Start by marking “Radiant Point” as Want to Read:
Radiant Point

Radiant Point

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  26 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Trinity Seymour knew she never wanted to be like her mother; Trinity wanted stability. In her teenaged mind, it was easy; go to college and get a good job. Only her life isn't that easy and along the way and choices are made.

Trinity never could have envisioned where she’d end up or that Jeron Price, the local screw-up, would become her tarnished savior. Together they trave
Published December 9th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Radiant Point, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Radiant Point

Wendy
Oct 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-and-arc-s
Now available on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B00Q7H5OWE

4.5 Heartbreaking stars!

Before Brei wrote this book she mentioned the pain it would cause her and possibly myself because of certain situations. Obviously I take her for her word after numerous beta reading and ARC's, but of course I'm still optimistic that one day she'll be wrong (don't tell her I said that, lol).

Anyway, a few days pass and she calls me up on the phone needing to get out of her head. When I ask her what the problem is, she te
D
Nov 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars This is a REAL love story. I love the risk Brei Betzold took with how this story evolved. <3 this story.
One thing I love about Petzold's stories is how they are real life subjects but she can take us away to somewhere else through the journey her characters take throughout the story.
RADIANT POINT did just that. She brought me tears, laughter and my heart could feel this story.
Trinity and Jeron start their journey from something built out of need to fill a void and be protected to
valeria
Jan 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
is a bittersweet story
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
I go into most books without reading the blurb, especially if it is an author I have read before. This was the case with this story. I also have a habit of going in with rose coloured glasses where everyone lives happily ever after. I love it when a book challenges my rose coloured view and this definitely did that.

You can't help who you fall in love with and Trinity knows that falling for Jeron could lead her down the same path as her mother, one she definitely does not want to follow. Jeron li
GTR33GURL
Oct 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wow this book was emotional I didn't know what to expect I had a feeling and it turns out I was right addiction is a very serious subject and it affects everyone who is involved Jeron was one that fell victim to the disease and his loved ones had a front row seat this is a tragic love story but a beautiful one too not everyone gets a HEA but never having love at all would be worse I'm in between 3 1/2 stars and 4 still crying
Danielle Sanchez
Wow this one took my by surprise. There are so many moments that leave you screaming at one character or another for so many reasons. This could be called coming of age, or friends to lovers, but it would not do this story justice.

I laughed and I cried, I screamed and had my blood pressure raised, then I even swooned. What a great ride!
Jae Lu
Keila
Nov 12, 2014
Daniel Tfm
Nov 18, 2014
To be completely honest, I dislike talking, let alone writing about myself, but here it goes what you need to know about me. I am a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a friend, an avid reader, an occasional author, basically like every other woman on the planet I have a lot of titles and very little time. My husband and I were friends when one night I kissed him and he ran away, we have o ...more
More about Brei Betzold