Start by marking “Homecoming Heart (Hearts of Three Rivers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Homecoming Heart (Hearts of Three Rivers, #2)

Homecoming Heart

(Hearts of Three Rivers #2)

Two years and a few dirty secrets stand between them.

For as long as she can remember, Emma Pierce has wanted to leave her sleepy hometown behind. Two years after she finally succeeds, she finds herself back in Three Rivers and face to face with the reason she left - a cowboy she can't resist.

After a family tragedy, Noah Baylor made a lot of mistakes, and letting the girl n
ebook
Published November 2014

To ask other readers questions about Homecoming Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Homecoming Heart

Linda
Homecoming Heart;
An overdue homecoming , a second chance at love, I have really come to enjoy the second chance stories and this book was no exception.
Emma Pierce left her home , her parents and her best freind Noah behind two years ago when she left Three Rivers to move to Denver to work with Regengade Racing, the offer was perfect timing, she needed to get away from Noah her heart needed a break, she was too invested and Noah was in a tailspin.
Noah Baylor , has been in a downward spiral since
Diaries of 2 Thick Chicks
Dec 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Fantastic Stars! I'm loving these cowboys created by Amity Lassiter. Review to come soon.
Mignon Mykel
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, contemporary
* received an arc from the author in exchange for an honest review; full review : http://mnonmklreviews.blogspot.com/20...

It's always a curious thing to me when books write of families such as the Pierces and Baylors -- how is it that all the Baylor boys see the Pierce girl as a sister, but at some point in time, one of them realizes she's a girl and wants to be with her?

*I have to say, though: I think Noah has always loved Emma. In a memory of their circuit days, when Noah would drive Emma and
Anna Chastain
Jan 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
I said it after reading her first book and I'll say it again: Amity Lassiter's books have a classically romantic feel that I very much enjoy. We first meet Noah Baylor in Runaway Heart, the story of his brother, Dane. In that book, he seems very much a carefree and fun character, but in Homecoming Heart, we get to see more of the heartache and turmoil that lies within him. After his brother dies in an accident, Noah goes into a bit of a tailspin, laying destruction to some of the relationships a ...more
Lisa
May 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: net-galley-arc
You can find more reviews Mademoisellesnow Blog

I’ve really come to enjoy the series Heart of Three Rivers! This second book didn’t disappoint either. And I can’t wait to read more from Amity!

This was such a good second change romance novel.

I loved Emma and her attitude. She found the strength to move away from her hometown to follow her dreams and see what’s really out there for her.

Although her trip away from home made her realise what she was missing in life. And of course the sexy cowboy Noah
Mary
Jan 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh Noah, he's a mess after the death of his brother and as he derails he leans on his best friend Emma but ends up pushing her away. Emma thought her relationship with Noah was changing and moving toward a relationship but then he went off the deep end and started hooking up with woman that didn't look like her. Emma has issues with her body image, she feels she is overweight and not Noah's type. She decides to leave Three Rivers and takes a job in Denver. What's worse is that she stays away for ...more
Kim
Jan 15, 2015 added it
I received an arc from the author in exchange for an honest review.
This was very different from the romances that I usually read. That being said it was a nice change of pace. While this was part of a series, I had no trouble reading this while never reading the previous ones in the series.
Can lost love ever be found again?
Emma and Noah were friends...until Noah changed everything with his irresponsibility. Emma flees from the family home and Noah until she has to return home to help with her f
Mallory Montgomery
Jan 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Take it from someone who knows nothing about horses, romance, and the warm and fuzzies when it comes to Cowboys, this book had me wanting 1) a horse and 2) a cowboy.
Life's not easy when tragedy strikes your family TWICE and having someone to pick you up off the local bars stool can really help. However, when that person loves you it's best to realize it before they are gone.
Homecoming Heart had me wanting to smack some sense into oblivious characters and shout from the roof tops that if Emma w
Anna Leighton
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sexy and sweet and super fun--the whole read is a treat! (And actually that's a good description of the main character, Noah, too. :D) I enjoyed the first book in this series (Runaway Heart) a lot, but this one was even better. I loved being back in Three Rivers again, getting glimpses into the lives of people I'd met before, but don't worry, if you're jumping into the series now, the story totally stands on its own. Emma is one of my new favorite characters, down to earth, funny and kind, but w ...more
Diane
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by this author and I can't wait to read the rest of the books she has written! I loved the second chance romance between Emma Pierce and her next door neighbor Noah Baylor because he got sober and proved to Emma that she could learn to trust in him again. The story is very well written and this couple had a deep emotional connection that leapt off the page and made me connect with them too. I highly recommend this book to readers of contemporary western romance ...more
Tiffany
Dec 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another great read from Amity Lassiter! One of my favourite things about these books is that the problems are problems any person could have, and the solutions are not always clear cut or easy. I also love the realistic dialogue. I don't know much about horses and farm life buy Amity does which makes me feel like I'm learning! Can't wait for the third book.
Sue
May 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Nice cozy read. Enjoyed the characters and their journey...
Alison Davies
Mar 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Emma Pierce left Three Rivers two years ago, with a broken heart.. Watching her best friend drinking himself to death, when tragedy strikes twice and bailing him out of jail, she's had enough... Emma has been in love with Noah for years, but he's never shown her that there could be more...
Now she's back and Noah has sobered up and is determined to prove to her that he's changed and all he wants is her..
I feel for Noah, to go through tragedy after tragedy, it's heart breaking!!
Rene
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was just as amazing as the first book in the series. Noah and Emma's story is a story about true friendship and love. It shows how they overcame loss, heartbreak and trust. I encourage anyone to read this series if you enjoy a great story and one that will keep you reading until the very end.
lin
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Homecoming Heart

I enjoyed this story very much. Noah and Emma always in love but not being together. Things happened to keep them apart. Now she is back home. Will they get it right this time. Thank you
Lyn Taylor
Really enjoyed this book. Much more emotive than the first book in this series. Lots more happening and more 'history' between the characters to unravel.
Laurie C Berbes
Sep 08, 2015
Jennifer Paladino
Sep 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Some Like It Hot!: Homecoming Heart - sweet western heat 4 13 Jan 05, 2015 05:54AM
Amity Lassiter lives in Eastern Canada with her herding dog, her barn cat, two horses and her Mister. She has loved telling stories her entire life and even before she could write could be found in her grandmother’s basement, reciting fiction into an ancient cassette recorder.

The most influential author in Amity’s life would be Peter S. Beagle, the author of The Last Unicorn, who introduced her to

Hearts of Three Rivers (4 books)
  • Runaway Heart (Hearts of Three Rivers #1)
  • Secondhand Heart (Hearts of Three Rivers #3)
  • Secret Heart (Hearts of Three Rivers #4)