Start by marking “Baking and Babies (Chocoholics, #3)” as Want to Read:
Baking and Babies (Chocoholics, #3)

Baking and Babies (Chocoholics #3)

4.13  ·  Rating Details ·  2,343 Ratings  ·  335 Reviews
"I’m pregnant."

Molly Gilmore had a good life before she uttered those two stupid words. While preparing to graduate from culinary school and building up the courage to make a move on her hot, sugar-cookie-smelling pastry instructor Marco, she can't wait to finally have the GREAT life she’s always dreamed about, instead of just the good one she’s been living.

Always known as
Published October 30th 2015

Undying by Madeline SheehanAsa by Jay CrownoverMy Vincent Boys by Abbi GlinesMaking Motions by N.M. SilberSinners Rock the Cradle by Olivia Cunning
When is the Next One!?!
103rd out of 430 books — 1,436 voters
Playing for Keeps by R.L. MathewsonPerfection by R.L. MathewsonCheckmate by R.L. MathewsonThe Goodwill Gesture by K.C. McKayPassion and Ponies by Tara Sivec
Humorous Books From Male Point Of View
23rd out of 46 books — 28 voters

More lists with this book...

Oct 16, 2015 Christy rated it really liked it
Shelves: lol-hilarious
4 stars!

photo 6F6CE3F0-392C-4D64-AC94-032FE5F31320_zpsa7pa0kfp.jpg

Baking and Babies is the final book in the Chocoholics/Chocolate Lovers Series. It’s bittersweet for me. These are characters I’ve been reading about for a long time. I love the family, the friendship, and the hilarity of their crazy antics. The original Chocolate series is one of my favorite funny series. I recommend those books to anyone looking for a laugh. And the spin offs about the main characters children have been fantastic as well. Baking and Babies is Molly Gilmore’s (Liz and
Feb 17, 2016 Denisa rated it it was ok
Nope, nope, nope, GOD no!

Gah, I just couldn't do it. I tried (not too hard, but I did!).
This book started at a 3 star rating, went to a 2.5 pretty fast, and I stopped before it went lower than 2 stars.

I just couldn't! Gah, the characters were idiots!! And after the main male character said It's so not funny that I think a little pee might have come out of me I had to give up after a few more pages (when he says the same thing with different words).

I get that it's all suppose to be funny-haha
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Oct 30, 2015 Donna ~ The Romance Cover rated it really liked it
Baking and Babies (Chocoholics #3) by Tara Sivec
4.5 stars!!

“Even if you plan it all out and follow everything to a T, life will fuck you right up the ass. Without lube.”

Tara went back to her roots with Baking and Babies and while I have absolutely loved her “serious” writing, while reading this book I had forgotten just how much I missed her comedic voice. This book had me in stitches, I had tears of laughter and I have not had that for a very, very, very long time.

Who knew a fake foetus, a
Jan 12, 2016 Dianne rated it really liked it
I can't wait to read about this ninja! lol :D

4.25 stars. NOOOOO!!!! I didn't realize this was the end!?!? What the hell am I gonna do without my seduction and snacks gang?? I really was hoping for Sophia, Billy, and Veronica's story. Oh well, I loved Molly and Marco. They are too cute and hilarious for words. I feel that the book should be longer though. It was sort of rushed at the end. But otherwise, I loved this series!

(view spoiler)
Oct 23, 2015 Grace rated it really liked it

Several years ago, I picked up Seduction & Snacks, and laughed so hard, I literally woke up my whole family. Some 600 books later, that book and this series, is still one of the funniest things I've ever read. So it's a bit bittersweet saying goodbye to this group, but I think Tara gave them the proper send off.

Like all of the books before, there are a lot of laughs and yes, some awkward situations that are so out there, they can only come from Tara's whacky brain. But I'm not goin
Feb 20, 2016 Polly rated it liked it
3 stars

This book was hysterical but I really missed the connection of the two main characters I'm used to getting with this author.

And the steam was all talk and no/very little action.
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Nov 23, 2015 Anas Attic Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Baking and Babies
Baking & Babies (Chocoholics #3) by Tara Sivec
Romantic Comedy. Standalone storyline, but you should read the others to fully know the characters.
Disclaimer: NO BABIES WERE BAKED in this book. The author may have been baked, the characters may have gotten baked (Grandma!), but there were no babies near ovens.

OK, moving on. It's no secret that Tara Sivec is my reason for living. Really. Look in acknowledgements and you'll see, I'm hers too, I know it. Seriously, The Chocolate Lovers and Chocoh
Sarah - Books to Breathe
Fuck me gently with a chainsaw. Holy shit... Being a Chocolate Lover's & Chocoholic virgin, I have literally devoured all 6 books and 2 novellas in less than three days folks. How I survived before this without having read these masterpieces I will never know, but know that it's been rectified and I feel withdrawals about to commence any minute now. There are just so many fantastic things I could say about this series and this book, it blows my mind. But even once you look beyond the humor t ...more
Jessica~loves to hate a cliffy~
Nov 24, 2015 Jessica~loves to hate a cliffy~ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-it
5+++ Accidental Anal Stars!

Dear God I haven't laughed that much since... Seduction and Snacks. Seriously, my husband and kids went in the other room numerous times to get away from my obnoxious snorting, hyena laughter.

If you haven't read this series you are seriously missing out.
Sonja van der Merwe
Nov 10, 2015 Sonja van der Merwe rated it it was amazing
Nothing and I mean NOTHING compares to this!!! I'm yet to find another book / series that makes me laugh like this!!

Tara, you are Legend!!! Please write more romantic comedy??? I love this shit!!!!
Sarah {DragonflyReads/InkedInChapters}
It's hard to get my brain wrapped around just how much I loved Baking and Babies. Tara Sivec ended up the Chocolate Lovers/Chocoholics series with a bang and tears were shed by me and I'm owning it. This series is always my first go-to when someone wants a romantic comedy or when I need a quick pick me up. I feel connected to all of the characters and absolutely adored every word.

All we really knew about Molly Gilmore is that she's basically a ninja; stealth, quiet and sneaks up on her family sp
Red Cheeks Reads
Oct 30, 2015 Red Cheeks Reads rated it it was amazing
‘I’m putting Marco’s penis in my mouth tonight and nothing is going to stop me.’

Well Fuck A Duck that was HILARIOUS, but honestly did I expect anything else from my favorite versatile author. Tara Sivec has proven over and over again she can go from crass humor to heartbreaking angst to suspense to erotic with the blink of an eye. I am not sure there is not a genre she couldn’t write (come on who wouldn’t love a children’s book written by her.)

‘Honesty is my middle name. Right after Lying Dick
I can't remember the last time I was so sad a series finally ended. It started with the absolutely CRAZY ASS characters in Seduction and Snacks and then into the spin off series, Chocholics. This series has made me laugh so hard and frankly be grateful that my own family as dysfunctional as it is is nowhere near Clair and Liz's. Best friends till the end and now actual family, the crazy antics that I have loved to read about in the 2 series has finally ended and all I can say is ... what a ride!
Oct 23, 2015 Kim rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 4-5-stars
4.5+ stars

I was shocked, surprised, and fell totally in love with Chocolate Lovers series and that continued with this Chocoholics Series. They never cease to take me places I never thought anyone would go, surprise me, make me laugh, and look at the world just a little bit differently. This is one of those books where you catch wind of the plot and actions of the main characters and it makes you cringe and think this idea is just so bad that there is little to no chance of a good outcome. It ma
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥

When you read a Tara Sivec book, or more specifically a Chocoholics book there are certain things you expect and Baking & Babies does not disappoint. If you are wondering what those expectations are let me explain. Tara Sivec can write some of the most inappropriate, disturbing, pee yourself from laughing so hard, can’t breathe funny ass shit. My husband once again threatened to send me to her house to sleep because I woke him up yet again laughing and
Rebecca Marie
Oct 29, 2015 Rebecca Marie rated it it was amazing
First... let me say this...
SCREW YOU, TARA SIVEC AND I REFUSE TO HUG IT OUT!!! hashtag:ThisDamnBookMadeMeCry hashtag:ScrewYouTomBrady

Seriously. I adore the heck out of Tara's RomComs. I'm not even going to try to play coy and pretend they're just alright. I pee my pants. I get dirty looks from the family for laughing and snorting so much. I say ridiculous crap that no one in their right mind has a clue about what I'm saying all because... TARAMOTHERFUGGINSIVEC GOT IT IN MY HEAD!

It's sorcery. Sh
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)

Molly Gilmore knew helping her sister out by pretending to be pregnant, to cover Charlotte’s pregnancy would be a huge mistake. Especially when she ends up roping in the guy she has been crushing on for two years and the only progress she has made is sneakily taking a whiff of him. She knows Marcus is bound to right screaming once he encounters her certifiably insane family, especially when they think he has knocked her up and yet…he seems to fit right in, Molly can’t help thinking, should she
Michelle Kannan
Oct 14, 2015 Michelle Kannan rated it it was amazing
Fun fact about Tara Sivec. We all know she's hilarious and those that know her also know she's slightly insane. What you might not know is this woman is humble AF. I, once again, had the honor to beta read this book for Tara. And every step of the way, she would send a chapter or two and each email or message would come with a warning because Tara was convinced she had lost her funny mojo.

Well let me tell you- she has not. Tara has been writing much heavier and even darker stuff lately but that
Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter
I am so sad to see the end of this series................but seriously Tara did an amazing job giving us one last hooray and send off for these characters. I fell in love with the parents in the original series and have to say that the kids have been just as much fun to read. The whole idea of the next generation and that fact that grew up around such amazing and hilarious parents.

Ok hands down the best part of this book has to be Marco and his titled position of "Minivan Operator"!! I will not
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
I am so very sad to say goodbye to these characters. This series from Tara has made me laugh till I cried. Seduction and Snacks was the book that led me to Mz. Sivec and my life had never been the same. This is my go to series when the day is gloomy and I need a laugh! I recommend it more than any other series I have ever read and as a blogger that is a lot!

The gang is back is all it's glory! WARNING you will start off with a song stuck in your head for days but it is so worth it!

This is Molly'
Oct 07, 2015 Cami rated it it was amazing
I love this sequel series, just as much as I loved the Chocolate Lovers series. But maybe, just maybe, this one, Chocoholics, was more fun to read. From the first words of the author and the prologue to epilogue I laughed so much, and since this is the last book in the Seduction and Snacks world I may have had some water in my eye in the end.
I really love the dynamics in the group, the "stupidness" too, and there was a lot of it. This series, its characters and stories are the best to read when
Disappointment written all over it.

I love the Chocolate Lovers series, and I love these crazy characters to pieces. It's only the Chocoholics spin-off that left me with a bitter meh taste, and this last book made everything even worse.

Immature, implausible and way-over-the-top jokes, forced storylines and just silly characters, at the end it felt as if I were grasping for straws. The wedding just killed it for me.

Tara Sivec I love your writing and sarcasm and I'll keep reading your books, but,
I am sad this series is over, it is one of my go to books when I want a funny book. I didn't love it as much as the previous book Passion and Ponies but it was a good end to a crazy hilarious series.
Nov 10, 2015 Stephanie* rated it liked it
Nov 13, 2015 Anaïs rated it liked it
This review was originally posted on Fifty Shades of Books

3out of5Stars

Molly Gilmore has always been the quiet ninja within theChocolate Lovers and Chocoholics clan, and thriving to stay out of the mess that her family her. However, when her sister Charlotte finds out that she is pregnant - a couple of weeks before her wedding- and the groom finds her and Molly with a pee-stick in hand, Molly has to jump in and pretend to be pregnant on her behalf...

Cue Marco Desoto, Molly's culinary teacher, wh
Really disappointed in this book. First 50% was about Marco meeting, and being accepted by the family. But as the man that knocked up their unmarried daughter, every conversation was all threats in some sort to make life hard for him. I know that some people think its fun when the father is threatening the boyfriend of their daughter with them having a shotgun, but I have always found it extremely off putting, and respectless for everyone involved, so therefore it did not interest me in any way ...more
Feb 11, 2016 Fanny rated it liked it

" ¿ Que haces con tus ojos ? Pregunta.
Trato mas duro, entrecerrando los ojos e imagino que soy ese chico Ian Somerhader de The Vampire Diaries. Es atractivo. Quiero decir, por lo que he oido. De personas que realmente ven ese programa porque yo claramente nunca lo haria, especialmente desde que el tuvo que ir y casarse y ahora el equipo Delena esta muerto para siempre.
- Te estoy seduciendo. Funciona totalmente - murmuro.
- Parece que tienes uno de esos tics en los ojos.
Maldita sea, Ian. Arrui
Quirky Omega
Its cute but too short for me start liking the characters.

And Charlottle is a mean and selfish brat or what?! Forcing her sister to pretend that she's pregnant on her behalf wasn't enough for her. No No. She took away all the attention from Molly's graduation joy as well. Now that's A-level attention hogging. I am now revisiting the reasons why I had thought that I liked Charlotte in the first book of the series.

As for the embarrassing incidents. My, oh my! Tara Sivec put some seriously cringewo
Nov 24, 2015 Sana rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars, baby-daddy
One of the most hilarious books that I have read so far this year. If you want a crazy family with lots of swearing and good-natured teasing, this is one for you. I absolutely adored the book; the author was able to portray all the characters in an amazingly well-developed way. Each and every person in the book had his role and I especially loved Uncle Drew.

The book made me laugh so hard that I almost peed myself a few times xD
Great read!
  • Christmas from Hell (Neighbor from Hell, #7)
  • Because of You (Playing with Fire, #2)
  • Nightmare in Night Court (Lawyers in Love, #4.1)
  • Grin and Beard It (Winston Brothers, #2)
  • Sinner: Free Preview (First 3 Chapters) (Shiver)
  • Baby Bequest (Billionaires and Babies, #4)
  • The Randy Romance Novelist
  • Taming Sheila (Night Calls, #4)
  • Bearly Breathing (Jamesburg Shifters, #4)
  • It's a Wonderful Tangled Christmas Carol (Tangled, #4.5)
  • Fighting Winter (Winter's Brothers, #1)
  • Shark Out of Water (Grab Your Pole, #3)
  • How Hard Can It Be? (Handcuffs and Happily Ever Afters, #1)
  • State of Grace (Resurrection #1)
  • Fire in the Hole (Gynazule, #2)
Tara Sivec is a USA Today best-selling author, wife, mother, chauffeur, maid, short-order cook, baby-sitter, and sarcasm expert. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two children and looks forward to the day when they all three of them become adults and move out.

After working in the brokerage business for fourteen years, Tara decided to pick up a pen and write instead of shoving it in her eye ou
More about Tara Sivec...

Chocoholics (4 books)
  • Love and Lists (Chocoholics, #1)
  • Passion & Ponies (Chocoholics, #2)
  • Tattoos and Tatas (Chocoholics, #2.5)

“Anal is pretty much the sexual duct tape of the world- it fixes everything.
I should put that on a t-shirt.”
“They aren’t skanks and they aren’t stupid. I prefer to call them ‘scantily-clad ladies with limited vocabulary.” 1 likes