Start by marking “Lose Control (Firebacks #3)” as Want to Read:
Lose Control (Firebacks #3)

Lose Control

(Firebacks #3)

Dr. Eli Stone has a reputation for being demanding, picky and extremely proper. Chryssa Williams is everything he’s not: vivacious, straightforward and very, very sexual. Which makes her just perfect for the job he’s offering. Someone to help him lose control!

Chryssa loves a good challenge. Despite the good doctor’s straitlaced ways he fascinates her beyond reason. The onl
Published September 29th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Lose Control, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lose Control

Lorice
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Highly recommended!👍

Its been awhile since I last cried reading a book. Chryssa character is astonishing. I love her strength and independence. But she had to learn to let others in when she couldn't help herself. Eli is too picky and too orderly. But I'm glad he grew more into his skin with Chryssa's lessons. Loved the outcome with the Hanna and Kian situation. She got what she deserved.
Deloris
Oct 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
APB Perspective reviews :

This story took me totally by surprise,Chryssa and Eli took me totally by surprise , the author took on the subject of mental illness and I liked the way she did it. Chryssa is Bipolar and she has hidden it from all of her friends and is desperately trying to hide it form Eli . Chryssa looses control and that's when the real love starts in my opinion. I do feel the author went a little extreme with the Hanna storyline, I felt it took away from the seriousness of the issu
Allison
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another one of Ms. Verji's must have book. The third installment was well worth waiting for.
Eli and Chryssa is as opposite as fire and ice, but just made for each other. If you haven't picked up your copy yet, you should.
Vanessa Bacourt
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read!

Third book in the Fireback Trilogy was phenomenal. I enjoyed it from the first page to the last. Sex scenes were some of the best I've ever read. Loved the back story of both Chryssa and Eli's family. Well done.
Mariama Bah
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great

I love love love loved this book
Victoria
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
loved this series..... but this was my favorite book of the 3.....great read for romance lovers
Fadia Joseph
Feb 06, 2015
Leyla
Oct 10, 2016
Books. Books. Books.
I love looking at them, smelling them, reading them, carrying them, writing them.

I have an addiction. Someone help me.

I'll read anything from historical romance to fast action thrillers, gritty urban to fantasy.

But when it comes to writing I'm more of a romance girl. Always expect a cocktail of strong heroines, the men who love them, some r-rated fun, relationship troubles and

Firebacks (3 books)
  • Daddy's Home (Firebacks #1)
  • Not Broken (Firebacks #2)