Start by marking “Point of Redemption (Nordic Lords MC, #2)” as Want to Read:
Point of Redemption (Nordic Lords MC, #2)

Point of Redemption

(Nordic Lords MC #2)

Lies.
Heartbreak.
Betrayal.

No one knew the devastation of those three words more than Faith Winston and five years ago, she endured every one of them. All she wanted was to feel safe and marry the very man who promised to love her and protect her, Ryker Knight.

But growing up in the Nordic Lords Motorcycle Club, she should have known she couldn’t have a happy ending. Inst
Published (first published July 28th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Point of Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Point of Redemption

✿kawehi.reviews
☆I received an ARC from LBTS PR in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!!☆

3 stars! ☆☆☆

description

A guilt-ridden man running from his past.

"I had fucked up. I had frozen and stood there while my dad bled out in front of me due to a bullet I had given him.”

And a woman who has never had a choice in her life.

"What I am, is a body that is bought and used for a man’s pleasure. That’s all I’ll ever be.”

What happens when an old bond that once held them, reignites and they find themselves in the midst of th
R.S. Grey
May 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5+++ STARS!!!

I tore through this book! (I could not put it down even when I was supposed to be sleeping at 2 am). I read Stacey’s first book in this series, Point of Return, and I have to say, I LOVED THIS ONE EVEN MORE. I just love Faith and Ryker. This book made me cry three times in the first 50%, and I’m not even a crier in books. It just hit home and Stacey did such a good job of making you FEEL alongside the characters.

"I had everything I’d ever wanted sitting in the cab of my run down
Deborah
Aug 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For me this was better than 'Return'

This is the second book in this series and it's Ryker and Faiths story, we got their outline in 'Point of Return' and approximately a third of this book overlaps with that which I think worked really well, we get a fuller picture of events which took place and we get to really appreciate the total hell that has been Faiths life.
As we know from 'Return' Faith was sold to the Black Death by her mother for their continued protection and supply of drugs, and Faith
Hayley
Oct 31, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this one much better than book 1 and I can't wait to see what's in store for the Nordic lords MC!

I honestly thought I was going to hate a book where the heroine was a hooked but I loved it.. Maybe because faith was damaged and she despised what she was forced to do?!
Doris
Mar 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am rally liking this series. On to the next.
Emma Allsop - Perusing Princesses
4.75 Crowns

Book 2 in the Nordic Lords MC series by Stacy Lynn. This book could be read as a standalone, however I honestly believe that this should be read in the order it was wrote in to get full backstory to the club and these characters.

This is Ryker and Faith's story. I have been waiting to read about them following the teasers we got in Point of Return. Stacey sure hasn't let us down, this is everything you wanted, expected and it is delivered with cherries on the top.

This is a second shot
Shay
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just finished Point of Redemption and I really liked it. I'm all for a biker book especially when it is the next in a series! You have to read this in order to get the full effect. Point of Return is the first in the series and it is about Olivia and Daemon. This is about Ryker and Faith. Ryker is Daemons brother and he has been gone for over 5 years. Stuff went down with Ryker and (killing his own dad and watching Olivia just about die) when he goes to see Faith for help, he sees her making o ...more
Nicole
ARC provided in exchange for honest review.

It took me a while to get into this story, but only because I hadn't read the first book in the series so I was a bit lost on the background story of the characters (but will be remedied as I have already purchased the first book). Once I got past that, the story seemed to flow just fine; I liked the dual POV of narration. One of the things I liked about this story is that Ryker and Faith grew up together and fell in love as teenagers, so there wasn't t
Anna
Jul 31, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Two people have suffered. Faith was sold by her addict mother to a motorcycle club to be used as a whore in exchange for drugs. Five years ago, Faith was in love with her fiancé Ryker who left town and broke all the promises her made her. Ryker left town after accidentally killing his father and believing that Faith betrayed him. He has returned at his brother's request to assist in some serious matters facing the MC his family was a part of and those close to his brother. When he sees that the ...more
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
He'd ruined me in the best way possible...
This was my first Stacey Lynn read, even though it's the 2nd in the Nordic Lords Series. I just can't pass up a badass biker and Ryker was delicious. I fully intend to go back and read about his brother, "D". I really enjoyed this 2nd chance story with all of their history and mutual friends. It wasn't insta-love between Ryker & Faith, they grew up together and had lots of shared memories. However; it wasn't all rainbows and unicorns either, there wa
Helen Stothard
Jul 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I haven't read the first of these books, and unlike my co-blogger decided not to. I jumped into the story fairly quickly and never felt I was missing out, although I know she was happier having read book one. In other words you can or you can't, it won't affect your enjoyment of the story.

One stupid mistake, a wrong assumption, and the aftermath is horrific. Faith is one hell of a strong character, I'll give her that. I wanted to like Ryker, he's a good guy after all, but I was so disappointed a
Jenn
Jul 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2014, arc, romance, bikers
Rough, raw, gritty and quite nerve wrecking. Yowzers!!

This book made my heart hurt. Watching Faith and what she had to go through, these past 5 years, was very hard. I wanted to reach in a grab her and RUN FAST. This poor girl. The heartache and physical pain had to be excruciating.

Ryker has been gone for 5 years and doesn't really wanna be back, but once he sees Faith, and hears what happened to her, there is no way he can walk away from her again.

Their romance was definitely not typical, but
Debra

**ARC courtesy of the author in exchange for an honest review**
Cocktails and Books
3.5 Stars

Review to come.
Sammy ⭐️
Linda Wimer
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it. This series just keeps getting better. Can't wait to start the next book to come from this series.
Julie Reads
Karmen
Loved. Full review at the end of the month! I want Jayden and Jules story now!
Heather Carver
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review to come closer to release day!!!!
Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams
Point of Redemption (The Nordic Lords MC Book 2)

The love story of Faith and Ryder. Ryder has been away from the club for over five years when he left he blame himself for shooting his father.
Faith was sold by her mother to the Black Death MC five yeats ago. She was in love with Ryder and when he left he thought she had move on to a new man. Can he save her? Great story.
Casey
Jun 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Point of Redemption is the second book in the Nordic Lords MC series by Stacey Lynn, but this book can be read as a standalone. I would suggest reading these in order though as the overall story continues from book to book and you really get to see how things progress with not only the couples, but the club in general. It isn't necessary though and you can still understand everything you need to in order to enjoy this book without having read
J.E. Benoit
Jun 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Epic love like yours is simply meant to be”

I would definitely say that what Faith and Ryker has is an epic love. Having grown up together they were each other’s first and only loves, when they were old enough Ryker finally got Faith to agree to marry him and they had dreams of a happy future together. Then one night changed all of that resulting in Ryker leaving town and Faith being sold to a rival club, leaving both to think they had been betrayed by the other. Five years later and Ryker retur
Rebecca
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To Redeem: to set free; rescue or ransom; to save from a state of sinfulness and its consequences

For Ryker and Faith, the main characters in Stacey Lynn’s newest release Point of Redemption, the idea of being redeemed is a complicated idea. One sees himself as the man who went back on a promise…the man who, when things got tough, ran away without understanding everything that went down…the man who took innocent lives. And, while all of those statements may be true, Ryker’s also the man who wants
Shanoff Reads
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
** I received an ARC from the Author for an honest review **

Oh My Nordic Lords!! Stacey Lynn has done it again with this second book in the Nordic Lords MC series. I absolutely did not think that I could love two characters more than Daemon and Liv from the first book, but I was wrong. I love Ryker and Faith just as much or even more. I actually am loving all of the Nordic Lords and I can only hope that Jaden and Finn will get their own stories too.

So we met Ryker and Faith in the first book an
Shirley Frances

Ryker left his hometown after a disastrous night that chattered the world he lived in--in the MC and his personal life. Now he lives his life with no romantic entanglements and no complications. At least not until his brother calls him for help. It is then that he finds the mess he left behind has grown even more complicated and it centers around the one woman he never managed to forget.

Faith's life hasn't been the same since Ryker left town. Her life is a living hell that she has no ho
Natalie
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned, beta
OMG Ryker & Faith

Ryker never wanted to be part of the motorcycle gang that his father was part of. It wasn't what he wanted in life. He had a plan. But one night changed everything. In the blink of an eye he could no longer fulfill the promises he made and he didn't expect the love of his life to deceive him and break his heart. He ran. He made a new life for himself and he made a promise. He won't break another promise. They need him.

Faith, nothing good happens to Faith, she just waits fo
Rachel
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2014

“Don’t you know, babe … that you’re the only woman who’s ever been mine?”

I loved Faith and Ryker’s story. From the bits and pieces we got in Point of Return, I was excited to get into the nitty gritty details of what happened after Ryker left town 5 years ago to leave Faith as property of the Black Death. And how their story played out? Was the perfect story for them.

Faith has been suffering from consequences of actions beyond her control for the last five years. Sold as property to a m
Roses Book Blog
Jul 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Faith Winston had it all. She is young, beautiful, and has a hot fiance who she can't get enough of. She thought she could have it all, that her future was with Ryker Knight, but growing up the daughter of a member of the Nordic Lords MC, she should've known that her future never included a happy ending.

Faith's world crumbled and fell apart 5 years ago. The day that Ryker left town and never looked back, not even bothering to question why he found Faith wrapped in the arms of another man, worse
Laurie
Aug 10, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, biker-mc, paid
Faith, another club kid raised with Daemon and Liv, had been living in some pretty horrific circumstances for five long years. At the end of Point of Return, she was in an even worse mess and her fate was hanging in the balance.

Redemption backtracks a bit so we can get some of Faith and Ryker’s past history and even their POV on some of the things that happened in POR. I’m not a fan of backtracking like this, much less the timeline back and forth it had going on, but I understood the need in th
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Berserk (Detroit After Dark #3)
  • The Way Home (Lights of Peril, #2)
  • A Family Man (The Freaks MC, #1)
  • Damaged and the Knight (Damaged, #2)
  • Center of Gravity (Marauders, #3)
  • Worth the Battle (Heaven Hill, #4)
  • Craving Absolution (The Aces, #3)
  • His Crime (Moroad Motorcycle Club, #3)
  • Exquisite Danger (Iron Horse, MC #2)
  • Blood War (The MC Outlaw #2)
  • Bones by the Wood (Kairos #2)
  • Wild Heart (Wild Heart, #1)
  • Make It Right (Nightshade MC #1)
  • Red
  • King (Satan's Assassins MC, #1)
  • For Her Honor (Mountain Skulls MC #2)
  • Hot as Hades (Four Horsemen MC, #2)
  • Sweet Ride (Ride, #2)
Stacey Lynn is the author of more than two dozen romance and erotic romance novels. Most of which have been best sellers on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks!

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2GhozSE
Facebook: http://bit.ly/2C1XYLe
Twitter: http://bit.ly/2EwGQPg
Instagram: http://bit.ly/2o2KUg4

Visit my Facebook Group where we talk about books and everything else that comes into our minds

Nordic Lords MC (4 books)
  • Point of Return (Nordic Lords MC, #1)
  • Point of Freedom (Nordic Lords MC, #3)
  • Point of Surrender (Nordic Lords MC, #4)