Start by marking “Invisible Children's Book Instruction Manual” as Want to Read:
Invisible Children's Book Instruction Manual

Invisible Children's Book Instruction Manual

In this concise, no-nonsense introduction to invisible children's books, Nicholas Alan Tillemans walks the reader through all aspects of invisible book ownership, reading and care.

THE INVISIBLE BOOK ADVANTAGE

"It is a significant fact that nearly all invisible children's book owners have little or no practical experience with invisible objects. Yet, by varying degrees, thes
Published October 6th 2014 by MuscularFiction.com (first published October 5th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Invisible Children's Book Instruction Manual, please sign up.
Nicholas Tillemans I am happy to hear you enjoyed the book. My son (now 8 years old) still occasionally asks me to pull out the invisible book. Sorry it took me so long…moreI am happy to hear you enjoyed the book. My son (now 8 years old) still occasionally asks me to pull out the invisible book. Sorry it took me so long to notice this. You can order a physical saddle-stitched copy of the book from Lulu.com if you'd like. I've been churning around ideas for another children's book as well as a new horror novel and choose your own adventure extreme horror novel. But, basically, I have taken a bit of a hiatus from writing. I designed and built a small camper for our family. And that sapped a lot of my time and creativity. Questions like yours make me want to get back to writing though. Thank you for expressing your interest. It means a lot to me.(less)

Rebecca
Oct 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing

I first discovered the work of Nicholas Tillemans with his collection of short stories, Acetone Enema. Mr Tillemans writes unique and quirky stories, seemingly with ease and his mind truly seems to be a dark and twisted place with characters being born and culled on a daily basis. The darkness inside Mr Tillemans drifts onto the pages of his books and fills our minds with the gift of gore-filled dreams.

So it's refreshing to see something completely out of the ordinary (or, in the ordinary, I su
Sadie Forsythe
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: a2r-done
A cute, creative way to encourage parents to tell stories to their children. Told in an upbeat, friendly tone and ending with solid advice that includes a glass of wine. There is no way I could complain.

It would make a wonderful gift book or table book because it's fun. While it's enjoyable to read it doesn't strike me as so much as meant to be informative as meant to be kitchy and cute. That is best accomplished as something you SEE.

Note: I received a copy of this book in exchange for an hone
David Lamb
I love the concept of an instruction manual that encourages you to interact with your kids and encourage their creativity! I won a free copy of this from a Goodreads giveaway so I thought I'd give it a spin. The book comes with some great ideas of how to "read" to your young children and how to spark their imagination as they "read" to you from these magical books. I don't have any children, but I will definitely pass this manual on to a coworker at my school (I teach).
Hannah
Nov 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads, owned
This was a short, sweet read. I love the whole idea of an invisible book and the way this concept was written was charming. I would love to see a entire fiction written using this as a jumping off point.
Definitely a 5 star book!
Tracy Morgan
Jan 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Adorable and wonderful way to encourage reading, stories, and creativity. This book is short and sweet, but makes its point beautifully. I just love the concept of the invisible book and I'm sure any parent will enjoy reading this.
Sharkie
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love the concept of this small little book.
The invisible children's book... I need to find myself an invisible book now.
It's great for a super quick read. Like, this took me about ten minutes. But it was a great ten minutes.
Christel Elliott
Loved it! It was a short read but it was so cute! This book is great for parents as it encourages them to read and interact with their kids.
Susan Walker
Dec 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this was a very cute idea. The book tells you how to care for invisible children's books. A cute gift for any reader.
Aarianna Joyal
Apr 23, 2015
James Lynam
Nov 24, 2014
Nicholas Tillemans
Oct 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
[Name Redacted]
Amanda Fuscone
Cassandra
Jeanette
Oct 29, 2014
Nicholas Alan Tillemans is author of several unwarranted tomes of extreme horror comedy and an invisible children's book instruction manual.

Tillemans works a soul-sucking day job. In his spare time, he writes, brews award-winning homebrewed beer and cider and keeps an exotic Oscar fish. He has recently taken up the Concertina (squeezebox) and sometimes appears in public as Guzzles, a heavy-drinkin