Start by marking “Love at Fourteen, Vol. 3” as Want to Read:
Love at Fourteen, Vol. 3

Love at Fourteen, Vol. 3

(Love at Fourteen #3)

Kanata and Kazuki are unwittingly pit against each other during a feud between the girls and boys, and their budding relationship is put to the test when personal feelings explode their mature facades! With their perfect student reputations also on the line, can Kanata and Kazuki reconcile their differences, or will their argument become someone else's gain?
Published June 23rd 2015 by Yen Press (first published April 30th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Love at Fourteen, Vol. 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love at Fourteen, Vol. 3

Skye Kilaen
Ugh, the music teacher should be fired! Her arc with Nagai takes up a substantial portion of the book, and my skin just crawled the whole time. Watching Tanaka and Yoshikawa struggle through their first fight was absolutely lovely and rewarding, but overall this volume just felt kinda gross. I’m going to keep reading to find out where the author is going with this, but I’m glad I had even a veiled warning that this series wasn’t going to stay the same as the first volume.
Judyth (Geeky Reading)
Jun 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
~4/5

I love how realistic this series is. It’s mature, in the way that it handles first love, and the way they’re mature characters, while insecure. The way the characters look at each other, their feelings develop, is subtle and slow, but at a steady, realistic pace.

Kanata and Kazuki have a fight, without meaning to or understanding how it happened. They try keeping up their good faces in front of their classmates. And then they make up, and it’s shy and sweet. They go out together, try to do th
Yue
It has been such a long time since I've read Vol. 2. But I have never forgotten this adorable manga. This author is seriously good. Her stories are all real and fluffy and cute and nice.

Kanata and Kazuki have a little fight. After this silly fight, each one of them is thinking that the other must be upset and are willing to take the first step (since they are both very mature). Due several failed meetings, their fight takes longer to be solved. But when it is... it was so sweet I got all teary e
Selena
So we have some trouble in paradise in this volume. I liked it.

Some of you might be going, "but Selena, you've commented in the past with this manga that you liked how there wasn't any manufactured drama." To which I say, there's still no manufactured drama.

This is pretty realistic problems a 14 year old would have, and the way it happens is pretty natural. It doesn't feel forced, nor does it feel like it's a plot device. It's just a natural progression of the story, and it is resolved in a norm
MC
May 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This third volume of Love @ Fourteen had a rather slow pacing in the middle, though the beginning and the ending were very absorbing to read and had a good plot and pace.

I enjoy both couples, Kanata and Kazuki (the main or alpha couple) and Nagai and the music teacher (the beta couple). It's kind of weird to be cheering on a teacher and student dating, but they are good together and it is fiction. Not as good as Vol. 2, but better than the first volume. A solid installment.
Oct 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars, manga

I don't even see why the plot point of the music teacher and student continues. Not only are the actions of the teacher illegal, but she also manipulates a later situation so she can spend even more time with Nagai and use that to her advantage. Her actions are disgusting and she should be terminated from her position.

Nagai isn't a character I like either. He's unlikeable and arrogant. Aoi continues to make me wary with her mental instability. However, I am still liking the romance, no matter h
Chloé
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Actual Review: 4 Stars

This series is so sweet. But again, my only problem with it is the portrayal of adults falling in love with fourteen year olds. Like, meh? But thankfully, these two scenarios are subplots.
Jessica
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am enjoying this series but I really don't care for Hinohara interactions with Nagai. I feel like it's supposed to be seen as cute but I only find it creepy. When she smiles at him it's like the kind of smile a killer would give their victim they have cornered before a commercial break.
Chris
Mar 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
A little uncomfortable.
Emma
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love how realistic this series is! The characters feel like friends :)
Miquel Rodriguez
Ugh, the teacher arch is so creepy... Yet everything is still to plain to care too much about. You could read Doukyuusei to see how it's done properly.
Becca
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another great, super cute volume! I LOVED the storylines in this one. (view spoiler) The intermissions always seem to have my favourites scenes in them though. Like, for example, in this volume I really found all of the characters dreaming about each other as Romeo/Juliet to be super entertaining and charming! (The artwork to go along with them is my favourite out of all the volumes now too!) And, of course, it's just ...more
mahima
Feb 05, 2019 rated it liked it
i deleted my manga reading app after this. i've been zooming through manga and manhwa volumes so easily and i'll probably redownload the app. but for now i'm going to focus on reading webtoons to get my comic fix (maybe?). i like love at fourteen quite a bit. but it drags out like no other - the concept is enamouring, i mean love at fourteen is such a beautiful concept to engage with as our main couple struggles with growing up and falling for each other. but each volume doesn't add anything new ...more
Meaghan Steeves
Aug 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wish I could just marathon this but now I'm up to date with the released English translations. Like with Volume 2 this series seems to be getting neither better nor worse :/
Bentgaidin
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This entire series has been so cute and amazing; I'm really loving it.
Annabelle
Aug 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So cute I can't handle it.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
This series keeps getting cuter with each volume. The story I'm really liking. Another cute volume. The art is just as good as ever.
Kereesa
Jul 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of the series
Recommended to Kereesa by: Jay
This series is just cute. And honest. I like that.
Tristyn young
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
amazing!!! i feel sorry for nagai tho! and weee!!!! super good~
i read it on mangahere because as far as im aware the third vol isnt printed in english yet
Divya
Associated Names:
MIZUTANI Fuca
MIZUTANI Fuuka

Zodiac: Cancer

Love at Fourteen (9 books)
  • Love at Fourteen, Vol. 1 (Love at Fourteen, #1)
  • 14歳の恋 2 [14-sai no Koi 2] (Love at Fourteen, #2)
  • 14歳の恋 4 [14-sai no Koi 4] (Love at Fourteen, #4)
  • 14歳の恋 5 [14-sai no Koi 5] (Love at Fourteen, #5)
  • 14歳の恋 6 [14-sai no Koi 6] (Love at Fourteen, #6)
  • 14歳の恋 7 [14-sai no Koi 7] (Love at Fourteen, #7)
  • Love at Fourteen, Vol. 8