Start by marking “Wicked White (Wicked White, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wicked White (Wicked White, #1)

Wicked White

(Wicked White #1)

After his mother dies, rock star Ace White—lead singer of the red-hot band Wicked White—is done with the celebrity game. The phony people, the meaningless one-night stands: he doesn’t want any of it anymore. Quitting in the middle of a sold-out tour, Ace sets out to find some place—any place—where he can be alone.

Aspiring singer Iris Easton’s life has never been easy. Firs
Published June 23rd 2015 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Wicked White, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked White

Christy
Feb 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

photo 44135f6d-628e-42b2-9be1-189fdc612ff5_zpszakdaj7r.jpg

I adore Michelle Valentine’s rock star books. When I started Wicked White, I was expecting something similar to her Black Falcon series. I couldn’t have been more wrong. This book was so different from any of her others. I loved that Ace wasn’t your typical rock star. Then again, none of Michelle’s rockers are typical. That’s what makes them so special.

Ace White is the lead singer of Wicked White. He’s more successful than he ever dreamed he would be, but he’s done. Done with the fame,
Beverly
Jun 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Ace is a famous musician on the run after walking out on a show. He is over his life and how it lost direction somewhere along the road to fame. He wants to change things, regroup, and find himself again. So he runs away to a tiny town in the middle of nowhere, there he meets Iris.

Iris has just returned to her family’s trailer park after losing her grandmother. She is at a lost at what to do, she too is a singer, but on Broadway. She wants to go back to New York and pursue her dreams, but also
Catarina
3 Wicked Stars,

After the death of his foster mother, Ace the lead singer of Wicked White, a famous rock band, decides that he needs to lay low for a while and runs away ending up in a small town in the middle of nowhere.
When he gets there he meets Iris, a strong girl going through her own rough phase. And he will start to realize that sometimes what you need can be found in the most unexpected place.

description

If you’re familiar with my readings you know that I’m a huge fan of rock stars romance, Add Mic
Sabrina
Currently on sale!

After reading the Black Falcon series I was not expecting this book to be so sweet. I found the story of Ace and Iris just so ridiculously beautiful and I never wanted it to end.

Ace is on tour with his bitch of a manager and the band he doesn't even know when he get's the call saying that the woman who raised him is in the hospital and won't make it very long. Giving the band a big, fuck you, he leaves to go say his last goodbyes and doesn't plan on comi
Paula M. of Her Book Thoughts!
Short review:

description

I just didn't buy this you know?

The story started pretty well. If you're following my reviews and checking out the book I read then you'll know that rockstars are a favorite of mine. Musicians, actually. I just really like reading their hurty feelings and some of them are just misunderstood. And most of them? Absolutely swoony! That's why the blurb of Wicked White really appealed to me. A rockstar who just wanna run away from it all?

description

But then Instalove happened.

InstaAttraction, I can
NiCoLeTa E.
Mar 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
***3,5 - 3,75 "Forgive me Juliet" stars***

When i received an Arc copy from "Montlake Romance" publications about "Wicked White", i was so thrilled...

You see, i have read "Black Falcon" series from Michelle A. Valentine and i adored her crazy rockers...
I love rockers in general because they are wild and untamed but this one was a little bit different from them... But he manage to earn my heart also...

Ace White was leaving his dream as a popular rock star, but lately he wasn't so satisfied abo
Alex is The Romance Fox
I have read the 1st book in Michelle A Valentine’s Black Falcon Series, which I really liked. I am crazy about rock star stories, so what a treat…..another one comes may way.

What a fabulously lovely and sweet tale
 photo original_zps9mhqxuf5.gif
It’s an endearing and feel good and uplifting story that just made my day!!!

Iris Easton is the most endearing and lovable woman, who meets her Prince Charming disguised as a rock star!!!! But Ace White is not just a rock star….he’s so much more than that!!
 photo 257dbe3b-0266-4c71-b526-6f24cb48cb7d_zpssfqirpfs.png
This story takes place,
Jacqueline's Reads
May 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4 Sweet and Angst (I love a rocker) Stars

Wicked White is a standalone and is part of the Wicked White series. I am assuming the next book continues Iris and Ace’s story, but I am not 100% sure.

This is my second Valentine book. I read Naughty King and loved it. I haven’t read her Black Falcon series, but it’s my understanding Black Falcon is less sweet and more emotional. You will be surprised that I’m not a huge rocker fan. I do read them, but it’s usually only for authors that I love or the boo
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review-Jo

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: http://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

I absolutely loved Michelle A. Valentine's "Black Falcon" series so as soon as I heard that Michelle had written another music based series, I couldn't wait to get stuck in. Unfortunately "Wicked White" did not have the same impact on me and I felt that this story was not as good as I had expected it to be. I was left feeling a little disappointed.
I
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
**4 Ace in the Hole Stars**

Full Review to Come
Michelle
Mar 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
A Michelle Valentine book that features a rock star? Yes please!

Ace White thought that getting to live his dream would be perfect, but the glitz and glam isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. When he gets news of his adopted mother’s failing health, he makes a choice – leave all that he thought he wanted to go home to spend the final moments with the only person who had ever loved him. But Ace doesn’t just leave for a brief moment, he escapes. Abandons his fame, his fans and his contract obligations
Michelle
*ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.*

This was AMAZIN I luvd everything about it I couldn't put it down

This is a lil different 2 the normal rock star book Ace is not luvin the way his career is goin which is not the norm in the rock star books I 've they luv everything about it woman the music the fan just every thing but Ace want it a lil different he wanted 2 do his own thing he didn't get on with the band he wanted 2 find a girl he could settle down
Cyndi
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
this was an ok love story. I did have a couple of problems with it, but it's probably just me and other people will love the story. I didn't like a guy quoting Shakespeare during sex. Not romantic to me, but maybe I've read too much Shakespeare.
He compares himself to Romeo. Ok, read some Romeo and Juliet first. Romeo claims to be in love with one girl then dumps her when he sees Juliet. He has a volatile temper and kills a couple of guys. So he's a player with a temper. Not good boyfriend mate
Beth
Rock Star, Ace leaves it all behind after the loss of his mother. Taking on a fake identity, Ace moves into a trailer park that has seen better times. Of course the rock star disappearing leaves a media fire storm in its wake and lots of people searching for the missing lead singer, Ace.

Iris dreamt of making it big on Broadway in NYC, but when her grandmother dies Iris must return to the trailer park her grandmother owned. Settling affairs is more difficult than she anticipated.

Ace and Iris don
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
ARC provided by netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
Sonya Heaney
I refuse to call a book with characters over twenty-five a New Adult book. It’s just not.

Though she doesn’t put in an appearance until 10% of the way into the book, I knew from page two of Wicked White exactly what Iris was going to look like:

One of the most breathtaking women I’ve ever seen. Her long, dark hair falls over her shoulders in soft waves; her makeup is light, revealing her naturally smooth complexion, which causes her green eyes to sparkle. (Why does her complexion make her eyes spa
The BookChick
I have been a Michelle Valentine fan ever since I read her Black Falcon series. The series kept a good pace, containing interesting characters, and carried a lot of steam. That being said, I was super excited to start a new rocker series by her. Although Wicked White was a solid read, it didn't quite hit the mark for me in the "loved it" category. I suppose my primary reason for holding that feeling is that the characters didn't really mesh well for me. Ace was initially mean and surly toward Ir ...more
Naughty Mom Story Time
Dec 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wicked White was a quick lighthearted read. I've had this on my kindle for ages and finally had time to get started on this series. I liked Ace. He was the typical foster kid with the stroke of luck that got him discovered and thrusted into fronting the popular pop band, Wicked White. A product of marketing and record label and control, he's reached a point where he's not happy with the road his fame is taking him.

It's so common for rock star romances, these days, to be filled with the band mate
Lisa
Apr 20, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, june, netgalley-arc
ARC provided by NetGalley

2.5 stars. I am a fan of this author so I was really looking forward to reading this book. While it is an easy read, unfortunately I had a hard time connecting with the characters. Individually they were fine but together it felt like something was missing. I never felt any connection with them and the angst didn't seem necessary. The best way to describe the ending was flat and I really wanted more.

While I'm sure I'm in the minority regarding this book, if you are fa
Blushing Reader
Feb 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-books-read
4.5 stars!! I love Michelle's writing, the intensity and story always suck me in! Full review coming soon!
monica ♪
Jun 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Ace Johnson aka Ace White is a rock star of this famous band Wicked White, who decided that he no longer wants to live under the fame and spotlight. When his only family –his foster mother, Sarah–dying in the hospital when he’s miles away in the middle of concert tour, and none of his band mates and manager care about his feelings, he lost it. He doesn’t give a shit about his career anymore and walks away leaving the sold-out crowd and goes straight to the hospital. After his foster mothe
Karen Mc
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wicked White, by the marvelous Michelle Valentine, is a wickedly wonderful, witty, raw, and racy roller coaster of a rock star romance that will swallow your heart and soul. Michelle Valentine is terrifically talented in transforming words to reality, bringing characters to life and making you fall in love with them, plopping you right into the story, and giving you huge case of the feels every step of the way. Wicked White is oh-so-swoonworthy yet sensitive. It's a soul-searing and moving maste ...more
Three Chicks
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review by Allison East

I love Michelle Valentine- she never ever disappoints. And
another rock star book from her, I knew I was in for a
treat!

Ace White wanted the rock star life, but he also wanted to
write his own music, and that didn't happen. None of
it really happened how he wanted it. With a crazy overbearing
road manager, Jane Ann, by his side he realizes the rock
star life isn't everything he hoped for. And when he
gets news that the only person he considers a mom may be dying-
he makes
* A review copy was provided by the author via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review *

~ 4 Stars ~

I fell in love with Michelle Valentine's Black Falcon Series, so when I heard she was releasing another book about a new band, I couldn't wait to read it.

Wicked White was such a different type of story compared to the Black Falcon series. This was more of a love story between to people who were meant to be together, like soul mates, just trying to accomplish their dreams. What I found compl
Amy
Apr 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wicked White was such a fun read. Wicked White follows the story of Ace and Iris. Ace is the lead singer for the bad the Wicked White. He should be livin’ it up and loving his life. However, that’s not the case. Being a celebrity is not all that it’s cracked up to be and that fact is even more real to him when he looses his mom. When the people that he works with could care less about his loss, Ace makes an important, but drastic decision to leave it all behind.

Iris has always known she was mean
✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿
Wicked White.. Oohlala!

This completed my day. Wicked White is all about dreams coming true and dreams which took the wrong turn... It's one hot read, but it's also something that you get to think about because the characters here along with their actions actually make sense.

Just a quick description of the characters:

ACE:
✓Talented
✓Hot
✓Is really smart.
✓ Was lured into fame.
✓ Became a puppet of the recording company.
✓ Realized that he needed something concrete in his life.
✓ Realized that his drea
Becca
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The one thing that Michelle Valentine know how to do and do well, is write rockers that you fall in love with. Ace though is different than the boys of Black Falcon. Different in a good way. I loved Ace and Iris.

Ace White is tired of the celebrity game. Doing what everyone else wants. No one giving an inch of kindness in return when needed. So he leaves it all behind him. No looking back.

Iris Easton had a dream of being on Broadway. Leaving the lackluster life in her small town in Ohio behind.
Vilma Iris
Jun 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
If you're looking for a sexy, fast-paced rock star romance, Wicked White will be a highly enjoyable choice. This was a generally light-hearted story about two people who find each other unexpectedly, during a difficult time in their lives.

Our hero, Ace, is feeling confined by his rock star life... overly controlled by his manager, playing songs he doesn't feel in his heart. When he loses the only person who has really loved him, he runs away from it all.

While seeking escape in a remote place,
Beverly
Very sweet and adorable read.

photo 799790_zps7c8f4dc2.gif

Toski Covey
Dec 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to read an early copy of Wicked White. Ace White sets a new bar for Ms Valentine's book boyfriends. Full review to come with release but let me just say this book is my fav from this author and Ace is Mine ;)
  • All Night Long (Black Halo, #1)
  • True Devotion (True, #2)
  • Softer Than Steel (Love & Steel, #2)
  • Outside (Rock Stars, Surf and Second Chances, #1)
  • The Boy in the Band (The Boy in the Band, #1)
  • Rockers After Dark
  • Toxic (Addiction, #1)
  • Reforming the Rock Star (Head Over Heels, #2)
  • Nikan Rebuilt (Preload, #3)
  • This One Moment (Pushing Limits, #1)
  • Escaping Me (Shaft on Tour, #1)
  • Getting Real
  • Rock Me Two Times (Rock Band, #1)
  • Ace (Band Of Brothers #1)
  • The Legend of Arturo King (Legendary Rock Star, #1)
  • Rock Angel
  • Hidden in the Stars (Falling Stars, #2)
  • Anything But Mine (When You're Gone, #1)
**Please direct all inquires to my website as I don't check messages on this site: www.michelleavalentine.com **

New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author Michelle A. Valentine is a Central Ohio nurse turned author of erotic romance and New Adult novels. Her love of hard-rock music, tattoos and sexy musicians inspired her BLACK FALCON series.

Follow Michelle on Facebook: https://www.facebook.

Wicked White (3 books)
  • Wicked Reunion (Wicked White, #2)
  • Wicked Love (Wicked White #3)
“that that wasn’t love I was feeling. It was a way to temporarily forget that I was once unloved and so easily discarded.” 0 likes