Start by marking “Ride Steady (Chaos, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ride Steady (Chaos, #3)

Ride Steady

(Chaos #3)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  22,237 ratings  ·  2,295 reviews
Meet the intense and sexy bad boy bikers of the Chaos Motorcycle Club in Carissa and Joker's story from Kristen Ashley's New York Times bestselling series.
The ride of her life . . .
Once upon a time, Carissa Teodoro believed in happy endings. Money, marriage, motherhood: everything came easy---until she woke up to the ugly truth about her Prince Charming. Now a struggling
Published June 30th 2015 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about Ride Steady, please sign up.
Lady Sal As Crystal said, we've not, as of yet, been given Rush's story. But, according to her website, Ms. Ashley has promised that we will get Rush's story…moreAs Crystal said, we've not, as of yet, been given Rush's story. But, according to her website, Ms. Ashley has promised that we will get Rush's story and that it may be the last one in the series as she wishes to end the series with his story.(less)
Brandy Joker was mentioned in Shy and Tabby's story when Tabby was in the compound waiting for the brothers to get back after she got the call for help from…moreJoker was mentioned in Shy and Tabby's story when Tabby was in the compound waiting for the brothers to get back after she got the call for help from Natalie. He was mentioned as a prospect then.(less)

·  22,237 ratings  ·  2,295 reviews

Aestas Book Blog
Shelves: favorites
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::: 5 stars!! :::

It’s you. It’s always been you. It’ll always be you. Fuckin’ always.

HOLY WOW!!!! This is easily one of the best books Kristen Ashley has written! I loved every single word in every single scene. From the gorgeously heartfelt romance that made me swoon over and over again, to the thrilling cameos that will have any true KA fan jumping for joy, and the intensely badass showdowns, this was pure Alpha male romance perfection!! 5 STARS!

This is Joker
Kristen
5–Fantastic–Stars

description

Ride Steady has become my new FAVORITE KA book...well, it shares favorite book shelf with Creed and Sweet Dreams.

I loved this book! I loved Joker! I loved Joker and Carissa! I loved their romance! I loved Joker's relationship with baby Travis! I loved everything about this book! It's KA at her best!

Joker now shares the spot with Mitch (Law Man) as my FAVORITE KA hero. That's how much I LOVED him. He stole my heart from the prologue and I fell head-over-heels in love with him a
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
***6/4/16: Still just as awesome - and sober this time...
6/3/16: Feeling like a re-read today...***

Stars, Stars, and More Stars

Ya'll remember the candy "Fruit Gushers?"

Visual Aid:

description

I think of them as being a super lame 90's candy, but apparently they are still available...*side eye* at you Nabisco..."side eye* at you...

Anyway, I'm not sure if these are (or were ever) sold outside of the US (be thankful non-US sufferers people), but they were - and I quote:

"Hexagon-shaped fruit snacks, the center
Christy
5+ stars!!!!

photo 68de83e1-0d84-4255-af45-46ce08c87092_zpsych2rmwh.jpg

There is a reason Kristen Ashley is my #1 favorite author. And there is a reason I’ve read 40 of her books. It’s because this woman can write. She can tell a story. And she makes you fall in love with her stories and her characters. Every book I read of hers, I never fail to fall in love with it. Ride Steady is easily in my top 10 favorite KA books and it’s one I know I’ll re-read in the future. I loved Joker and Carissa’s story!
“One day, Carson Steele, you’re going to be a magnif
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 5 “catching butterflies” STARS **

“I think I might be falling in love with you.”

“Then quit thinkin', Carrie, because I KNOW I'm fallin' for YOU.”

description

Carson “Joker” Steele has had a tough start at life: A mother that left him before he even began to crawl and an abusive father that makes him believe he is worth sh*t… Carson can’t defend himself either, because he needs a roof over his head, clothes on his back and food in his stomach.

He needs to endure the pain, the violence and the neglect
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Stars

Joke, your story to tell when you wanna tell it. Your story to keep if you don't ever wanna tell. Thought you had secrets. Way you're holding' back with this girl, think I'm wrong. You don't have secrets. You got demons.

Motorcycle Man was the book that first introduced me into the world of MC romance and I've been hooked ever since. I LOVED that book and when I found out that KA will be writing a spin off of that book with her Chaos series, I was beyond thrilled. While the first two b
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Kristen Ashley Fans, Romance
4.5 A Beautiful Life Stars
* * * * 1/2
Abuse...There is just so many kinds ... and all of it is unnecessary...The damage, whether it be physical or emotional, leaves scars which take so much to overcome....if the person is able to do so...

This type of action happens in schools from bullies....from people who have no business having children and from ex spouses to name a few...and all of them were front and center in Ride Steady.

There were the opposite forces, though, to combat all that evil... th
Jennifer Kyle
"Go after your beautiful life."

I absolutely LOVED this book and recommend it to everyone because it can be read as a standalone. Commence swooning...

description

Kristen Ashley completely knocked this story out of the park. This book is hands down my favorite in the series to date. I needed a good hour or so to calm down from my happy tears and full blown book blitz excitement that this book left in its wake. That epilogue was simply priceless and I have reread it several times already.

The story starts se
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 RIDE STEADY STARS

I love Kristen Ashley so much!!!It's the only author whose books are so long but I still wish there were more pages!!Even if it was 1000 pages I would read it!!I loved this book so much that I read it slowly because I didn't want to finish it!!I loved this story,it has smart dialogues,it was full of emotions and the love story was amazing!!In my opinion this is the best book in this series!

OMG my poor Joker...he has a difficult life,with a jerk father.The only good thing he k
♥Sharon♥
2.5 but I’ll bump it to 3 because there were some moment Stars

I was going to wait and post this tomorrow morning but I figured I’d just get it over with now.

Honestly I just don’t know what to say. Normally I am a reader who is pretty easy to please. I don’t get that critical about a book but for some authors I have certain expectations and KA is one of them. Of her books I’ve read they have always been 4 or 5 stars.

She let me down with Ride Steady. I enjoyed Shy and Hop’s books and just expecte
Pam
4.5 butterfly stars
“It’s you. It’s always been you. It’ll always be you. Fuckin’ always.”

Seriously there really is no real way to ever put into words what her books do to me ... but a whole bunch of random words maybe that make a little bit more sense. Because those of you that know will get the point; it isn't about just one thing but *** e v e r y t h i n g*** that makes a KA completely and utterly enjoyable for me...

and if that isn't enough, this quote made my heart smile and swoon ...
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-have-read

It's finally here! Happy Release Day to Joker and Carissa!

Reading a Kristen Ashley novel - any Kristen Ashley novel - is like spending an afternoon with your best friend, listening as she tells you all about her latest (and greatest) adventure. Regardless of where you're at or what you're doing, it's comfortable, laugh out loud funny, and sometimes even poignant. It's also always guaranteed to be time well spent!

Spoiler Whore-Momoa
Excerpt from Own the Wind...

Joker was tall, built, not bulky but also not lean, just muscled in a powerful way. He held his body and moved like he knew exactly what his frame was capable of and what it was capable of was a lot. He had a thick head of black hair with more than a small amount of wave to it. He wore it long, hanging in his face and down to his shoulders. He also had a full beard that, unlike most of the brothers who sported facial hair, he kept trimmed. The beard made him appear ol
Mysza
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-read
"It's you. It's always been you.
It'll always be you. Fuckin' always."

I'm relatively new to KA books, it's only my 4th from her and damn, another great one. How could I not love it? Impossible. Oh, and it can be read as a standalone because I haven't read first 2 in this series and was ok with the story.

It starts with a lovely flashback from high school, where we can see how Carissa and Carson met. He was reclusive teenager, living with abusive father while she was beautiful homecoming queen
Elizabeth
"You wanted to live, you lived. You wanted to be free, you got on your bike and rode in the moonlight."-Carrie

description

Ride Steady is another fantastic KA read! Every single time I pick up one of her books, I feel like I am coming home. The combination of strong alpha males, sassy heroines, strong family undertones, quick dialogue (sometimes a little too quick), and just enough action to get my blood pumping really make me happy. The best thing about KA for me is that the main characters always fight th
Geri Reads
Jun 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!

I'm rating it up and not down because, duh, it's KA.

KA has always excelled in writing about characters going through their redemption. She did it wonderfully with Soaring, RC Regret among others and she did it again here. While her previous books were usually focused on her heroines, Ride Steady was both Carissa's and Joker's equally.

Carissa was down but not out. She's young but she's already been through through a lot already. At her worst time, she reconnected with Carson Steele AKA
Mo
Jun 30, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

Thought about this overnight. 2.5 but will up it to 3 as I do love KA and it takes a lot of effort to write these books.
-------------------------------------------

I am annoyed with myself. I knew about 20% into this one that it was going to annoy me. I should have given up. But as I love KA I decided to go onwards and upwards. Mistake, big mistake.

I saw all the reviews from those who got ARCs prior to release date. I was intrigued. I love KA. Tate Jackson is a firm favourite of mine. Even her PN
Natasha is a Book Junkie
FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED:

“Jesus, you do it for me.”
“I do…what for you?”
“Everything.”

I always say it—there’s nothing like a Kristen Ashley book, my heart skipping a beat at the mere act of turning that very first page, but a love story set within the realm of the Chaos Motorcycle Club is a reading experience like no other, a thrill ride that leaves our hearts blazing in its wake from the sheer emotion present in every single word. A story of second chances in life, of two people who find all
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Amy | Foxy Blogs by: Natasha Mahadeo
MOTORCYCLE BOOK? I THINK SO

description

RIDE STEADY DID ME RIGHT!
I really enjoyed listening to this one even though it was a long audio (17 hours). If you haven’t read a Kristen Ashley book and want to start with this one - you can because KA writes her books as standalones. Another thing about KA books are they focus on characters that are more mature (30 years and older). She does have a couple books with younger characters but the majority of them are about mature couples who are family orientated.

LOVED
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone!!
Recommended to ❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ by: Kristen
4/10/17
I needed a KA fix since I passed on reading her latest release. Joker, Carissa, and baby Travis were just what I needed!! Such a GREAT read, can't wait for more Chaos books!!!!

photo PicsArt_1492583729114_zpsijlreman.jpg

Originally Read & Reviewed: May 2015

5 Heartfelt Stars!!

I love KA and have read everything she's written....twice. Okay, okay, I'll admit I've read a few of them three or four times, but this one will hold a special place on my KA favorites shelf, these characters just flat out captured my heart, Ride Steady
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★★ 4.5 Stars ★★★★★

Now Live!
Amazon http://amzn.to/1RMWm4x
Amazon UK http://amzn.to/1GIC1Ho

This to me was perfect, I loved it, it was pure KA goodness and I devoured each and every word. Seriously I don't really need to tell you much, except that Joker is way up high on my list of fucking awesome KA alpha's.

This is a second chance romance, between the popular cheerleader who was in the mean girls gang (although, she was never a mean girl) and the sexy troubled loner who all the girls lusted aft
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4 stars!

photo ride steady.png

Ride Steady is the story of Joker and Carissa. When the two were in high school she was the cheerleader and he was the loner outcast. Little did they know that they both wanted the other one. With his dad haunting him and a past he can't escape, Joker leaves high school behind and they do not see each other again until seven years later.

Seven years later and Carissa is divorced and has a baby to raise. Her exhusband is an asshole and making her life hell. When a biker changes her tire
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Check out this and my other reviews at My Blog

Copy received from Grand Central Publishing via netgalley in exchange for an honest review

★Book Basics★

Genre : - Cont Romance
Series : - 3rd in the series. While the story technically could be read as a stand alone with regards to the relationship between Joker and Carissa, there is a story arc that has been building up with regards to the Chaos MC and an enemy throughout this series.
Love triangle? - (view spoiler)
Cheating?
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

Reading a Kristen Ashley novel - any Kristen Ashley novel - is like spending an afternoon with your best friend, listening as she tells you all about her latest (and greatest) adventure. Regardless of where you're at, or what you're doing, it's comfortable, laugh out loud funny, and sometimes even poignant. It's also always guaranteed to be time well spent!

Ride Steady is the 3rd book in the Chaos series, and Joker and Carissa's story is both heartbreaking and beautiful. There were moments I wa
Brandi
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

description

A heartwarming second chance romance, Ride Steady left me with a smile on my face. Joker has joined the ranks of my favorite KA men. The romance was sweet and healing, and all the side relationships/interactions just made this story that much more special. Honestly, one of my favorite things about a KA story, her ability to wrap you up in the world she has created - I never want to say goodbye.

It's you. It's always been you. It'll always be you. Fuckin' always."

Kathleen
Romance Rating ~ 5 Stars
Heat Level ~ 3 Stars
Romance Rating ~ 4 Stars
Ending ~ 4.5 Stars
Overall Rating ~ 4.5 Melted my heart Stars!

Ride Steady quickly grab my heart and soul with the prologue. I fell hard and fast for Carson Steel and just fell harder the further I read into the book, he was an AMAZING character. I also loved the heroine Carissa,
S.M. West
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Elizabeth ☆❀Hot for Alphas❀☆
ENDLESS BUTTERFLY STARS

“Who would have thought my Carson Steele would catch butterflies.”

This is my new KA favourite book and Joker is sharing top spot with Tack and Hawk for my KA favourite men. And thank you KA for giving us moments of Tack's POV and a sweet cameo of Hawk! Ride Steady is simply KA at her best!

Joker had my heart from the first few words of the prologue! He's my man! Carissa was one kick-ass heroine and I adored Joker's relationship with Travis! I didn't want this to end!

photo image.jpg1_zpslejscxah.jpg

I
* Meli Mel *

♥ ♥ ♥ 3.75 STARS ♥ ♥ ♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

“I've loved her since high school, man. She means everything to me. You gotta drag her down, that'll suck, but I'll pick her back up. You gotta rip her apart, I'll fuckin' hate watchin' it, but I'll put her back together. Do what you gotta do to make you feel like you got the bigger dick. But know this, in the end, it's gonna be her and me.”

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

In highschool, Carissa Teodor
Stacey is Sassy
Steele...to...Chaos...to...Joker - the perfect transition

Ride Steady was the perfect Kristen Ashley party I hoped for. The release day was planned...bubbly, snacks and family organised. I went to my Mum cave for reading hibernation with regular visits from my boys to check on my progress. Luckily it was hubby who caught me crying, gave me a cuddle and kiss on my cheek, with a - it will be ok Baby. Then it was my 11 year old son that I gave my smile and PG explanation of why the book was so good.
TeriLyn
**Ride Steady generously provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.**

Ride Steady now LIVE ---> Buy it here!

Re-read April 2016. Still digging Carson and Carissa.

First read June 2015:
5 "Lucky I got that." Stars

My very good friend, Irene, once said Kristen Ashley books are like chicken soup - good for the soul. She nailed it with that feeling because it rings true for each and every KA book I read. That feeling of feeling good, smiling through a book, laughing at the utterly go
  • All the Sky (Signal Bend, #5)
  • Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3)
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
  • A Christmas to Remember (Lucky Harbor, #8.5; Chaos, #2.5; Last Chance, #6.5; Everson, Texas, #0.5; Tallgrass, #1.5)
  • Craving Redemption (The Aces, #2)
  • Affliction (Knights Rebels MC, #2)
  • Perfect Collision (Marauders, #2)
  • Secondhand Smoke (Dartmoor, #4)
  • Satin and Steel (Riding the Line, #2)
  • Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners, #2)
Kristen Ashley was born in Gary, Indiana, USA. She nearly killed her mother and herself making it into the world, seeing as she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck (already attempting to accessorise and she hadn't taken her first breath!).

Kristen grew up in Brownsburg, Indiana but has lived in Denver, Colorado and the West Country of England. Thus she has been blessed to have friends a

Chaos (6 books)
  • Own the Wind (Chaos, #1)
  • Fire Inside (Chaos, #2)
  • Walk Through Fire (Chaos, #4)
  • Wild Like the Wind (Chaos, #5)
  • Free (Chaos, #6)
“I think I might be falling in love with you,”…
“Then quit thinkin’, Carrie, because I know I’m fallin’ for you.”
I stared at him a moment, feeling all that made me feel, before lifting my hand and waving it in front of my face, announcing, “I’m gonna cry.”
“Then for fucks’ sake, get over here so you can be in my arms while you do it.”
At that, I burst into tears.
When I did, not moving an inch because he came to me, I was in his arms.”
34 likes
“I like you…”I got up on my toes to get in his face, “a lot”.
“You haven’t made that a secret.”
“Maybe I should start doing that,” I retorted …
“Butterfly, advice. Don’t start playin’ new games when you’re already winnin’ the one you’re in.”
29 likes