Start by marking “Frozen: Phantoms of Arendelle” as Want to Read:
Frozen: Phantoms of Arendelle

Frozen: Phantoms of Arendelle (Frozen)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  316 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
To distract Elsa from a gala being planned in her honor, Anna fills her schedule with fun bonding activities. But what starts as a distraction turns into an adventure when they find a secret door leading to passageways within the castle walls—and the door locks behind them, trapping them inside! Then, as they explore the narrow passages and sealed-off rooms, looking for an ...more
Published by Disney Press (first published September 23rd 2014)

Chloe (aka Crystal)
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: disney, fantasy, childrens
Previously posted on Purely by Faith Reviews.

My rating: Two stars

My review:
This book is a no-no. It was a fast read, but I knew it was aimed at the younger audience. Unfortunately, the main focus of the book was searching for spirits/ghosts/phantom. When I started the first page, it already mentioned them catching a phantom. That already made me uncomfortable, but I pushed myself to read the whole book. The only reason I’m not giving it one star is because Anna and Elsa gave me a warm feeling wh
Autumn
Jul 09, 2016 rated it liked it

I saw this as an ebook at our library and knew that A loves anything to do with Frozen so I knew she would enjoy this book. I was a bit wrong it did not really hold her interest as there are no pictures and with only being three she loves her picture books still.
I think that the older children that are reading chapter books would enjoy this one a whole lot more as of course it has chapters. Anna is planning a gala for her sister Else but she needs to dist
Nikki
Apr 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: disney
This book was ok but it wasn't great. It was a little confusing in places but it was cute. It was really short and easy to read. The idea of it was fun but the characters weren't exactly true to their personalities in the movie and not all the characters from the movie were included. I enjoyed it and fans of Frozen that just can't get enough of it would probably enjoy it too.
Angieleigh
My nephew is absolutely OBSESSED with Frozen. Especially with Olaf. So when I saw this book on the kindle unlimited list, I knew I had to get it for us to read at bedtime.

Anna and Elsa both want to give a huge party for the other as a way to celebrate being together again. For Elsa, it's making up for all of the years she locked herself away from Anna because of her magic, and for Anna, she wants to help Elsa experience everything that she missed out on.

Of course, hijinks happen as they tried
Carrie Asagiri
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: frozen
I'm an adult Frozen fan and I enjoyed reading this book a lot. It has a lot of fun and cute moments. It's a great choice to encouraging kids to read chapter books. It's a fast reading, and the story has plenty of humour and sister love.
Since it isn't a picture book maybe it's not advisable for young children.
Rena
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Everyone should read this book because it is a good book.

You are going to love this book because it talks about how two sisters are many different people who don't know much about the other one.
DARPANARAYAN KHUNTIA
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good

Good. Need some exciting more book like this. Expect new elas Anna more book like this one. Over all it’s good.
Beverly
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a book for the child that is reading by herself. If there were pictures it would be good for the younger children as well. It was really cute.
Jayme
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great fun

My five year old LOVED this story. This had so many laughs, mystery, for her enjoyment. She asked for more every night.
humphrey
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ok

It’s not bad. Overall nice reading experience. Predictable story line. Built on frozen story. For me some plots got prolonged and couldn’t wait to skip pages.
Isabela
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new, udkek
Hillary DePiano
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mojo-reads
This was completely adorable. Four year old and I loved it!
Sarah Maas
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review

My daughter and I read this book together. We enjoyed reading this book together. She loves frozen. This was her first chapter book.
Azri Alipah
Dec 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Rating: 3.5
Recommended for: Maybe parents of Frozen kids who want to encourage reading?

Confession time: I love Frozen. It was one of the few movies I actually cried, and I had to watch Casino Royale and Skyfall back-to-back to feel manly again. So, when I saw this on Amazon, I decided to give it a try.

Now, this book is obviously meant for kids, but that doesn't mean it's not for fans of all ages. In fact, if you still haven't gotten over your Frozen Fever, this might be something that can tempor
Angela
Jan 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
My kids loved this book (of course). It was a longer story featuring the sisters and Olaf as they explored a secret passage in the castle. It was fairly predictable but age appropriate for the target audience. The story was cute and fun. Very Disney. The kids give it two thumbs up and I was entertained while reading it, so that's always good in my book. :)
Kamryn Wells
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book

This book is outstanding and fun to read. It is a great book about Phantoms. It is five stars for sure.
Miriam
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Amazing. It's completely beautiful. Both sisters being complete dorks, olaf being adorable, all of it. I love it!
Qiaolinwang
Dec 31, 2017
Victor Toh
rated it it was ok
Jul 25, 2018
Landry Q. Walker is a New York Times bestselling author of comics and books. His work includes Star Wars stories, Batman and Supergirl comics, and the Project Terra series of novels. He also co-created a Saturday morning cartoon called Scary Larry. He likes castles and robots and also pop-tarts. Most days he hangs out with his wife and his cats and pushes buttons on a keyboard until stories someho ...more
More about Landry Q. Walker

Frozen (3 books)
  • Frozen Anna's Icy Adventure
  • Frozen: Olaf & Sven On Thin Ice

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Son of the Dawn (Ghosts of the Shadow Market #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Sanctuary (Nomad, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Genome (The Extinction Files #2)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Mechanica (Mechanica, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Wired (Wired, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Bandwidth (An Analog Novel Book 1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sufficiently Advanced Magic (Arcane Ascension, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Bees
    $12.99 $1.99
  • The Land: Founding (Chaos Seeds, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Mists of Avalon (Avalon, #1)
    $12.99 $2.99
  • Fool's Assassin (The Fitz and The Fool Trilogy, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Gone, #1)
  • Friday
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Dhalgren
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Conjure (Hoodoo Apprentice)
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Moon Chosen (Tales of a New World #1)
    $8.51 $2.99
  • Homeworld (Odyssey One, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Recurve (The Elemental Series, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles, #1)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Kill Society (Sandman Slim, #9)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Out of the Black (Odyssey One, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Acacia: The War with the Mein (Acacia, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99