Start by marking “The Dinosaur that Pooped a Lot!” as Want to Read:
The Dinosaur that Pooped a Lot!

The Dinosaur that Pooped a Lot!

(The Dinosaur that Pooped)

In this special little World Book Day book from the creators of The Dinosaur That Pooped a Planet!, Danny and Dinosaur remember their previous adventures.
Published February 26th 2015 by Red Fox Picture Books

To ask other readers questions about The Dinosaur that Pooped a Lot!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dinosaur that Pooped a Lot!

Start your review of The Dinosaur that Pooped a Lot!
Charlie White
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Dinosaur That Pooped A Lot by Tom Fletcher and Dougie Poynter
A World Book Day special, this edition from the ‘McFly boys’ is aimed at children 2+ but would be a marvellous edition to any EYFS or KS1 library. The story is a recap of the previous books in the series, ‘The Dinosaur That Pooped a Planet’ and ‘The Dinosaur That Pooped the Past’. Danny and Dinosaur are reminiscing about their previous adventures; the time they went to space and when they travelled back through time. As the title w
Robyn
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was ok
Aww it's just a recap of the last 2 books :(
Tim Roast
Mar 20, 2015 rated it liked it
"The Dinosaur That Pooped a Lot!" is a 2015 World Book Day book and as such is/was available for just one GBP, or in exchange for a World Book Day voucher. It is aimed at 2+ year-olds and I read it with my 4-year-old daughter.

Rather disappointedly it is just a recap of two other books in the series, but in rather condensed form. The story follows Danny and Dinosaur as they "lay there thinking of times they'd had fun", which is basically them remembering their adventure in space from "The Dinosau
Jenni
Apr 04, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015
Oh my. My flatmate and good friend saw this children's book when in a shop and I heard she had to buy it for me. This is based on our kind of inside joke because all our conversations seem to always turn into talking about poop or poop related things. It's not as weird as it sounds. So, I love this little book. And it is so silly and funny (and has nice illustrations!) I bet children will like it!
Kirsty Hoggons
Sep 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone
This is a really great children's book even though I am an adult and thoroughly enjoyed it (maybe I am being a bit biased based on the authors but I don't think so). This is just a fun book that children of all ages should enjoy. It is light hearted and fun to read and can be enjoyed by both boys and girls.
Amy
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My son got this book with his world book day token. We have sat and read it lots of times. The fact its about dinosaurs and poop is a great hit!

I like the way its written and its a great story. We will be looking at some of the others as well.
Vernice
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens
OMG... I just randomly picked this book up for my son and when I read it at home I couldn't stop laughing! Now I want to get the other books as well, as I'm sure when he gets older and understands a bit better, my son will find them just as funny as I did!
Loraine
Apr 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: childrens
This is a recap of the other two books by the Mcfly boys. This was given to my 4 year old by a relative who got it through World Book day and he loves it. Its funny and it rhymes and it's about poo. Winner!
Becky Timmis
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
hilarious, i found it funnier than the kids i read it to
Becky
Aug 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
My 4 year-old brother got this for world book day, and he absolutely loves it. The combination of dinosaurs and poop is one that'll never fail to have him giggling to his heart's content.
Colin
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was ok
Chosen for my year 1 class for World Book Day. A short fun story that will make more sense if children are familiar with the other books in the series.
Raghad
Mar 17, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
It is a crazy book in life
Claire Spurling
Dec 13, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Gruffalo
  • Hawkeye, Volume 1: My Life as a Weapon
  • At the Sign of the Sugared Plum (Sign of the Sugared Plum, #1)
  • Rumple Buttercup: A Story of Bananas, Belonging, and Being Yourself
  • If I Never Met You
  • Learning about Writing
  • Theories and Approaches to Learning in the Early Years
  • Where's the Unicorn?: A Magical Search-and-Find Book
  • Hawk's Choice (Infernal Sons MC #3)
  • Mrs Hinch: The Activity Journal
  • Where's the Llama?: A Whole Llotta Llamas to Search and Find
  • The Speakmans' Key to Anxiety
  • The Official Minecraft Annual 2017
  • Spandex, Screw Jobs & Cheap Pops: Inside the Business of British Pro-Wrestling
  • 1,234 QI Facts to Leave You Speechless
  • A Very Beary Christmas (Infernal Sons MC 1.5)
  • Possession (Explicitly Yours, #1)
  • Shamrock (Emerald Isle MC, #1)
Tom Fletcher is an English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and children's author.

The Dinosaur that Pooped (7 books)
  • The Dinosaur that Pooped Christmas
  • The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet!
  • The Dinosaur That Pooped The Past!
  • The Dinosaur That Pooped The Bed
  • The Dinosaur That Pooped A Rainbow!
  • The Dinosaur That Pooped Daddy!