Start by marking “Dancing with Life” as Want to Read:
Dancing with Life

Read Book

Dancing with Life

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Alternate edition for B009858XFC.

While winter rages outside in the city and the snow relentlessly keeps falling, she thinks back on times past - both good times and bad.

What did she in fact do at the crossroads of life, and were her choices right or all wrong? The choices... They were many, and some had consequences larger than one person could handle. Did she choose well
Kindle Edition
Published 2014 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc. (first published December 4th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Dancing with Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dancing with Life

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Dancing with Life
Cheska Ibasan

The words flickered to life as my eyes swept over the inked emotions on every pages... This book has tingled all my senses as though I'm on a roller coaster of hope and devastation.

In this book, the protagonist pens her journey and hidden reflections over a life that she should have lived and the kind of life that she had.
I could say that this is one of the most profoundly written books I have read in my whole life. I never expected that a book which has
Scott Spotson
This book is beautifully written, and minimalist. There are only two characters that we can "see" in this book, the main character who is reflecting upon her life from childhood to middle-age, while writing in her diary in her Spartan but comfortable apartment, and her cat.

Loved hearing about the cat, and how this woman (who does not have a name until the very end of the book) gazes fondly at her pet as she writes.

This woman reminisces about a major life-altering event that has happened to her
Edward Jr.
Nov 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Life truly is a dance

Lindegaard writes a study in life in a different kind of manner. This is the story about a cat living her life during the snowy months, while her human companion takes herself (and us) on a journey of life over the decades she has lived.

The main character decides to write in her diary for the first time, and what pours out is a diary written to her former self over the decades. All the time, she communicates with this cat that is left to watch the house during the day.

The
Siggy Buckley
Mar 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Caution! A spellbinding book that needs to be be read with care!Although I found the beginning a little slow and the minimalistic setting sparse initially, it sets the scene perfectly.I got sucked into the woman's diary writing immediately. What a neat concept to review your own life and address/dedicate it to ...somebody else in their teens, twenties...thirties...etc. A page -turner with an ending I so not expected. Being of a similar age, it is still haunting me. Life is given to us without a ...more
Gemma Farrow
added it
May 01, 2016
LiteraryAcquerello
Jun 24, 2018
Tina Lindegaard was born in 1963 when the world lost its innocence with the murder of John F. Kennedy, and when a song became the symbol of one man’s dream that became the dream of thousands.

Tina Lindegaard was born in a provincial town in Denmark and spent her first 20 years in a small town where nature was never far away. She moved to Copenhagen which is still her home. Her character is formed
“I died so I could live on.” 2 likes