Start by marking “Shattered Lives (Shattered, #2)” as Want to Read:
Shattered Lives (Shattered, #2)

Shattered Lives (Shattered #2)

3.93  ·  Rating Details  ·  197 Ratings  ·  31 Reviews
**Shattered Lives is for mature audiences only—strong language, and explicit sexual content are apparent.**

What I did to her is unforgivable.
I shattered her completely.
I did it knowing I was wrong the entire time.
Now that I’m here, and she is within my reach I still can’t resist her. My enemy is still lurking and more threatening than ever before. I won’t allow any harm co
Published (first published November 9th 2014)

* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *

~~ 4.5 Heart Stopping Stars ~~

What I absolutely love about Alexis Noelle's books is that they are short but to the point. She can pack her shorter length novels with a huge punch and this one was no different!!

Shattered Lives is the heart stopping conclusion to Jessie and Damon's story. This is definitely NOT a standalone and Shattered Innocence NEEDS to be read before this one. This book takes off right where book 1
Jos
Nov 11, 2014 Jos rated it it was amazing
5 Holy Hell Stars AMAZING

Wow, this story was just too addicting and as soon as this book came out, I was on it immediately!!!!!! What an absolutely mind-blowing FANTASTIC sequel!!!!!! I was engaged from start to finish and as much as I wanted to hate Damon, well, I just couldn't! The ending, OMG, I felt so many emotions.... Lo, oh, Lo.......LOVED that girl and had to go back to re-read the ending because I had to double check what I had just read and although I wish it had been a different outco
Jo-Anna Walker
Oct 12, 2014 Jo-Anna Walker rated it it was amazing
ARC received for an honest review.

If you have not read the first book, Shattered Innocence, I suggest doing so. this book continues the crazy ride of Jessie and Damon's story. The first book left me an emotional mess. This one left me feeling satisfied and that all is right in the world. As these books have crazy feels in them, it's hard for me to write a review without giving anything away.
There is a doozy of a situation that happens and I couldn't believe it. Also, Alexis has channeled her in
Katya
Nov 11, 2014 Katya rated it really liked it
Gemma
After the bombshell ending left by Shattered Innocence, I was very excited when I was given the opportunity to read Shattered Lives by Alexis Noelle in order to finish the amazing ending to the epic tale of Jessie & Nicholas/Damon's love story. But I do have to wonder is this the last novel in the series? Because although the ending was very well sewn up, certain threads remain - just what does Alexis Noelle have in store for us in the future?

**It Is VERY Important That You Have Read Shatter
The Book Fairy Reviews
Nov 11, 2014 The Book Fairy Reviews rated it it was amazing
A conclusion to a romance that started out on rocky ground and ended with disaster. But did it really end?
Warning you should read Shattered Innocence first so that you will understand the fire and love between these two characters. Jessie and Nicholas are an adventure, they have not had a romance that is written in the fairy tales, no they have had fire and attraction to rival any type of magnetism known! But let me get to the heart of this story. Nicholas is the man that chased her, the man tha
Spunky N Sassy
Nov 09, 2014 Spunky N Sassy rated it it was amazing
~~~~Sara's Review~~~~

I was given an ARC for a review of my honest review.

Before you read this book you must read Shattered Innocence first. If you do not it can be confusing. And you will not understand the entire situation.

In this story we start off with a broken Jessie. She is devastated that she has lost Damon and will never see him again. Her best friend/sister Lo is there for her but she just cannot stop being shattered. She is missing a piece of her heart and she can’t get it back. Or can
Sara Prevendoski
Nov 09, 2014 Sara Prevendoski rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC for a review of my honest review.

Before you read this book you must read Shattered Innocence first. If you do not it can be confusing. and you will not understand the entire situation.

In this story we start off with a broken Jessie. She is devastated that she has lost Damon and will never see him again. Her best friend/sister Lo is there for her but she just can not stop being shattered. She is missing a piece of her heart and she cant get it back. Or can she?

She starts receiv
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Nov 08, 2014 Amazeballs Book Addicts rated it it was amazing
Shattered Lives is book two in the Shattered series. It can not be read as a standalone. You must read Shattered Innocence first. Shattered Lives picks up where Shatter Innocence left off. I remember that Shattered Innocence left with a crazy big cliffhanger but I could not remember all of the details. I was going to review Shattered Innocence first but I thought I would just jump into Shattered Lives and hope everything from book one came back to me. No reviewing of book one was needed, Alexis ...more
Kelly
Nov 08, 2014 Kelly rated it really liked it
This was the perfect follow up to Shattered Innocence, book 1 in the Shattered series, by Alexis Noelle. It’s a short, fast read but gives us the answers we so desperately seeked. It’s much darker than the first, but it added to the suspense and sexiness of Damon and Jess’s story.

Damon and Jess’s relationship is anything but simple, and it shows not everything can be wrapped up in a neat little bow. That’s what I loved about this; because let’s face it, real life is full of ups and downs, and th
Desirae (Dee)
Jan 07, 2015 Desirae (Dee) rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
well done sequel

Alexis has done it again. She's delivered a thrilling ride full of tons of drama and some seriously scary people. Not only that, I'm pretty sure she gets joy out of breaking our hearts. I was so sure this was going to be our happily ever after, of course we can't have that without a huge heart break.

I love the story of Damon and Jessie. I love the way he fights, and she does too- just in a different direction. But he never falters or gives up. He risks his whole life for her be
Heather Carver
Nov 29, 2014 Heather Carver rated it it was amazing

This was an amazing conclusion to this series. It was a lot better than book one. I loved the relationship between the characters and how they dealt with their issues.

Jess is trying to learn how to survive the loss of Damon. How can she live with the regret of not telling Damon she loved him? And the fact that she will never know what he said in that letter to her. She regrets ripping it up. Can she learn to live again?

Damon/Nicholas regrets the day her broke Jess. He tried to stay aw
Donna
Nov 19, 2014 Donna rated it it was amazing
DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN’T READ Shattered Innocence!!!!

Holy schnikey, I thought Shattered Innocence had a twist. It ain’t got nothing on Shattered Lives, the twist has left me with my mouth hanging open. As we know, Nicholas was undercover and Jessi was arrested. Nicholas wrote her a letter trying to explain, but she never read it, so she doesn’t know that his death has been faked. As you can probably guess, this book is about his attempts to get her back. That is the only thing you should assum
Escape Reality with Books
Nov 09, 2014 Escape Reality with Books rated it it was amazing
Please do not read this book if you have not read Shattered Innocence as the story picks up right where it finished and you will be lost. Plus Book One is downright awesome!

Shattered lives is a far darker and grittier story than Shattered Innocence which I think was needed in light of what happened.

I don’t want to give anything away but I will say Jessie and Damon have more pain to endure and more secrets to be revealed before they can have their HEA. Sit tight, buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Anot
Sanne Heremans
Nov 07, 2014 Sanne Heremans rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Sanne / Scandalous Book Blog***

First of all I would like to congratulate Alexis on the fact that this book was beautifully written! It almost felt like poetry at times...

That being said I felt like this book was completely different then the first one. The story was so dark, raw and gritty!

It's not for the faint of heart!

Book 1 left us with quite the cliffhanger and book 2 continues right after... It won't be pretty and that ending is above all
Amy Weichseldorfer
I read Shattered Innocence a long time ago, but it was easy enough to pick back up where that book left off. This was a short book, only about 130 pages or so.

I liked the story, but I didn't love the story. I recall really liking the first one, and I'm a bit sorry I didn't re-read it before I started this. I thought this jumped off the rails a little bit toward the ending. And I really didn't care for (view spoiler)
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
I helped BETA read this book for Alexis Noelle. This is a continuation from the Shattered Innocence previously published. Shattered Lives catches us up with Nicholas & Jessie. I think this is a great follow up story from Alexis Noelle. There's definitely the drama we've come to know and expect from her stories. There is an unexpected twist at the end, however. The story answers questions for those that didn't understand why Nicholas/Damon did what he did in Shattered Innocence. There's just ...more
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
Great title - I was feeling a bit shattered as well. With Damon gone and Lo and Jessie moving on BARELY. This story gets started in the aftermath of Jessie's old job and her struggle to move on. Without giving much away we can just say she was devastated by loss , barely hanging on and doing the bare minimum to get through work. Lo has enough and tries to pull Jessie out of her funk but when the strange notes and gifts start coming so does the suspense. What is going on - who is sending and how ...more
Brenda
Not going to finish it right now and I'm not going to rate what I have read. I made it to 40% and have lost interest. It's obvious this is NOT a standalone and I didn't read the first one, and won't now since this story is one big spoiler for the first. Good thing I didn't buy this book. Don't get me wrong, it's okay but I feel like the book synopsis is totally off the mark. Even Amazon's Sample doesn't provide the reader with a clue to the real storyline. Once it made it's turn, I was no longer ...more
Amy Zec
Mar 18, 2015 Amy Zec rated it it was amazing
OMG I can't get enough of Jessie and Nicholas (Damon). I was left speechless with the first book and had to dive right in to book two. Just like book 1 this one will have you on the edge of your seat dying to know what's going to happen next. The love that Jessie and Nicholas have is undeniable. When these two get together they are explosive. They have already been through so much but their lives are about to get turned upside down yet again.
Lisa
Apr 18, 2015 Lisa rated it really liked it
Shattered innocence (book 1) hooked me immediately and although this is a good sequel I don't think the storyline is as strong or addictive as the first in the series. However after beginning the series, there is such a strong desire to find out more that this becomes a must read.
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Oct 13, 2014 Twinsie Talk Angie J rated it it was amazing
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/twinsietalk
@twinsietalk

I beta read this book for the awesome Alexis.

Review closer to release but seriously its Jessie and Damon so you know its good!!

Jana
Mar 03, 2015 Jana rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
ok.

The book was an ok read. Nicholas seemed a bit crazy/immature. The desperation he feels for Jessie is a bit over the top, but I liked the mystery aspect to the storyline.
Tina
May 25, 2015 Tina rated it really liked it
This book wraps up all your unanswered questions from book one. Jessie is left feeling so broken up ... Will she be able to move on in life? Loved it!!!
Cassie
Feb 11, 2015 Cassie rated it really liked it
It was still an ok series....the spoiler was shocking but the events after were unbelievable I was not captured by the story as I have been with others.
Ariana *mommy's late night book-up*
seriously awesome sequel to Shattered Innocence!!!!!
Review to follow
Renae
Nov 19, 2014 Renae rated it really liked it
I did and didn't like the ending.
Dawn Gaeta
May 11, 2015 Dawn Gaeta rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Love it
Tracy
Dec 15, 2014 Tracy rated it it was amazing
Review to come!
Kelly
Nov 22, 2014 Kelly rated it really liked it
Shelves: read2014
Gahhhhhh seriously wtf just happened !!!!!
  • Transparent (Luminous, #2)
  • Pretty and Reckless
  • I'll Take A Chance (Running Into Love, #2)
  • Indiscretion: Volume Four (Indiscretion, #4)
  • Pulled Within (Bar Harbor, #2)
  • Taste (Sovereign, #2)
  • Tapped (Totaled, #2)
  • Layers of Her
  • Grit (Dirty, #6)
  • Vision of Hope (Infinity, #3)
  • Her Destiny (Reverie, #2)
  • Reprieve
  • A Brutal Betrayal
  • See Through Me (Lose My Senses, #1)
  • Heart Breaths
  • Running Home to You (Running #2)
  • Illusion
  • Stout (Lovibond, #2)
Alexis Noelle lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with her husband, and three kids. On top a writing career, she is a full-time student and a full-time mom. She loves spending time with her kids, although she has to hide the computer from them when she is writing! She love being active and being outdoors, especially if it involves any kind of shopping.
She has always been passionate about writing.
More about Alexis Noelle...

Shattered (2 books)
  • Shattered Innocence (Shattered, #1)