Start by marking “Annabelle, the Reluctant Fart Fairy (Forgotten Fairies Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Annabelle, the Reluctant Fart Fairy (Forgotten Fairies Series Book 1)

Annabelle, the Reluctant Fart Fairy

(Forgotten Fairies #1)

A Fairy. A Dream. And a Bean Burrito.
Annabelle, like all of her fairy friends, desperately wants to be a rose fairy when she grows up.

But when things go horribly wrong at the Great Selecting ceremony, the fairy queen tells Annabelle she will have to spend the rest of her life as a . . . fart fairy!

As Annabelle’s childhood friends distance themselves from her, Annabelle
Published February 11th 2014 by Forgotten Fairies Press

To ask other readers questions about Annabelle, the Reluctant Fart Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Annabelle, the Reluctant Fart Fairy

La La
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was ok
This book was fabulous up until about 87%. It was full of whimsy and good old fart jokes. The storyline was expressing that whatever talent you have (even if it isn't the one you would choose) you should practice, be the best you can be at it, and take pride in your work. I loved Annabelle's twin brother who wants to be a fever fairy, but then the doom and gloom struck.

I wish authors who write Children's chapterbooks and Middle Grade would all take a Child Psychology course 101, or at least read
Lisa Tortorello
Feb 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was a bit reluctant to read another children's book with the theme of "farts", but this was a free book on Amazon and I decided to give it a try. While I probably wouldn't have thought to use farts as a main object of the story, I know grade school children find farts to be funny and interesting no matter what. With that being said, I was impressed how M.T. Lott used that very popular topic to teach children some important messages - sometimes we don't get what we want, sometimes we have to ma ...more
Ann
Apr 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
A cute children's story but with some very important life lessons. After all, what's funnier than farts whether you're 4 or 90!
Angela(demonsangel) Fitzgerald
Review posted on Audible
Courtney
Jun 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2018
My children love these little books. They thoroughly enjoy each and every story, as if they are all unique and individual without any cause for similarity among them. Even though sometimes, they might seem tedious and repetitive to me as a parent, I do enjoy being able to read short-stories to my children that are clean and respective.
Suzie W.
I picked up a Kindle copy of Annabelle the Reluctant Fart Fairy on a whim because the title made me laugh! Oh, and the logline: 2A Fairy. A Dream. And a Bean Burrito." Brilliant!

This book was not what I expected. Yes, there are lots of references to bodily functions and Annabelle’s name is Buttocks (“It’s pronouced Bee-you-tocks!“) but there was a clear message: ‘even though you don’t always get what you want, things can turn out OK’. It also touches on important issues like bullying and judging
Teressa
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ANNABELLE, the RELUCTANT FART FAIRY was an amazingly cute story about a fairy who got stuck being a fart fairy which in the fairy world was the stinkiest job to have. She had to help other beings including humans release gas. She didn't want this job but had to do it for ten years before being able to change jobs. She wanted to be a rose fairy or something less smelly.

I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this audiobook and am certain that kids would love it, especially girls. I think there was a g
Bonnie Rediske-
May 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kids
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. I am writing this review based on the audio version.

Annabelle is your typical "tween" who is struggling to embrace her destiny that was chosen by the queen. She has been chosen to be, of all things, a fart fairie. See each person has a special job to do and hers is helping set farts free from Humans and animals.
What I love about this book is that it teaches kids that everyone has to play their part. Even in the most fairytale and imaginary w
Moondance
Hi.

In the world of fairies, there are Forgotten Fairies that keep the world working. The Great Selecting occurs when the fairies are 500 years old. All the girls want to be the Rose fairy or a Butterfly fairy. Something sweet and cute. Unfortunately for Annabelle, she consumes bean burrito before the Selecting has a bit of a problem with gas. She is devastated when she is named a Fart fairy.

Annabelle's twin, Fevrile, is thrilled when he is named a Fever fairy. He is excited that he can help peop
Annie
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: must-read-faves
** I was given a free copy this book in exchange for an honest review **

THIS WAS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!! I laughed and laughed and laughed!!!!!!!!! Annabelle is selected by the fairy queen to be a fart fairy, and she is soooooooooooo mad! She goes to fairy boot camp and then does her training and gets herself in a little bit of trouble and has to go to fairy prison....lol Then the earth becomes in danger of being destroyed and the fairy's have to try and save
JR Simons
Aug 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
I don't normally read children's books, but the title of this one was so interesting I just had to. This was a very enjoyable read because, well, farts. Come on; they're funny.
The Lee Sisters
rated it it was ok
Jan 24, 2016
Dee
Dec 17, 2015

Forgotten Fairies (2 books)
  • Annabelle and the Fairy Hunter (Forgotten Fairies Series Book 2)