Start by marking “Hollywood on Tap (Sweet Salvation Brewery, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hollywood on Tap (Sweet Salvation Brewery, #2)

Hollywood on Tap

(Sweet Salvation Brewery #2)

For years, Sean O’Dell has hidden his past as a Hollywood heartthrob from everyone at the Sweet Salvation Brewery. However, the arrival of nosey efficiency expert Natalie Sweet threatens the status quo. It doesn’t help that with her glasses, buttoned-up sweaters and always pulled-back hair that she’s uncovered one secret already: His attraction for hot librarian types.

Nat
Published November 3rd 2014 by Avery Flynn

To ask other readers questions about Hollywood on Tap, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hollywood on Tap

Christy
Nov 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!!

photo a50ec70a-88b7-4734-94e1-7a0836931744_zpsf57c0109.jpg

Humor. Romance. Suspense. Steam.
Hollywood on Tap was a fast and fun read!
“See a problem. Fix a problem. There’s a process for everything.”

Natalie is always in control. Things have to be in order. Running a business is new to her, but when her uncle left her and her two sisters his brewery, she stepped up with her flowsheets and organization.

Sean O’Dell loves working at Sweet Salvation Brewery. He has his secrets and his past is complicated to say the least. This job is just the
Catarina
Dec 20, 2014 rated it liked it
3,5 Furtive Stars.

Sean used to be a Hollywood sweetheart, until for some reason no one knows, he got tired of the spotlight and run away from the fame. He settled on the little town of Salvation where he works on the local Brewery.
Natalie is one of the three sisters who inherited the Sweet Salvation Brewery and they are fighting against the odds to make it successful. Which isn’t easy when the whole town doesn’t take the name “Sweet” or anything related to their family serious. First Sean and
Monique
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you loved Enemies on Tap, you will adore HOLLYWOOD ON TAP! If I could give 10 stars, I would! A great suspense, funny like you won’t believe, super hot romance, and Natalie is the best heroine ever! She’s a control freak, Sean – the new brewmaster and former Oscar winner who left Hollywood – is a slob, and someone is trying to sabotage the brewery; they must work as a team to find who it is before Sweet Salvation Brewery shuts down. And they have the hots for each other but they can’t act on ...more
Alison
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is what Avery does so well - Romance, Humour, Mystery .... Natalie, a control freak, is brought in by her sister, Miranda, to help streamline the craft brewery they inherited. Sean is the mysterious, mono-sybilic brewmaster who has a secret that he needs to keep hidden. There is an instant attraction that both know cant happen....

The town of Salvation is full of characters but I would love for the Sheriffs Department to get a rocket up their arses - I hate when people are judged on 'who' an
Pat
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Buttoned efficiency expert wildly attracted to a fly by the seat of his pants brewmaster. Perfect mixing! Full review to follow.......http://www.tbqsbookpalace.com
Nicola
Oct 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Hollywood on Tap is the second book in The Sweet Salvation Brewery series. Following on from Enemies on Tap, this is middle triplet Natalie's story but it's worth mentioning that whilst characters crossover and there is some story continuation, it could be read as a standalone.

Natalie Sweet and Sean O'Dell couldn't be more different. She's an organised list-making twinset and pearls girl, he a brooding strong silent type harbouring a secret. And when it becomes apparent someone is sabotaging th
Dina Bushrod
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Just finished reading a romantic story with more than than just a touch of humor. We have an unusual setting where two people find themselves more or less forced to work together to try and make the business work more efficiently on one end and better product on the other. Unfortunately both sides can't seem to agree on how to accomplish their goals. Even though their methods differ; one believing in flowcharts and schedules while filled with anxiety and arguing and the other trying to keep secr ...more
Linda
Nov 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Natalie gets drawn into the family inheritance by her sister, to bring her analytical mindset and help streamline the production at Sweet Salvation Brewery, and shes ready to help. What she didnt expect was the reluctant brewmaster Sean who doesnt want to change how theyve worked for years, no matter how many flowcharts or evaluations she tries to show him.
While someone is trying to sabotage the daily management, Seans past is about to catch up with him.
Can this end well?
Contemporary romance, s
Tina Hobbs Payne
Oct 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
"Pride filled him. He'd put that soft look in her eye, the purr in her voice, and given her loose limbed ease." Yes, Sean could make me loose limbed as well!! He is the perfect match to Natalie's controlled existence! I loved Hollywood on Tap! It has a terrific story and a perfect amount of spark & chemistry between Sean & Natalie! I think this series just gets better & better!!
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
Buddy read with Brandee :)

Hollywood on Tap went a bit deeper with the character development, and also with the main characters' back stories. Overall a very entertaining story.

This and all my other reviews are originally posted on my blog (un)Conventional Bookviews
Tina "IRead2Escape"
4.5 Stars

Hotness Rating 3 out of 5

Hollywood on Tap is the fabulous 2nd installment of the wonderfully crazy Sweet Salvation Brewery series by Avery Flynn. I thought I loved the first book of this series. This second one blows it away!

The Sweet triplets have all dealt with the family reputation of being a crazy Sweet in different ways. Being a Sweet is not easy. The family is known for their crazy, crazy ways and most of the townspeople have not been kind to the girls. Growing up under the const
Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)

Hollywood On Tap was an anticipated read for me. After reading Enemies on Tap and loving it, I couldn’t wait to read this one. I was a little nervous being that Ms. Flynn was a new to me author and frankly, I’m not sure if she’s consistent with her work. Well, after reading this novel, Avery Flyn’s books are now an auto buy for me. Not only that she did not disappoint, she impressed the hell out of me. Hollywood on Tap is even better than Enemies on Tap. It was romantic, funny, uber sweet and p
Blushing Reader
Oct 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Avery Flynn's Sweet Salvation Brewery series keeps you entertained, laughing and leaves you hot under the collar (and craving beer). Hollywood on Tap is the second book in this series and so far my favorite! Both Hollywood on Tap and Enemies on Tap (book #1) are written in such a way you can read them as stand alone novels, but to really "get" the town of Salvation, Virginia, you may want to read them both (they are quick reads and the townsfolk are highly entertaining).

Hollywood on Tap is the N
Jasmyn
Nov 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Salvation is a quanit little town that really doesn't like the resident Sweet family. The Sweet triplets have returned after their uncle's death to get the family brewery back into shape - but things always seem to go wrong. A little too wrong to just be bad luck.

Natalie is an OCD anxious mess most of the time. She thrives on creating order out of chaos, and I'd really like her to visit my home office and whip it into shape for me. Her best friends are her color coded pens, calendar, and lists.
Jane
Dec 28, 2014 rated it it was ok
Actual rating 2.5 stars.

I have not read the first book in the series and if I am to presume correctly, there will be a third book about the third sister as well. Unless I stumble upon the first and third book somehow, I doubt I'll be reading them even though I liked this book.

It's a simple book with an easy-going love story mixed with some mystery. Although this book doesn't feature a bad case of insta-love nor insta-lust, there was simply something off for me to find their relationship credible
Jane
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When Logan and Miranda took on city hall and finally found love and a reprieve for Sweet Salvation Brewery, it looked all the problems were over. Of course, after years of Uncle Julien's slipshod management, middle sister Nathalie Sweet is convinced that all the brewery needs is a few of the spreadsheets and 25 point plans she's employed previously in her efficiency consultant business. All she has to do is convince brew master Sean to help her make the changes she knows will make Sweet Salvatio ...more
JoAn
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hollywood On Tap by Avery Flynn is the second in her Sweet Salvation Brewery series.

Natalie Sweet is the "middle" child of the Sweet triplets and was extremely effected by
their past in Salvation, VA. She's worked hard to overcome her emotional hangups from her
past and is now a organizational master and a control freak.

Sean O'Dell is the tight lipped brewmaster at the brewery and has been doing everything he
can to avoid Natalie. He keeps having these daydreams about button upped librarian type
Carmen Falcone
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I give you a two-point-plan to improve your day: 1) buy the book. 2) read it! Ha! I love Natalie :)

Folks, what a delicious read. Sean O'Dell is a hunky man of few words (ladies, don't we all love the hot and quiet type?) hiding in Salvation and working as a brewmaster, when trouble comes in three: a snoopy tabloid reporter is looking for him (won't tell you why! you need to read the book!), a leak in the brewery and Natalie Sweet -- his boss and the flowchart loving woman who has a plan for eve
Rosemary
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Enemies on Tap so was really excited to read the next book in the series. I had high hopes because by the end of book one I was intrigued and already half in love with Sean. This book did not disappoint. Flynn delivered another fun, amusing and steamy read with Hollywood on Tap. Sean was a scene stealer (I was head over heels in love with him by the end of the book), but Natalie definitely held her own. I loved her too, especially since I saw some parts of myself in her. Watching Natalie ...more
Delene Yochum
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hollywood On Tap was provided to me by the author for an Honest Review. I have been anxiously waiting to read Hollywood On Tap the second book in the Sweet Salvation Brewery Series. I was not disappointed. Ms Flynn has again brought a book so HOT you better be wearing gloves when you read it! The story of Sean, an actor who left Hollywood, changed his name and no one from his former life knows of his existence and Natalie who should be named Miss Efficiency! Natalie's world consists of a clipboa ...more
Heather andrews
Oct 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sean seriously doesn't care what others think of him and he and Natalie have some funny situations going on, "you can't just carry me around like this," Natalie huffed against his lower back. "I'm your boss." I don't think she intentionally tries to get Sean riled up but it always seems to happen, "that's too bad, I would have loved to have given it a try." Just the mental picture of Natalie sliding down the pole with her skirt flying up was enough material to fill the spank bank for a decade." ...more
Jessica
May 08, 2015 rated it it was ok
Nothing terribly offensive* (although the hero is a passive aggressive employee who treats his supervisor - the heroine - so horribly I kept waiting for her to have him fired. But he's a beer genius and she's an anxious hornball, so that didn't happen. That may also be why I never got into either of their characters). It also never ventured beyond the formulaic -- which is ok if I like the formula, but this one was kind of meh to me.

*reading other reviews, it looks like there's some wtf moments
Bette Hansen
Oct 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a good one! A well written story with more of the quirky Salvation characters we got to know in Enemies on Tap. This book has a bit more of a suspense element to it. Secrets are revealed, mysteries are solved, and the budding relationship between the high strung Sweet sister Natalie and the very mysterious Sean O'Dell, is put to the test. The pne complaint I have is that I felt the romance part of the story was lacking. She was fighting the attraction, he was fighting the attraction, the ...more
Tricia
Oct 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I've recieved a copy of Hollywood on Tap as a gift from the author for an honest review.

This second story from the Sweet Salvation Brewery did not disappoint. Talk about opposites that attract. Loved the pairing of Natalie ( compulsive organizer and everything perfect) with Sean (Rugged disorganized hot guy). Avery does a fab job with pulling mystery, action, humor and hotness together to form the perfect book. Great series. If you haven't read them...get on it.
Robin Covington
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love Avery Flynn books! This one has her trademark snarky humor and hot, hot, hot romance. The push and pull of Sean and Natalie is a joy to read and makes this an absolute page-turner. Don't miss it!
Amber Hughes
Nov 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**4-4.5 stars** Another great read from Avery! I always love the chemistry between her characters and this is another winner! If you love opposite attract stories, then definitely check this one out. Fun, sexy and suspenseful.
Pelusa Rivera
May 24, 2017 rated it liked it
We have Natalie and Sean's story. Natalie was a bit stuffy for me, however i loved Sean. It was sad to read about what he went thru, but was able to survive. Natalie feels hurt that he lied to her, but he was not doing it maliciously, he just wanted peace. When everything catches up to him, he comes clean, and explains why he had to. Totally got Hollywood ending. On to next triplet.
booknerd_dork
Jan 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Enjoyed the book, loved the story and chemistry between the main characters. It is the first book by the author and am looking forward to read other books in the series. Have to read the first book first.
Colleen
Not as good as Enemies on Tap (Sweet Salvation Brewery #1) but still good enough for me to move on to Trouble on Tap (Sweet Salvation Brewery #3).
Cris
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cute, plus18
ok, full disclosure here... I did love more Logan and Miranda's story but they were so cute! I can't wait to read Olivia's story!
  • True Divide (True, #3)
  • Any Given Christmas (Sugar Shack, #2)
  • Desperate Match (Coded for Love, #5)
  • PUMPED
  • Fake It (Rule Breakers, #2)
  • Love and Other Games (A Very Sexy Short Story Collection)
  • Santa Wore Leathers (Wild Heat, #0.5)
  • Debauched (Undone, #3)
  • Gettin' Hard (Single Ladies' Travel Agency Book 1)
  • Served Cold (Best Revenge, #1)
  • Surrendered Control (Control #1)
  • The Client (Playing Dirty, #1)
  • Her Perfect Game (Hot & Nerdy, #2)
  • Gaming for Keeps (Agents of TRAIT #1)
  • Sharp Shootin' Cowboy (Hot Cowboy Nights, #3)
  • Tangling with the CEO (Half Moon Bay, #1)
  • Wild About Her Wingman (Secret Wishes, #3)
  • Romancing the Holiday (Kent Brothers, #3; Holloway, #3)

Sweet Salvation Brewery (3 books)
  • Enemies on Tap (Sweet Salvation Brewery, #1)
  • Trouble on Tap (Sweet Salvation Brewery, #3)
“You monosyllabic Neanderthal, I am not some little helpless female who can't walk across the brewery."
He shrugged. "I did what was needed."
"What the what?" She dropped the clipboard from beneath the hoodie and shoved her arms through its sleeves before rubbing her hands up and down her arms to warm them. "That doesn't even make sense."
Sean doubted there were half-crazed mules more stubborn than Natalie Sweet. "If I hadn't, you would have stayed in that cooler, freezing your ass off until you'd said everything you wanted to say - which, by the way, is usually more words than most people use in a year.”
1 likes
“She shivered under his touch, desire dampening her panties and making her clench her thighs together in an attempt to find some relief. His devilish hands relaxed their grip on her hips and slid around to cup her ass, pulling her close. Thick, hard evidence of his desire pressed against her belly. God, she wanted this man, and not just to silent the stressful thoughts always swirling in her head. She wanted him, not just the divine moment of oblivion that blocked out everything else.
The realization scared her and brought some unwanted reality into the room. "We shouldn't be doing this."
"Why?" He made quick work of the buttons on her petal-pink cashmere sweater and parted her cardigan. Sean gave a soft growl as he stared at her silver satin pushup bra that presented her boobs like an all-you-can-lick buffet. "Because I'm your employee?"
He licked his lips and slid his thumb across the satin covering her hard nipple.
"Yes," she said, sighing. An answer to his question or a response to even the lightest of touches? Both.
"Easy fix." He snapped the front closure of her bra and her tits tumbled out. "I quit."
Bending forward, he lifted one heavy globe and took the hard nub into his hot mouth. Fire sizzled through her veins and it felt so good she couldn't wait to burn.
"You can't quit." She reached down for the top button of his jeans and flicked it open. "We need you. I need you."
He released her nipple and she groaned in frustration. Then he found the hem of her skirt and inched it higher and the soft groan that floated out of her mouth was for a whole other reason.
"Hire me back in about an hour or, better yet, a few days."
The cool air caressed her upper thighs as he raised her skirt, but it wasn't enough to relieve the molten heat engulfing her. "I like how you think.”
0 likes