Start by marking “Profile (Social Media, #5)” as Want to Read:
Profile (Social Media, #5)

Profile

(Social Media #5)

All the best fairytale princesses have the most horrific pasts. Mine just happens to be more horrific than most.

Fantasizing over Vaughn Asher was a dream. Meeting Vaughn Asher was a fairytale. Loving Vaughn Asher was my downfall.

The past is always there. Waiting. Waiting to expose you. Waiting to ruin you. Waiting to take you back.

Sometimes not even a prince can save yo
Published October 22nd 2014 by Science Future Press (first published October 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Profile, please sign up.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo HussSocialmedia5TitebySueBee_zps8dbd5325.jpg
 photo sm5 story xB by sb_zpsqsriwf4l.gif
★★★★! Profile, book 5 of 6. Movie star @VaughnAsher & his twitter queen’s relationship is put through a test that could make or break them!

“I love this girl. I’m gonna marry her again and get her pregnant, and spend the rest of my life bossing her ass around and pissing her off.”

The Social Media serial should be read in order:
Part 1: Follow
Part 2: Like
Part 3: Block
Part 4: Status
Part 5: Profile
Part 6: Home

In Social Media, Part 1-4 event planner and twitter queen Grace Kinsella aka @Fi
Christy
5 STARS!

photo 6de963c3-a2c8-4150-b5d3-cd133fbd50c6_zps45b502d6.jpg

If you thought that Status was intense, you really have no idea! Warning to readers: When starting Profile make sure you have at least a solid hour of uninterrupted reading time. Once you start this, your heart will race and you’ll be on the edge of your seat just to see what happens next! You have to read it in one sitting- there really is no other way!

If you’ve only read Follow in the Social Media series, you have no idea… just no clue how these books have evolved, how different they’
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 #BadAssGrace Stars
 photo Profile_zps0421990c.jpg

I loved Profile so much that I started and finished in one sitting. Grace has been taken by HIM and Vaughn knows in his gut that she didn't leave him again, she was taken by HIM. It's Vaughn's determination to find her that really showed his total commitment to Grace. He knew what had happened to her, he felt it in his soul, and he knew he had to save her.

photo 2b84d261f60d6edbd7984af9d8d4e5ef_zps204f422a.jpg

And then there is Grace. She is the real star in this book. I know she can be frustrating at times due to her not fully
Catarina
#5f*ckedupstars

First, all I can say is:

description

And I really hope that’s true because, people, this was amazingly f*cked up.
Grace’s past finally caches up with her and she finds herself trapped again the only choice being fight for her life and her future.
Vaughn is trying to do everything to get to her (Have I told lately how much I love him? This guy transformation was like a Disney miracle!) but that’s hard when you don’t quite know what you’re dealing with.
This was certainly the most dramatic boo
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

I'm in a pissy mood about another one of my reviews and I totally lost my mojo to write long and awesome ones for today, so this'll be quick and rather unworthy of this incredible book:

** 4,5-5 STARS **

JUST realized there was no sex in this book.

And I don't give a damn!

P.S: I might have cried a little while reading the EOBS...

YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND J.A. Huss! ♥

“I am in love. I love this girl. I’m gonna marry her again and get her pregnant, and spend the rest of my life bossing her ass arou
Beverly
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved, this series keeps getting better and better!

This review is so difficult to do, because I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't read the series or this installment. So I will just do a little fan-girling.

This installment was completely action packed and I love how everything was thought out and executed successfully. It was the perfect level of angst, drama, and heart. I flew through this one.

In this installment Vaughn and Grace are in different locations throughout mos
Shurrn
The Social Media series is getting better & better...
Did it just get a little dark in here?

(Spoilers only if you haven't read the first 4 Books in the series)
I knew he was coming. And I'm ready.
In the last moments of the previous book (Status) Vaughn Asher had one more secret to reveal... Grace and Vaughn were married in a 3AM ceremony that fateful night in Las Vegas. Of course, Grace woke up with no memory of that night, so discovering that she had tied the knot sent her into a rage.

V
Michelle
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-need-signed
Screenshot_6

It seems like just weeks ago that I met Grace & Vaughn. That I was invited into the strange relationship between a girl that was addicted to twitter and a movie star that couldn’t remember the last time someone told him no. Now I find myself five books deep into this series and have only one thought....

People...We’re not in Kansas anymore...

JA Huss has allowed us to get a feel for these two characters. She showed us who they were and now we are just beginning to see all the pieces fall toge
* Meli Mel *

♥ ♥ ♥ 4.25 STARS ♥ ♥ ♥

What in the ever loving f*ck. It's crazy how much time Grace endured being with that psycho in her past, and to do it again. Crazy!! It was unbelievable. This one had me on the edge of my seat. This whole series is just so much more than I ever expected it to be. I thought it would be your typical BDSM book without much of a story but boy was I wrong. This one had me enthralled. I am really enjoying this story and hopefully the last part will continue to be as good.
Jessi
Finally some answers!! How the hell did she get those pics?!? On to book 6...,

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

☆☆☆☆☆5 Stars ☆☆☆☆☆

Where do I begin? Let's start off with, I thought Status was my favorite but Profile is by far my favorite of the series so far. JA HUSS is a fucking storyteller. She hooked you with the first installment Follow and then have you craving the each installment like a drug. This series was my addiction and I loved every minute of it. What started off as fun and sexy took a whole new direction as the progression of each installme
Kim Bailey
OMG! WHAT?

This series is so much more than I was expecting. Here I thought I was getting a dirty little story with a light, fun social media theme. But FUCK! So much darker, heavier and raw .... I'm seriously invested in this story!!! And I'm freaking out about that cliffhanger! Love, love, love!
C-Money
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
All the words belong to Grace Kinsella.

This is a game changer, folks. JA Huss brought me to my knees and made me cry.

OK. OK. Just calm down, I know I am a crier. SHUT THE FUCK UP about it.

Moving on.

This is Grace's book, 100%. Did Vaughn Asher make me swoon? FUCK YEAH he did. Did Vaughn Asher make me want to leave my husband and track his fictional ass down? HELL TO THE FUCKING YEAH.

But Grace shined brighter than Vaughn in Profile. Do not judge a book by it's cover. I did that. I judged Grac
Tony
Oct 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark, buddy-read
YK. When I started this series, I absolutely hate, hate, hated Vaughn Asher. Not because of the whole 'fake' Dom, BDSM, thing. Nope. It was because he was a complete and utter asshole.!! Not an AlphaHole-Antihero. Nope. Just a common, or garden, asshole. I hated that he said one thing and did another. I didn't feel he was honest. Oh.!! I know Grace wasn't either. I know she said one thing and wanted another too. However. She was the vulnerable party. Asher had all the control, and he milked it r ...more
SimplyƝì₭
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-city, smut
Extremely clever. Word to the wise, turn off all notifications and phones. Have large vat of wine and read on! Shit this was twisted, fast and in your face. I was panicked. This by far was one of my favorite parts of the serial.
Heidi Tieman
Oct 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014, arc-reviews
profile1

Well...JA did it again...and she did it phenomenally! She topped Status with Profile. I didn't think it was possible but I should really know better by now. This series delivers surprise after surprise. It pulled a wide range of emotions from me but the one that completely blew me was the heartache...I can't believe I friggin' cried. Totally not expecting that one...I may have even called JA a dirty bird for doing it to me. Sly, sneaky...she has been one step ahead of the readers in the whole pl
Bella
OMG!!!!!! This book!!!!!

This series started out as a sexy connection between Grace and Vaughn. Grace has fantasized and Twitter stalked Vaughn for ever. Vaughn is a super sexy movie star and wants Grace to sign a contract to be his...sexy plaything.

And now - it seems like that was SOO long ago!

This series has turned into so much...MORE!

More connection to the characters.

More connection between the characters.

More emotion.

More suspense.

Just so much more.

Grace kicks ass in the book. Loved h
PJ
3.85 Stars

The main reason for my lower star rating is because this was verrrry short and rather selfishly I feel Books 5 & 6 could have been grouped together for a nonstop, action-packed and terrifying conclusion. These are just my own personal feelings, though, and the trouble I have with assigning a full rating to an incomplete story, especially the penultimate episode.

There's not much I can say about Profile that doesn't spoiler it in some way. What I can say, however, is that this was my
Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading**
4.5 holy-shit stars

Honestly when I started this series I wasn't amused. I was like it was okay, but it seemed mediocre to me. I gave them 3 stars, which meant that I wasn't thrilled with a couple of stuff. I couldn't understand Grace , neither Vaughn.

A few books later and I'm wondering if this one was the same story I started 4 books back. I mean for real.. The change of events is extraordinary! The things that are happening in this sequel blow your mind. Literally. It was like reading thri
Dyndyn
Oct 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
From the first two novellas, I wouldn't have guessed this story will take this turn.

Profile is a shocker which kept me glued on my iPad from page 1 til the very last page. I. Could. Not. Put. This. Down. Fast paced, intense, suspenseful, gripping ... captivating.

I knew Grace had secrets but it was more than that. She had a horrific past which was catching up with her... and fast. I loved how determined, focused and strong she was. A true heroine in every sense.

This is the shortest of all the
Jana Aston
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Errr. I'm kinda speechless. I'm not sure what I can share that is not a spoiler. This entire 5th book is one action packed spoiler.

You remember how JA Huss took you up a mountain during Status? And then as you bounced around all excited that you and JA were hanging out like best friendsies on a hike together, she shoved your ass over the side of a cliff? Profile is one big tumble down the side of that mountain.

It's hard to tell if everything is going to work out okay while you're in freefall,
a_tiffyfit
I have this on pre-order at Amazon ( GET IT NOW for only 99c; it goes up on release day on Wednesday!), but I'm also lucky enough to be one of the chosen few who get an ARC.

Does that mean I'm not reading my purchased copy on Wednesday? *scoffs* Yeah right. I'll be rereading the series up to now and then read Profile on Wednesday AGAIN!

The first book I read by JA Huss was Tragic and it was for a book tour with Xpresso Book Tours. I thought it was good, not necessarily my cup of tea, but good. An
Ali
Sep 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My favorite of the series so far. By a lot.

Full review to come, when my brain can quit screaming "fuck you JA Huss" and come up with a coherent sentence. (full review below)

I will leave you with the creepiest line of the book though "You said I could keep her." *fucking shivers*

**Update**
My review:

What started out as a fun, erotic yet problematic romance has taken so many twists and turns. It's become a suspense, a mystery, a tragedy, a horror. Still a romance but that takes a back seat in Prof
Tiffany
profile2edit1

After THAT ending of Status, yeah that one, I was dying to read Profile.

It. Did. Not. Disappoint.

It was biting your nails, heart-in-your-throat suspenseful. J.A. is amazing at creating suspense in her stories. Once the ARC showed up on my kindle, I literally dove in and did not stop until the last page.

Vaughn and Grace have come so far in this series. I loved how strong Grace is and how Vaughn has evolved from being a total #dick to being exactly what Grace needs. He's still Vaughn but ... dif
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well I stayed up last night to wait for this to download at midnight, that is how addicted I am to this series. This one is action packed and you cannot peel your eyes away from the pages...I need book 6 now!!! #lovevaughnasher #Vaughnfightsforhisfilthybluebird #gimmebook6now!!
Cindy
Sep 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well what do you say to all that, wow, well done, didn't see that coming. I really liked it! I like the character development of both Grace and Vaguan. They are both amazing and the story just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for the next one.
Laura Elizabeth
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a spectacular read! The whole five minutes it took me to read it that is. It's like two chapters long?
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This serial is SOOOOOO good!!!! I can't stop reading it. I don't want it to end.
Misty Crook mcelroy
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So.... All I can say right now is WOW! Profile had me reeling. I was so on the edge of my seat with this one, biting my nails, cussing at my kindle, you name it! Every range of emotion with this novella happened.

In Status JA left us with one hell of a cliff hanger, an I mean a doozy! JA has been taking us on this ride with these characters and telling their stories. Status told us a lot about Grace's past and what she dealt with in it, and in Profile her past comes back to haunt her. It's brutal
Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
Holy crikey!!!!

Talk about nonstop action! Love it!

Grace did win me over in this bk. Loved her tenacity. And Vaughn? I was sold from the start, so heart him... Just all kind of sweetness, sigh... I think Felicity shone here. Would be really nice if she gets her story, and, oh, Conner too.

Don't really know what the last bk will bring. All I know is that I want it yesterday:D

(And if I haven't mentioned it before, Julie, your EOBS rocks! LOL)
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Sing (Songs of Submission, #7)
  • Red & Wolfe, Part Four (Red & Wolfe, #4)
  • The Wizard in the Woods (Lords of Arcadia, #2)
  • Hunted (Eden, #2)
  • Training Tess
  • Otherwise Occupied (Evan Arden, #2)
  • Talking Dirty (Dirty, #3)
  • Bend (Bend Anthology)
  • Chasing Dare (First Wave, #3)
  • Hate F*@k: Part 2 (The Horus Group, #2)
  • Prayer (Pagano Family, #5)
J.A. Huss never wanted to be a writer and she still dreams of that elusive career as an astronaut. She originally went to school to become an equine veterinarian but soon figured out they keep horrible hours and decided to go to grad school instead. That Ph.D wasn’t all it was cracked up to be (and she really sucked at the whole scientist thing), so she dropped out and got a M.S. in forensic toxic ...more

Social Media (6 books)
  • Follow (Social Media, #1)
  • Like (Social Media, #2)
  • Block (Social Media, #3)
  • Status (Social Media, #4)
  • Home (Social Media, #6)
“...There's no possible way I won't find you. Our hearts are tethered by love & fate. I'm tugging on that string-feel me?...” 2 likes
“let the sad take over your life or make you afraid. Don’t let it stop the words.” 1 likes