takes tough-as-nails women to handle the shifters of Bear Valley.

She lives in a tiny town, outside of a tiny city, and devotes her life to writing bi

Hells Canyon Shifters (5 books)
  • Call of the Bear (Hells Canyon Shifters, #1)
  • Avenge the Bear (Hells Canyon Shifters #3)
  • Claim the Bear (Hells Canyon Shifters, #4)
  • Heart of the Bear (Hells Canyon Shifters, #5)