Start by marking “Dingo Run (Bushrangers #3)” as Want to Read:
Dingo Run (Bushrangers #3)

Dingo Run

(Bushrangers #3)

Sequel to Walkabout
Bushrangers: Book Three
A novella from the Dragon-ghosts of Viscaya Universe

New South Wales, Australia, 1876. As captured outlaws, Jim Kelly and Mark Turner face the gallows. Help comes from an unexpected quarter, but their hasty escape goes wrong and now Jim's life hangs by a thread. Mark is driven by desperation to form an alliance with an infamous
Published October 22nd 2014 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Dingo Run, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dingo Run

Trio
oh this series just gets better and better! I love the author's writing style, he has such an easy, intimate way with his prose - it's really a pleasure to read.

Mark's character is getting interesting! (Like he wasn't before, but now there are much larger hints about what's truly going on.)

Truly beautifully written, and I'm looking forward to the fourth (and final?? I hope not!) book in this series.
♣ Irish Smurfétté ♣
Reviewage on Prism Book Alliance

This story opens in 1876 New South Wales and tension is already running high. Also jumping off from page one are the lovely juxtapositions Jack Byrne manages to make a part of his stories: fear and major uncertainty mixed with quiet tenderness. Sucks me right in every time.

Mark and Jim's personalities are becoming more and better defined, refined really, in this third installment of the Bushrangers series. I found myself smiling, I just couldn't help it. They bo
Marge
Oct 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Hmmmm, well this was a bit different. In this book we switch to Mark's POV rather than Jim, who was the narrator of the two previous books. In the review for Walkabout I noted that Mark was acting strange and that Jim didn't know quite what to make of him. Here we begin to realize that all is not as it seems with Mark and that his story will take us down that alternate universe path that the books' subtitle has hinted at.

But those strange tales are mostly left to the novel the author has said he
Don Bradshaw
Dec 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, short
An excellent third installment. This is not the end of the seriies. Please Jack finish the next book.
Christy
Oct 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, on-my-kindle, arc
'Dingo Run' is the third novella in this series by Jack Byrne set in the Australia of the 1870s. Jim and Mark have already had a number of adventures together, but Jack left me on a bit of a cliff and I'm eager to see what's coming around the bend for my guys. I strongly recommend that you read these books in order, starting with 'The Billabong' and then 'Walkabout', as it's important to get the background on Jim and Mark.

The end of the previous story had Jim and Mark being arrested and sentence
Serena Yates
Jan 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay, historical, read-2016
After the cliff-hanger at the end of the previous book, with Jim and Mark in jail, awaiting their execution the next morning, I was very relieved to see them rescued in this sequel. And by none other than the young man they found and helped save in book two. Of course, as soon as they break out of jail they are on the run again, this time with Dan coming along until they can take him home. And when they run into an infamous bushranger with plans to rob a train, I could practically smell what’s g ...more
V
Oct 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Another wonderful sequel, I was wondering how the author was going to write this sequel in a convincing way.
After all, Mark and Jim were in jail and a way out didn't look very promising for them. The way they escaped I wasn't expecting it, it was very persuasive.
The plot is chancing a little bit, in this sequel we don't see only the struggling this couple goes through but, a little bit of paranormal also, which I don't mind at all because it's getting very interesting.

I'm so looking forward fo
Heather C
Now that’s more like it! After the crazy cliffhanger ending of Walkabout, Dingo Run picks up right where things left off. I hate to spoiler too much but someone from Mark and Jim’s past shows up to get them out of the “situation” just in time…and then its back to life on the run for the lovers.

A new thing I really liked about this installment is that it’s entirely told from Mark’s POV this time. You’ll quickly see why that is…or why I suspect it’s told from his POV instead of Jim’s like the prev
JR
Mark and Jim are in jail awaiting the hang man's noose. Neither can figure out how to get out of this predicament, so they essential agree that dying together is what their future holds. As they contemplate their fate, a voice comes out of the darkness with a plan to rescue them. What follows is more high adventure and brushes with death. A daily occurrence in this rugged, untamed land.

Once again the author has woven an exciting, tense, sexy story around two of my now very favorite characters.
Blue Bayou .
Oct 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh Jack Byrne you wonderfully fantastic writer! I'm almost over having to wait for Dingo Run but now I wait for a different reason. I'm not so worked up this time with thoughts of flying to Australia to tan your hide. I think I can wait a small bit o'time til the next installment. I do love these two MC's and their story. Thank you thank you kind sir!
Gay Media Review
Blog Post: http://gaymediareviews.weebly.com/blo...

Dingo Run-Book 3 in the Bushrangers Series by Jack Byrne!

Set in New South Wales, Australia in 1876. Jim and Mark are captured outlaws who face the gallons. Jims life is now in danger due to an ill-conceived escape plan. Now Mark in total desperation to save Jim's life, he agrees to join forces with a bushranger. This bushranger may hold secrets of Mark's life and this has even surprised Mark. Now Jim and Mark's relationship is tested, will they
Janette
Nov 08, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: for-review
I love books set in the Australian Outback, and to combine that with my love for historical settings, this one is a win-win for me. I really enjoy the tension and danger the 19th century brings to a story, especially one in this genre. I mean, seriously, the Outback is perilous enough, but to add to it the possibility of Mark and Jim's relationship being discovered? Not to mention they're not exactly good at keeping it on the down low, if you know what I'm saying. ;)

In Dingo Run, Mark and Jim fi
Riina Y.T.
** re-read **

Definitely The Best One Yet!

#great adventure, #beautiful Australian setting, #endearing characters, #sweet romance, #deep emotions, #paranormal-ish mystery !

I enjoyed the first and second installment of this series, but this feels somehow... I don't want to say different, but perhaps richer , more intense, more fulfilling! Maybe because things slowly fall into place?

I’m so thrilled that we got to see everything from Mark’s POV!
The first two installments were from Jim’s POV. It
multitaskingmomma
Blog Tour, eARC Review: Dingo Run by Jack Byrne (2 #Free eBooks #Giveaway!)

We would like to thank author Jack Byrne for donating an ebook copy of Walkabout, to two lucky commentators who gets chosen. Make sure to leave a comment below to get a free ebook copy of Walkabout.

Usually it is difficult to get your bearings straight while reading a book that just happens to be the third book of a series of novellas. Somehow, though, I did not have a difficult time at all. In fact, read as a standalone l
Alina Popescu
Nov 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
The third book in the Bushrangers series is exactly what it promises, hot and thrilling. Jail breaking and running away from authorities will do that to a reader, keep you turning the pages, trying to find out what’s going to happen next. Jim and Mark try very hard to keep their relationship a secret, but to those who are paying attention, it’s not really that hard to understand what the two of them share.

I have grown up with movies and books where a lot of horse riding happened, and this is the
Oct 30, 2014
Bookbee
Marion
Oct 26, 2014
Jack Byrne
Oct 28, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kim
Lauri James
Colin Scala
Nov 19, 2014
Dreamspinner Press: Dingo Run by Jack Byrne 1 7 Oct 28, 2014 04:51PM
Okay, some stray books keeping finding their way back to my author profile...
I did NOT write 'Cowgirl Romances' or 'High School Conditioning' just to be clear. I'm sure they're lovely books - just not mine!

Questions arising from the publication of 'Ace':

(1) It's a novel. It's fiction. No, the characters aren't behaving perfectly. Authors create imperfect characters to incite conflict and thus dram

Bushrangers (4 books)
  • The Billabong (Bushrangers #1)
  • Walkabout (Bushrangers #2)
  • Taniwha Dreaming (Bushrangers, #4)