Start by marking “Retrace” as Want to Read:
Retrace

Retrace

A former FBI agent.
A Brazilian dancer.

Two souls haunted by ghosts of their past.
One looking for retribution, the other for atonement. Both seeking solace.

A solitary existence is all they know, until fate brings them together. Mutual attraction leads to the perfect pact that will keep them safe. No commitment, just friendship and sex. But nothing in life is risk free.
Published November 6th 2014 by Author Sigal Ehrlich OU

Start your review of Retrace
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
FREE for a limited time! [AMAZON LINK]

photo EhrlichRetraceTitebySueBee_zps7fc68247.jpg
 photo Retrace stat0 xB by sb_zpsgdemteby.gif
 photo Rt story xB by sb_zpsmmq6nm8d.gif
★★★ ! Retrace (stand-alone). Two lost souls seek solace in friendship & sex, but so much stand in their way!

“Our kiss gradually, with greater energy, evolves into a battle of strokes, pants and, dominance.”

Retrace (stand-alone) is the story of two lost souls far off the path of healing whose lives cross. Dance instructor Nia (Mitchell) Martins has moved from Brazil to the US to teach dance at a small-town dance studio. It’s her attempt at a fresh start. Her pain and trauma to slowly unfway!
Pam
"Hey, I'm the neighbor from upstairs, can I borrow some sex?"

Reeves has rage filling his veins, guilt driving his need making him restless and unsettled.

Nia has guilt flowing through her blood, unable to escape her nightmares and her reality.

But as fate has it, it bring these two lost souls together in an unlikely situation, where they can hopefully find hope and healing.
We're just friends, good friends, with great benefits. Benefits in his bed, benefits on the counter, benefits on the
stars
Dali
A pull at your heartstrings, sweet and sexy story of two people that find acceptance and love through their sultry friendship.

Looking to escape her family and a tragic past that haunts her, Nia Mitchell moves from Brazil to the US to be a dance teacher.

Reeves Mitchell left the FBI after he lost his partner and best friend in an undercover operation. Full of self-loathing, anger and guilt, he wants revenge but spends most of his time bartending or working as a bodyguard.
“Hey. I’m the neighbor from up
* Meli Mel *

♥♥♥ 3.25 "Happy Date" Stars ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

“Our scars and wounds are a great part of who we are. And who you are is so amazingly beautiful…Without the baggage you bring with you, you wouldn’t have been the you I’m totally crazy about.”

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

As soon as I read the blurb, I was really looking forward to this story. I enjoyed the prologues that both Nia and Reeves got. That way I knew a littleclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Christie«SHBBblogger»
**ARC generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

3.5 "Dirty Scrabble" stars!

Title:Retrace

3.5
✿kawehi.reviews
Oct 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Before I start my review:

To my buddy Sigal, my lovely “kindred spirit”: Thanks a bunch for sending over the ARC for Retrace to me! I really "adore the shit out of you friend”!! Thank you!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

4.5 "G.I. Joe" Stars!!

“Our scars and wounds are a great part of who we are…Without the baggage you bring with you, you wouldn’t have been the you I’m totally crazy about.”

pizap com14145522525431

Two lives forever entwined...

One looking for justice and atonement—

Oneyou!!
4.5
~ Becs ~
After really adoring Sigal’s Layers books, I was very much looking forward to this one as she branches out into new adult contemporary romance. This is a standalone novel and really quite sweet as we follow Nia, newly arrived in the USA from Brazil trying to leave a tragic past behind and make a new life for herself in a new country as a dance teacher. Her first meeting with Reeves is NOT one to forget as he catches her with quite literally nothing to hide in a situation that’s highly embarrassi ...more
Elle aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*Complimentary copy received from publisher via Netgalley*

3.5 ★

Tender is the first word that comes to mind when I was trying to think of a word to describe Nia and Reeves' story. It's a story about healing and moving forward, about getting another shot of happiness, about trusting your emotions, about closure and fresh start.

In the beginning, I was worried as I found myself only half engaged with the story and I couldn't fully connect with the characters. I don't even really know
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 3.5 Stars *****

Nia and Reeves were two damaged souls with a painful past. Nia was trying to start a new life away from Brazil, and Reeves was trying to live day by day with guilt and regret. There was a lot of steamy moments and they had sex everywhere. Somewhere in all the sex, they found comfort. They also needed to see if they wanted to be more than just friends with benefits.

Retrace was the first book I've read from Sigal Ehrlich. The story was enjoyable, but nothing really stood out to me. T
Claire Robinson
Nov 05, 2014 rated it liked it
2.5 - "Hey I'm the neighbor from upstairs, can I borrow some sex? Stars.

This book is an absolute hoot, although I am pretty sure the author didn't intend it to be that way, I hope that the version that is released for purchase has been fully edited and spell checked, because to be quite frank I was laughing so hard at points I pretty much lost what was going on in the story....

As below -

~ Spamming Tissues - Pretty sure they were spasming, but hey what do I know.
~ Not long after we ordered in Italian and had it with a couple of wine glassesstory....
Carissa
Oct 27, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s-2014

Sigal Ehrlich gives us two scarred and broken characters. Each living day to day with the ghosts of their pasts haunting them. Both unable to shed the despair and guilt that continues as they attempt to move forward.

Reeves Mitchell, retired FBI agent, continues to fight an internal battle. A battle which drives and fuels his emotions. His sense of honor is becoming intensely fierce as he wars with choosing between his duty to avenge the murder of his best friend, and then the duty to move
SecretNinjaGRL
Apr 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

10/23/2014 - FINALLY!! IT'S AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ON AMAZON - USA http://www.amazon.com/RETRACE-Sigal-E... I suggest you go snag yourself a copy TODAY!

I am waiting for this boooooookkkk release. So much waiting is happening that I am starting to do the jiggy-wiggy dance just waiting for it.

The release has to be near...it just HAS to be. :D :D
Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
*A solid 4 Nutella jars the 70% extra one*

I got to read this amazing book via blog tour and my Nutella was is it worth it. I was on a roll with this book, it's definitely a page turner. Now to my bantering let's begin bitches

Now that benedict has spoken *high five arse hole for getting engaged and not waiting for me*

Our story beings with our heroine Nila a brazilion beauty who moves from Brazil to America, whilst trying to get away from a traumatic past. Nila is a dance teacher for little kids

Cue in our hero Reeme*
Our
LuvLaw
Oct 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
A beautiful Read... I loved the book right from the start ^^

photo Retrace_zpsf0a5aa6b.jpg

Talks about two complete different individuals who have never met each other before but have so much GUILT within them, so much pain its heart wrenching to read

Lets start with Reeves:

He is sweet, smart and swoon worthy *grins*. He is simply adorable and cute, I just loved him :D

Nia: Wow!!! What can I say about her ^^ she is a strong one
-C-
May 29, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was okay, I was curious about this book. But overall it was alright, not brilliant though.
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

The book is told in both Nia's and Reeves' POV.

We start three years ago where Nia and Reeve had to go through something horrible - they both lost someone very close to them.

And now three years later they're both in Cleveland trying to live their lives.
Nia was just hired as a dance teacher for little girls and Reeve is working at Jake's bar - as a bouncer, but not really - Jake hires him out as some kind of security expert/bodyguard to rich people, or rather rich criminals.

When they both move into their new apartments they meet for
Julie B.
Oct 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ok, so if you didn't already know I am a HUGE fan of Ms E. Once again, she has written an awesome book! I loved loved loved Nia and Reeves. Like for real loved them. I don't want to give too much away since it's not out yet but I will say I really enjoyed watching their love story unfold. The scene in the hotel is just fabulous. And we learn that the both of them are carrying some pretty hefty baggage and guilt. They become "friends" early on and eventually lean on each other to share their burd ...more
Ellie
Nov 04, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, suspense
It was overall nice but there were too many small things that bothered me and prevented it from being just OK read for me

Review to come

Full review, also published on http://elliereadsfiction.blogspot.com/

This is my first book by this author and I was drawn to it by the beautiful cover and the premise of a romance between a dancer with a broken soul and a dangerous, tortured hero What a got was a nice, albeit passionate romance but I felt the story lack depth to be a more memorable read.

It's told fro
Karina Ramirez
Nov 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Solid 3.5 Stars

This book was the three S's Short Sweet and Steamy

Nia and Reeves both have a troubled past, both are hiding behind facades and just trying to get through day by day. When a mix up in names has them meet it's instant chemistry. Then when they soon realize they're neighbors it becomes even stronger.

Together both Nia and Reeves lose themselves in one another, finally feeling more whole that either have in the past three years. Neither however, admits to the feelings they both sha
Ralou by Collector Of Book Boyfriends
ARC provided by publisher

Life has her own ways to make some things happen.

And in the case of Nia and Reeves, she used one of her best ones. Their first meeting was undoubtedly perfect and a chin-dropped-to-the-floor kind of scene. There aren't enough words to describe it fully.

Reeves is a -hot- retired FBI agent and Nia is a dance teacher from Brazil. Both of them have faced the loss of someone they loved very much whose consequences to each one was the setting of high guards when it cam/>Life
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love when I sign up for a blog tour and come across a really great author. That's what happened when I read this book.

Nia and Reeves are broken souls. They both know what heartache is. When friendship becomes more can they help each other find happiness. The chemistry between these two are off the scales hot.

This is a beautifully written book about forgiveness and moving on. I loved the twists and turns that had me totally gripped to the story.
Looking forward to reading more by this author.
Indy
Nov 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Really enjoy this authors writing. Very easy to read, quick build-up, great character chemistry, unique storylines, memorable dialog.
TheDanishBookaholic
Nov 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
4.5 deeply emotional stars!

Complimentary copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

Loss. Pain. Hope. Courage. Love. These are the words that, I feel, best describe “Retrace” by Sigal Ehrlich. It is a story of two people fighting to break free of the darkness in their pasts. And it is a story about how incredibly hard it can be to find the courage to do so.

Nia and Reeves meet each other in a less than typical way – and I might as well tell you that this part made me giggle –
Katie
Oct 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Retrace was my first experience reading a novel by Sigal Ehrlich and Ohhhh Myyyyy Goooodness what a fabulously written and amazingly structured read. I now have another favourite author to add to my growing list. Retrace was intriguing, mysterious and had me crying with compassion for Nia and Reeves.

Nia Mitchell is a twenty three year old that has endured a harrowing past already for someone so young. She moved across the globe to escape her painful memories and to make something for
Lustful Literature
Nov 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
** JEN'S 4.5 STAR REVIEW **

I loved Sigal’s Stark series so I was super excited when I got my hands on Retrace. The prologue is unique as is the epilogue. I love how she wrote them. Since this is a duel POV book we get to see everything through the eyes of both the main characters. It truly set the book up so you can identify where they are coming from. An honest to god page turner because the pain and despair in their eyes and hearts can be overwhelmingly felt. She has a way that brings you into the
CeCe
Nov 10, 2014 rated it liked it
I was excited to read this one. I love these types of stories when there is questioning and guessing about how the relationship is going to go.

Nia is a dancer from Brazil and Reeves is a bodyguard. They are neighbors who form a friendship. My problem was with the hero. I felt he was so wishy-washy. The first few times I was going to ignore his behavior. However, not once, but twice the way he just left Nia for Katie, I was yelling at my Kindle. I understand about the characters not s
1-Click Addict Support Group
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Reeves is a tormented man due to his "profession", but also because of his past. He doesn't do relationships because he refuses to lose someone else that he's close to.

While reading about Nia, my heart went out to her. I could sense the sadness she had faced in her young life, and one way she dealt with what life had thrown her way was getting lost in her dancing. Oh dear, she was like a puzzle that I was trying to piece together, and just when I thought I had it, I was sent for a loop!

The way
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I loved this book. This is a beautiful and emotional love story about two broken people finding healing and redemption. This book was beautifully written and you could feel the connection between the characters pouring off of the pages.

This is Nia and Reeves' story. They are two people alike in many ways and fate has plans for them. When they meet by chance and again and again, they don't know their lives will ever be the same again. Nia and Reeves are two broken people. Eac
Claire Sayan
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really, really liked this. I love Nia and Reeves. I liked that the drama wasn't drawn out, it could've been made into a trilogy like everything else nowadays but it wasn't which makes a nice change.
R. Holmes
Nov 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'm such a huge fan of Sigal! I loooooove her books.
This one was no different. Quick paced, sexy and Reeves was to die for. mmm Yum!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Back To You
  • Love Is Crazy (Dakota & Dominic)
  • Anyone But Rich (Anyone But... #1)
  • Crank (The Gibson Boys, #1)
  • The Real Deal (Dublin Nights, #3)
  • Entice
  • Craft (The Gibson Boys, #2)
  • Sordid
  • Unexpected Baby (The Smith Brothers, #6)
  • Switch (Landry Family, #3)
  • Swing (Landry Family, #2)
  • Crave (The Gibson Boys, #3)
  • Sway (Landry Family, #1)
  • Swear (Landry Family, #4)
  • Swink (Landry Family, #5)
  • Crazy (The Gibson Boys, #4)
  • From Ashes To Flames (West Brothers #1)
  • Beyond Now
Bestselling author of the Stark series