Start by marking “I Know What You Did Last Wednesday (Diamond Brothers, #6)” as Want to Read:
I Know What You Did Last Wednesday (Diamond Brothers, #6)

I Know What You Did Last Wednesday

(Diamond Brothers #6)

About The Author: Author and television scriptwriter Anthony Horowitz was born in Stanmore, England on April 5, 1956. At the age of eight, he was sent to a boarding school in London. He graduated from the University of York and published his first book, Enter Frederick K. Bower (1979), when he was 23. He writes mostly children's books, including the Alex Rider series, The ...more
Published 2003 by Walker Books (first published 2001)

Shahinoor Rana
Apr 18, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
its a really good book must read..!!!
Grace Bittle
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: teen-ficton
A lot scary, if you are reading it at night, alone, & your sisters are sleeping, & it's dark &, it's quiet, too quiet...
Really funny.
Michelle Kraeva
2.5 ☆s.
Suki Pardesi
This book is part of the Diamond Brothers series and focuses on the life of two brothers that set up their own detective agency. The books all have a similar plot, that focuses on a crime taking place and the two brothers are hired to solve it. There is no pre requisite required by the reader to read this book.
Horowitz uses irony and humour to draw the reader into the plot. In true crime writing style there are plenty of red herrings to keep the reader interested and intrigued and even when you
Rogerio
A lot of murdering happens in this book as they go to an island for a old classmates school reunion, after receiving an invitation. It is clear by mid-book who's done it, but the "how" it was done will keep you reading till the end.
Libby
Sep 29, 2009 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book was bad. No atmosphere, too funny to be serious and too serious to be funny.
Azza carter
Apr 15, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Azza by: Peter
A very good book for a puzzle
Dalia Ghorab
Nov 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So, my dear daughter got this book from the school library & liked it so much, & thus recommended it for me... I liked it too! I liked the author & think he's witty & funny.
Matt E
Mar 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book is great
Silverfin11
Mar 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
an excellant read with lots of killing in many different ways, do not read this at night
George
Nov 15, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was one of my favorites because of the mystery of who the killer really was. They thought one of them was the killer! I won't tell you who it was. My favorite part was every part!
Airaology
Jun 17, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: awesome-titles
Funny, dark and a fast read
Jalien
Dec 06, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-in-dutch
overleven in krokodil-eiland
Candycloud
Very clever, though I guessed who did it really early in the story. But still amazing!
Jessica Adams
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this book as one of my classes is studying it, a year 6 class. This book is a horror story about several people visiting an island as they think they are having a school reunion. However, this is not the case and over the few days they are there most of them get murdered but all in different ways which link to what prizes they won at school. For example, someone got stabbed by an Eiffel Tower model because they won the French prize and someone else got poisoned because they won the prize ...more
Kushnuma
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I Know What You Did Last Wednesday is book 6 in the Diamond Brothers series.

I really liked the mystery in this one. I'd read this book before but couldn't remember what happened so that made it better too.
Edelhart Kempeneers
Best leuk voor kinderen. Wel heel lichte lectuur; geen onderliggende complexiteit zoals bijvoorbeeld wel het geval is bij de Harry Potter boeken.
R.W. Mitchell
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dead Good. Another short but effective whodunnit. Thrilling and funny these books are giving me an entertaining read on my way to work!
Ava Morgan
Jan 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading this book but found it a bit gory. I would recommend this book and look forward to reading the whole series.
Kate
My first Anthony Horowitz and it won't be the last.
A humorous spoof mixing Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None with the film Murder by Death. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Hamza Khan
This book was short and full of mystery and suspense. For me it was more like a Horror than a murder mystery.
Irraya
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio
This reminded me of the mini tv series, Harper's Island, but for kids. It's a fun murder mystery book, and the Diamond brothers are quite fun to read about.
Summer Nadela
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Funny and Entertaining short read
Jacob
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story has no extra padding. It's straight in, straight out with a tight plot, an entertaining mystery, and some grisly murders. A long-time favourite of mine - highly recommended.
CaroleHeidi
Jan 12, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
3.5 *
Manas
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another thrilling story with back to back gruesome murders!!!
Amy Lucas
Jun 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well I 'purchased' this in 2007 with one of my world book day tokens when I was 10 and it has sat on my shelf ever since. 7 years later I have picked it up as a quick read while waiting for my current book (Dangerous Creatures) to be delivered.
All I can say is that I absolutely loved it, I have never read murder mysteries before but this has certainly made me consider reading more. It is by far the first time I have been frightened by a book and had to put my big light on instead of my lamp jus
M T
Sep 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cora
May 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: crime
At first, the narrative was a bit slow and I felt that it wasn't as fast paced as I would have liked. But as the narrative progressed, I felt that it became fast paced. The build up of the story where we meet the other people on the school reunion and when most of them died in weird circumstances (that I didn't know anyone could die in) was a great build up over a short 81 pages and like I said it became more fast paced at the point we met the other people at the school reunion.
Anyway, I enjoye
  • Skeleton Key: The Graphic Novel (Alex Rider: The Graphic Novels, #3)
  • Raven's Gate: The Graphic Novel (The Power of Five: The Graphic Novels, #1)
  • Final Lap (Traces, #5)
  • Secrets of Deltora
  • De FauTeNKaMPioeNe
  • Darkness Falls (Ravenwood Mysteries, #2)
  • Dead Man's Cove (Laura Marlin Mysteries, #1)
  • The Killer Underpants (Jiggy McCue #2)
  • Icecore
  • Cool!
  • Pencil Of Doom! (Schooling Around!)
  • A.N.T.I.D.O.T.E.
  • The Queen's Nose
  • Dark Sun (Cherub, #9.5)
  • The Blitzed Brits (Horrible Histories)
Anthony Horowitz, OBE is ranked alongside Enid Blyton and Mark A. Cooper as "The most original and best spy-kids authors of the century." (New York Times). Anthony has been writing since the age of eight, and professionally since the age of twenty. In addition to the highly successful Alex Rider books, he is also the writer and creator of award winning detective series Foyle’s War, and more recent ...more

Diamond Brothers (7 books)
  • The Falcon's Malteser (Diamond Brothers, #1)
  • Public Enemy Number Two (Diamond Brothers, #2)
  • South by Southeast (Diamond Brothers, #3)
  • The Blurred Man (Diamond Brothers, #4)
  • The French Confection (Diamond Brothers, #5)
  • The Greek Who Stole Christmas (Diamond Brothers, #7)