Start by marking “Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 14” as Want to Read:
Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 14

Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 14

(Rosario+Vampire: Season II #14)

Average human teenager Tsukune accidentally enrolls at a boarding school for monsters--no, not jocks and popular kids, but bona fide werewolves, witches and unnameables out of his wildest nightmares! On the plus side, all the girls have a monster crush on him. On the negative side, all the boys are so jealous they want to kill him! And so do the girls he spurns, because he ...more
Published May 5th 2015 by VIZ Media LLC (first published May 2nd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Rosario+Vampire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rosario+Vampire

Jenna Loesch
You can't have one of the main characters on the cover in a bridal dress and then not have said character get married. That's just such a tease. I went into the final volume expecting this outcome and I did not get it. What the hell. Everything was so perfect up until then. Like, there really needs to be another volume just to say what happened to all the characters in the end. A small portion of that was presented in mini comics at the very end, but there was no detail and most of it was just e ...more
Mehsi
Well, the plan was to read it today, but yesterday I just wanted to peek at a few pages and before I knew it, it was midnight and I was finished with the manga. Oops?

I am sad to see this manga end. I have followed it for a long time, I saw the art change, the characters grow, the plot grow beyond the school-setting (but still keeping some of the ecchi-ness).

I won't make a super long review, as the last volume is totally epic and I don't want to spoil anything. I will try to hop around them.

The
Doc
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is rated teen so use your best judgment on whether you wish to let children read it considering there has been some mature themes running throughout the series. The final volume of this series is filled with action as the great flying island crashes into Yokohama City causing a great mess but curiously not a great deal of human life lost. Alucard is now awake and free to wreak havoc on the world where only the few monsters willing to stand against the ancient vampire can stand in his w ...more
Nicole
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finishing this manga series is bittersweet. I’ve been in love with these characters for so long. I even put off finishing the series for years because I didn’t want it to be over, but now that it is I can say I’m happy with the way it wrapped up. Especially because my long time ship of Fang-fang and Yukari is actually canon now.
Aleece
Alucard is finally starting to awaken and Ruby believes Moka and Tsukune are dead after being impaled by Alucard. It is revealed that Moka was an artificial personality created by the rosario to protect the seal. Tsukune and Moka finally share a kiss and express their love. Alucard is rampaging throughout the city and a Dark Lord appears to try and take care of him once and for all. Humans and Monsters are revealed to each other while the monsters are working to protect Earth.

This was a good fi
Lee
May 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The last volume of the series. It picks up right after Vol. 13. Vol. 14 was kick ass, a lot of action and tears(duh), an unexpected surprise! The climax was mind blowing! The ending well it was okey, but I expected more. Overall 5 stars
Althea
Jun 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lolwut
Dan.T
Oct 20, 2015 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
how exactly do you read the book
Toni Marie
Jul 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this series. Read it with my son over the summer to keep him reading. He would read all day long because he loved this series so much. Worth every penny, every second of every page!
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
I wasn’t sure about this series. I heard of the anime though. Also the art style in both this and the anime is pretty good. Another good volume.
Rod Brown
Jan 14, 2016 rated it liked it
The second series ends with a bang, packing in giant monsters and explosions, death and sacrifice, and just a smidge of the humor and fan service that made it fun to read.
Nicholas
Dec 18, 2015
Valentina
Feb 03, 2016
Bella Chan
rated it did not like it
Dec 27, 2015
Lady-Erin Mason
Jan 11, 2017
Richard Clapp
Jan 31, 2019
  • Millennium Snow, Vol. 4 (Millennium Snow, #4)
  • 山田くんと7人の魔女 11 [Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo 11] (Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches, #11)
  • Big Fright
  • Suzuka, Vol. 1
  • Gantz/5
  • Amelia Fang and the Barbaric Ball
  • Monster High: Freaky Fusion The Junior Novel
  • Nooit de buren bijten
  • Aishiteruze Baby, Volume 6
  • Bloody Brat, Vol.1 (Bloody Brat, #1)
Akihisa Ikeda (池田晃久) is a manga artist/manga-ka best known for the manga series Rosario + Vampire (ロザリオとバンパイア Rosario to Vampire). He's been a huge fan of vampires and monsters since he was a little kid. He says one of the perks of being a manga artist is being able to go for walks during the day when everybody else is stuck in the office.

Rosario+Vampire: Season II (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 1 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #1)
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 2 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #2)
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 3 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #3)
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 4 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #4)
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 5 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #5)
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 6 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #6)
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 7 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #7)
  • Rosario + Vampire, Tome 8, Saison 2
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 9 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #9)
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 10 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #10)