Start by marking “Naughty & Nice: A Holiday Collection” as Want to Read:
Naughty & Nice: A Holiday Collection

Naughty & Nice: A Holiday Collection

(Bluegrass Brothers #2.5 included)

***LIMITED EDITION brought to you by 11 NYT & USA Today Bestselling Authors*** Grab it before it is gone.
Over 1000 estimated pages.

Mine For Christmas by J. S. Scott:
Will the emotional distance between a married couple with an infant daughter tear the two lovers apart? Or will a precious gift from Santa help them heal their misunderstandings and have the merriest Ch
Published December 2nd 2014 by Golden Unicorn Enterprises Inc

To ask other readers questions about Naughty & Nice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty & Nice

Dorel
Mar 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really liked a lot of these stories in this box set. I really liked how this set introduced me to new authors. I really enjoyed the hot & steamy & Christmas stuff in this set. Looking forward to reading other books by these authors.
Sharon Dunn
Oct 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So many great authors under one tree!! Loving it!!
Whispers From
Dec 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Several good stories.

Mine For Christmas...5 stars
Kara is a new mother who thinks her husband has lost interest in her. Simon is a billionaire and loves her passionately. Lots of sex.

12 Days of Temptation...5 stars
This is one extremely hot story. Kate is getting divorced and writes a letter to Santa. Brock finds the letter and decides he is all she needs. They start texting and he brings out a side she never knew she had.

SECRET SANTA...2 stars
If you haven't read any of these you will be total
Debbie Collins
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a great collection books, and by some great authors. So far I have only read one book in this collection, but I gave it a 5 star, because I have read most of these authors and absolutely love their work. Right now I am leaving a review for Mine for Christmas, by the fantastic J.S. Scott. I will leave reviews for the remaining books as I read them. Another great read by J.S. Scott, and a thank-you for letting us get another glimpse of Simon and Kara. I first met Simon and Kara, in The Billio ...more
Kim
Dec 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing box set to get...my favorite author Sawyer Bennett is included in this box set with another amazing story in the series Off Sides...Off Season.....

.Wow Wow Wow ....Zane Kavanaugh is a professional ice hockey player for the Phoenix Coyotes and is known as a player....so why when he meets Cady Dunne does he feel that the No Regrets One Night Stand feeling is NOT what he is feeling !! Does Cady feel the same thing or does the realization of her living in Ireland and he in the States
Bette Hansen
Nov 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I've only read 2 of the stories included within this set and can tell you this is one collection you don't want to miss!! This will keep you completely entertained throughout the holiday season.

Off Season by Sawyer Bennett 5 stars (I'd give it more if I could!!) I loved this story so freakin much!!! It was great to get back to the Off series from Sawyer Bennett and Cady is a character from a prior book that I loved so I was happy to read about her again. When she hooks up with Zane, a teammate o
DCT
Dec 04, 2014 rated it really liked it

I love anthologies, as it gives you an opportunity to sample the work of authors you are not familiar with. However, in this instance, the Off Series was how I first became acquainted with Sawyer Bennetts' work, and I have been an avid fan ever since. What a precious way to wrap up this series, than with this sweet Holiday novella. This was a straight forward, old fashioned, woo the girl romance. The intimacy was not only physical (which was hot, btw) but the emails and connection made with this
Tami
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have read many of these wonderful authors and they are brilliant! I have not read the entire collection yet but I have read the wonderful books by J.S. Scott and Cali MacKay. I have posted my reviews for those two books here and I need to get back to the collection!! Exciting!

Mine For Christmas J.S. Scott

I have been addicted to J.S. Scott's Billionaire Obsession series since I read Simon Hudson and Kara's brilliant romance. I was so excited when I learned that this Novella would feature Simon
Denise
Nov 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Mine for Christmas !!! By J S Scott
This was a great addition to Kara and Simon .. Kara wanted a another baby and
Simon did not he thought Ginny was enough.. But Kara thought she lost the sex appeal she once had with Simon.
While Simon and Kara was a dinner one night Kara got a call from Maddie and she needed to go to the
clinic to check on a little boy named Tim.. All I can say this a wonderful book to read and I could not help as cried a little bit .

Ruth Cardello
I loved the idea Of a woman wri
Michele A.
Feb 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Overall I enjoyed this collection. I was able to read some authors that I hadn't read before and got a feel for how they write and a look at some of the characters in their series. Was a good investment and was overall very satisfied. I did, however, have some problems with some of the stories ending of a cliffhanger and then having to buy the next story to see how it was going to end. In one case, I bought the second story and the story line still was done. Some of the stories were a bit out of ...more
SL
Dec 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I had already read MM's story, so I won't rate that one here (it was great!). Ruth Cardello's was such a teaser that I finished, stopped reading this anthology, and bought her next book (Be My Temptation-see my review). JSS's story was good but I hadn't read the previous books that introed this one, so I felt like I was missing something (which I was). I LOVED Sawyer Bennett's contribution, but then I've loved all of her work. Skye Jordan's Renegades selection was just as great as the other book ...more
Victoria
Dec 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
I bought this anthology specifically to read Rumor by Skye Jordan.
If I read others in this bundle, I'll add to this review.

RUMOR by SKYE JORDAN
4.25 RATING-
Short, sexy, and sweet...another great addition to the Renegades series. Glad Josh got his HEA after all. This series has been a lot of fun to read. I've enjoyed the characters (for the most part) and the writing and steam were well done. I'm only sad that this is the end of the Renegades series. It's been a must read for me since book one. L
Mary Mooney
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a boxed set from some great authors which makes this set amazing. I have read a few of these stories and Off Season by Sawyer Bennett is my favorite so far. I love this series by her. And I can't wait to read the rest. I love to find a box set that has authors that I love and a few I haven't read yet. this only makes the set that much more appealing. Each story that I have read will keep you glued to each page ready for more. So read it together or split up the stories and enjoy each one ...more
Theresa
Dec 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a great box set. There r really awesome authors in this set. JS. Scott is one off my favorite authors. Simon and Sara's story is heart stopping ( even the second time reading it)' great great story. I'm glad I bought this set. I'm not big on sets but this one was a must, as I said J.S. was apart of it. The stories keep u wanting.. Thank to all authors for giving us story that takes us to another place. It's great to get away, even in a book. #FANFREAKENTASTIC!!!!
Lacy
Dec 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite book couples Simon & Kara. This book is such a sweet tug on your heart strings Christmas romance.
Kara feels as though there is distance growing between her and Simon and she's having insecurities about herself after having a baby.
Simon is still the alpha we all love but he's holding back, but not for the reason Kara thinks he is.
Prepare yourself for some steamy romance and a Christmas gift that will leave you needing some tissues.
Andrea Chambliss
Dec 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great Christmas Anthology

This book has kept me entertained for over a week. No, I am a pretty fast reader. After finishing each novella I have went on Amazon and ordered more books by these talented authors. Warning some of the authors are extremely spicy. If that is a problem, then be aware because the scenes are scorching. Happy Holidays!
Jackie Wright
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a amazing price only 77p for a boxed set.
These are some of my favourite authors and I could not wait to read. Sawyer Bennett gives us another great novella in the Off Series and to me that was worth buying the set for but you get some great reads on top of this.
Excellent Christmas Gift for under a pound
Thanks to all the authors for putting it together for us
Penny
Dec 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't really rate this book fairly. I only read Sawyer's novella. I have grown to only enjoy reading books written in the character's POV. However, I will read Skye's eventually because I love her Renegade series. I'm not familiar with the other authors.

With all that said...I LOVED Sawyer's book!!! Thus, the high rating.
Donna Porter
Dec 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This box set contains some of my favorite authors and the stories are wonderful. They will really put you in the Christmas spirit. Mine for Christmas is wonderful as are all the stories. This will be the best .99 you ever spent.
Jamie Rhodes
Dec 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed most of the short stories in this book. I didn't enjoy the ones that left me hanging and wanted me to buy the next installment. Overall a good price for the amount of reading that you get. Some of these are very hot.
Janet L. Hage
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great collection not to be read alone

Collection of Christmas stories for the morning mature adult readers. Great entertainment and better instructional manual for those so inclined. Each story can be deadlines own.
Liz
Dec 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: great-box-sets
I loved this holiday collection, not one story in the set which I didn't enjoy. Perfect reading for a cold wintery night. I'll be looking up some of the authors that I'd not come across before and reading some more of their work.
Susan
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
n and Kara are one of my favorite couples. It was fantastic visiting them again!

Really looking forward to reading the other stories, some are new authors for me, but that is just the oportunity to find future books to read.
Ruhee
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
hot. steamy. and a really good collection. made me want to read the complete series of some stories. most of the stories are really good. the characters feel so alive and deep. and this book set got me interested in many new authors i never knew of before.
Angela
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ho ho ho... A hot and spicy collection of stories to be read with a smile over the twelve days of Christmas ;-)
Crystal
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
Read this for the Sawyer Bennett which I LOVED!!!
Darrell Eberly
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Naughty

I would have liked the complete book and not have to buy another book to finish the stories. I can,t afford to buy the books so I will have use my imagination.
Alison
Jan 16, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015, kathleen-brooks
Most of the books in this collection are 4 to 4.5 stars in my opinion but I have marked the collection down To 3 stars as some of the books are a complete novellas (fantastic) and some are just a little prequel to a further full book which irritated me a little. I have read most of the authors several times before but I did feel a bit let down for some reason, saying that I will definitely be buying the other books just because the stories really drew me in and i need to know what happens next.
W
Barbara Anderson
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Excellent collection of stories

I loved this collection of stories from some of my favorite authors and some that have now become favorite authors. I have added them to my notifications list because I loved their writings in this book. I also loved reading the short stories that continue from authors whose series I have read. The continuation of these stories was awesome. Thanks...
Sandi Ramirez
Another great holiday collection you will want to read season after season. This was a collection sold for a limited time that i have read several times and intend to read each holiday season. If you have it read it. If you can borrow it from someone to read please do so
  • Love, Laughter, and Happily Ever Afters Collection
  • An Officer and a Rebel (Accidentally in Love, #2.5)
  • Five Alarm Alphas: Eight Sexy All New Romances
  • A Holiday to Remember
  • Blue Balls and Push-Up Bras (Blue Balls, #1)
  • Tiny Treats
  • Danger and Desire
  • Hometown Heroes: Hotter Ever After
  • The Christmas Wish (Heart of Montana, #2)
  • Sizzling Hot Alpha Male Paranormal Romance Box Set
  • London Lace: Complete Series (London Lace, #1-5)
  • Stuck On You
  • Kiss of Christmas Magic
  • Cole in My Stocking (Blue Collar Boyfriend #3)
  • Hounded (Going to the Dogs #3)
  • Epic Love
  • Inferno Anthology
  • SEALs of Winter
J.S. Scott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of erotic romance. She's an avid reader of all types of books and literature. Writing what she loves to read, J.S. Scott writes both contemporary erotic romance stories and paranormal romance erotics. They almost always feature an Alpha Male and have a happily ever after because she just can't seem to write them any other way!

Please v

Bluegrass Brothers (6 books)
  • Bluegrass Undercover (Bluegrass Brothers, #1)
  • Rising Storm (Bluegrass Brothers, #2)
  • Acquiring Trouble (Bluegrass Brothers, #3)
  • Relentless Pursuit (Bluegrass Brothers, #4)
  • Secrets Collide (Bluegrass Brothers, #5)
  • Final Vow (Bluegrass Brothers, #6)