Start by marking “The Warrior Princess Submissive” as Want to Read:
The Warrior Princess Submissive

The Warrior Princess Submissive

Ever get the feeling, when you read about all the "classic" categories of submissive, that there must be one missing? You know which one we're talking about. The missing submissive is the one that is the wicked-smart, strong-willed, uber-competent, ultra-competitive, synergistic, switchy, crusader. She's no one's doormat, never a victim. She is a kick-ass submissive for th ...more
Published October 2nd 2014 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing (first published September 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Warrior Princess Submissive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Warrior Princess Submissive

Alienor
An ego fest with at least one but up to FIVE italicized words in. Every. Fucking. Sentence. The author states his pride in never causing any reader's eyeballs to bleed - well maybe I should write him and let him get off his high horse. I can't read a book with every other word shouting at me, or sounding like a strangled muppet. It's UNBEARABLE. SORRY, Michael MAKAI.
Heart5
Oct 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: r2r
The Warrior Princess Submissive is a continuation of Domination and Submission: The BDSM Relationship Handbook. The Handbook included sections in which the author attempted to categorize submissives, dominants, and switches. This book focuses primarily on a single type of submissive not included in the Handbook. That submissive is the Warrior Princess Submissive (WPS), or the Wonder Women of the submissive world.

The author describes the WPS as “an idealized archetypal submissive…a notional prot
lynn❤️lynn
Oct 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was given this book as part of the r2r forum on BDSM group.

This is a great read. I think enough reviews have commented on the content of the elusive warrior submissive and her traits, but what I enjoyed most about this book is the style of the writing.
It's written in such a way that I felt the author was sat next to me chatting, teaching and telling me his experiences.
I found the content very informative, witty at times, heart rendering on several occasions and moving. I like that I felt I w
amy
Oct 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting read for me. I'm not involved in the lifestyle but I'm fascinated by it, the customs, rituals, psychology and negotiations involved in it. I haven't read the author's first book "Domination & Submission" Domination & Submission The BDSM Relationship Handbook by Michael Makai (yet) but there was enough background information in the first few chapters of this book to get me up to speed.

Overall it was an informative read. I learned quite a bit about what the author perceives to be differences between D/s, Topping/bottoming, the lifestyle
Anna
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Having read the author's first book in this series, "Domination And Submission, The BDSM Relationship Handbook", and also wondered where was the submissive counterpart to the ineffable Dom, I was very keen to read this book and find out a) what a Warrior Princess Submissive was in terms of being the 'Ineffable' submissive, and b) What makes her so special above all the other submissive types outlined in the first book. What I didn't expect, was to find myself bursting into tears by chapter six i ...more
AnnieB
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't sleep after I started this book last evening, so at 3 a.m. I had to - HAD TO - climb out of bed quietly, sneak into the living room, make some coffee, and finish the damn thing! It wouldn't let me go once I started reading. I've should have known it was going to do this to me when I first tripped over a workshop title "The Warrior Princess Submissive" earlier this summer. It started a fire in my belly that has smoldered patiently awaiting the release of the book.

When I read the worksh
Adora Johnson
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book a lot. The author does a great job of conveying his message through humor and self-awareness. I related to the content in a lot of ways, but not all, and I think it's a great idea for all women to read this book. Men, as well, if they're of a submissive inclination, but specifically women who have been told that their personalities are "intimidating" could benefit from some of this.
Dona
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perspective shifting- the feminist submissive

Very well written. Witty and enlightening . The Warrior Princess Submissive is the anti50-shades of gray. It gives the perspective of a male Dominate who actually is involved in the lifestyle and loves strong independent women who just happen to be sudmissive. It was interest and enlightening to read about women who aren't doormats who make a conscious choice and consent to a D/s relationship.
Jocasta Anderson
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Changed my life

Reading this book was life changing for me. For starters, I knew nothing of BDSM, so it has set me off on my journey and secondly, this book seemed to know me better than I knew myself, which took me on a amazing journey of discovery, assurance and confidence. Recommend for anyone interested in learning more about the PWS type.
Bree
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great source of information on the submissive type, the Warrior Princess. I found it enlightening. Makai has a conversational narrative that makes the reader feel like they're having a talk with an old friend.
Tsubaki
Oct 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Like Domination & Submissions, this book presented a very detailed and insightful look into the presented topic. From my understanding, this wasn't an already established traditional submissive category and as such, the book dedicated a lot of effort into defining and establishing her as an unique being. What made her similar and different from the other types. Her persona, her individuality, why she does what she does.

The
Alina Kaspranskaya
I currently am in D/s relatonships as a sub and i bet my Dom is sure that i am that type of submissive as is described in this book. I thought the same for a long time but reading it made many things clearer for me... I did find some core distinctions between me and that type, and had to admit that i am switch, not a sub completely. Those traits i thought were from a "warrior princess submissive" in me, happened to be dominant desires which i can't supress and give up, even after years of trying ...more
Melissa Weeks
Nov 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have to say when I was given the offer to read and review thus book I hadn't played any attention to if it was a story like fiction or an autobiography which this book it a continuation from the authors previous book about a type of submissive he forgot to add what is rendered to as the missing submissive the warrior submissive has some great quotes from episodes of XENA TO show that the submissive can be courageous and not timid she has spunk and charisma like the white knight she fights for ...more
~Mel :)~
Oct 06, 2014 rated it liked it
This book fell short for me. It was well worded, informative, but it felt like overkill on one type of submissive. A type I am most certainly NOT. So it seemed like useless knowledge FOR ME. For a WARRIOR SUBMISSIVE, Yeah I could imagine it is chalked FULL of info that will empower you to be an even more amazing person, and sub. Even if you THINK you MAYBE a WARRIOR SUBMISSIVE, this book could really help your life. For me, It simply made me wish I were a stronger person.
Martena Crippen
  • Come Hither: A Commonsense Guide To Kinky Sex
  • The Art Of Sensual Female Dominance: A Guide for Women
  • Conquer Me: Girl-To-Girl Wisdom About Fulfilling Your Submissive Desires
  • Fetish - Fashion, Sex & Power
  • Playing Well with Others: Your Field Guide to Discovering, Exploring and Navigating the Kink, Leather and Bdsm Communities
  • Jay Wiseman's Erotic Bondage Handbook
  • Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns: The Romance and Sexual Sorcery of Sadomasochism
  • UML 2 and the Unified Process: Practical Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
  • How to be a Healthy and Happy Submissive
  • Indexed
  • Creative, Successful, Dyslexic: 23 High Achievers Share Their Stories
  • Programming JavaScript Applications: Robust Web Architecture With Node, HTML5, and Modern JS Libraries
  • Smart Women Know When to Say No
  • Bookkeeping For Dummies
  • A Field Guide to Earthlings: An Autistic/Asperger View of Neurotypical Behavior
  • Final Friends Volume One (Final Friends, #1-2)
  • Zen and the Art of Falling in Love
This Author is a registered sex offender

An author of sex bondage books was sentenced Thursday to two years in federal prison for sending obscene material to a 17-year-old girl in New York who wanted to be part of his polyamorous family.

Charles Michael Segaloff, 60, of Lawton, pleaded guilty in April to one felony count of sending offensive material to an individual under 18.

During Thursday's sen
“A Warrior Princess Submissive seeks not just a Dominant; she seeks a Dominant’s Dominant.” 13 likes
“There is a pernicious notion held by many that being a submissive means being a victim or a doormat. The so-called Fifty Shades phenomenon gives this repulsive lie some very long legs, spreading it far and wide and giving it unwarranted credibility. This fallacy must be exposed for what it is. It is a despicable lie that mischaracterizes and tarnishes millions of good people living a healthy and enjoyable lifestyle. At the same time, it undermines the feminist cause, promotes rape culture, and ultimately revictimizes true victims of the very real problems of sexual abuse and violence in this country.” 12 likes