Start by marking “The Rooftop: A Story of Fallon and Reign (Entwined Realms, #1.2)” as Want to Read:
The Rooftop: A Story of Fallon and Reign (Entwined Realms, #1.2)

The Rooftop: A Story of Fallon and Reign

(Entwined Realms #3)

FALLON and REIGN - a meeting and a parting, with only the stars as witness.

AUTHORS NOTE: The Rooftop is a short story (10 PAGES) set in the Entwined Realms universe. This story would best be described as a slice-of-life/character study, and is meant for existing fans of the series. It is not the best place for readers who are not familiar with the Entwined Realms to start.
Published September 29th 2014 by Romantic Geek Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Rooftop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rooftop

Deborah
Oct 07, 2014 rated it liked it
This book is a taster or more accurately a teaser, it's gives us little more than a taste of what's to come and it revolves around rooftop meetings between Fallon and Reign, now Falcons book should be very interesting especially if I'm right and she's what I think she is, can't wait.
The 3 stars is a reflection of the length and not the content, although at 10 pages there's not a lot of content.
Oriana
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ugh ! i want more ! and i want that reign stop messing around with other girls .... but okay i get it ...he is the bad guy and she is good... and well ,they are enemies.. but i know they like each other !!!
Nereid
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
Too short

Short and sweet, I would have liked it to be a little longer. It does not tell you anything new and the chapter is over way too soon.
Debi
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: magic, vampires
Eh... I just have a hard time getting on board with these super shorts. I don’t understand!! My I will later...
EJ MACK
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
TOO SHORT!!! I can't wait for their story!
Shardallinee
I just found 'Entwined Realms' series and fell in love quite fast. Fallon and Reign were the two characters I wished would have their own story to tell... but a lot longer than this... this.... teaser. This foreplay.
Short, but sweet - this little teaser confirmed and solidified my wish: Please, Danielle Monsch, bring these two together. It may be a challenge... but those I love reading the most.
Rachel
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So, listen. I am currently reading Stone Guardian and I like it. However, I got to the part when Reign and Fallon met at the club place...thing. Anyways, I LOVED that scene and found out they had their own little short story. So I stopped reading Stone Guardian to read this and my take away is THEY NEED THEIR OWN LOVE STORY! From now on, in every review that I write about this story I will request (or shout) for these two to have their own story. Even if they don't have a scene or aren't mention ...more
Bonnie
Feb 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
When I read Stone Guardian and the "relationship" between Fallon and Reign was introduced, I knew I wanted to read what that was all about. Vampires do not seem to be the smexy Anne Rice type of vampires and Fallon is such an interesting and independent character that it piqued my interest. The entire time I was reading Stone Guardian, I looked forward to Fallon and Laire appearances. They really stole the show, like an UF Evanovitch duo but oh so much better.

There's nothing overtly sexy going o
Serenity
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Short. So short but sweet.

This short is just that. Barely a breath of a story. It reads like a memory. Fleeting yet lovely. Of all the characters in the Entwined Realms I must say Fallon is the most interesting for shear fact of character. This story offers no insight into her Guild Service. No light into who or what Tenro really is. One could almost say however that this truly is a stand alone story. A brief but intense interlude which offers something not seen or even hinted at prior. Somethi
Jazzy
Feb 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
The rooftop is a very, VERY short story which is the reason it didn't get 5 stars. It's a tease. Even in a drabble, the chemistry between Fallon and Reign jumps off the page.

Dear Author, Please write a full length Fallon and Reign, Entwined Realms story. Please feel free to make it X-rated and kinky as you please. I'd like a HEA, which I realize presents a challenge as Reign is the very picture of red-eyed EVIL, and I would hate for him to lose his mojo and become a good guy...perhaps he could j
Tam B.
Oct 25, 2014 rated it it was ok
This was an interesting vignette / back story about Fallon. It was well written, intimate even, but for me it lacked context. It felt like we were playing Truth or Dare with Fallon and she picked Truth and confessed this little bit of info' and nothing further. Then it ended.

I think because Fallon is still such a mystery, this lacked context. If we had / have a story about Fallon and our mystery man in the future, then it will likely enrich that story but until we do...

Kudos to the author for of
Linda
Oct 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
THE ROOFTOP by Danielle Monsch is a short story consisting of just fifteen pages in Danielle's Entwined Realms series. It renders some intriguing insight into both Fallon and Reign through a series of rooftop meetings and offers a taste of what may lay in store for them in future installments.

My full review has been posted to Reading Between The Wines Book Club. Check it out here: http://www.readingbetweenthewinesbook...

3 1/2 Wine Glasses!
Felicia
Jan 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good but I need more

I have been reading the series and falling in love with each character. Fallon is such a fierce character in all the books I've always wondered what her story was. Here we gear brief introduction into Reign and Fallon. I hope more comes in the future because I want to learn more about each of them and their relationship (I hope to grow). It may just be me but I felt sad/loss when the book was ending. You'll know what part I mean when you read it. I really recommend the whole
Meigan
Very short story, about 7 pages or so, that gives a very brief glimpse of Fallon and Reign and gives a taste of what's to come. I've always enjoyed Fallon (and her sidekick, Tenro. Can't forget about Tenro!), who first appeared in Stone Guardian and then later in The Cage King. She was just as enjoyable in this little tidbit and I'm hoping to see more of both Fallon and Reign in future installments in this series.
Vanessa
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Not Fair

I like this Entwined Realms vignette, but I want more. Fallon and Reign are such mysterious characters. This little story only adds to my curiosity. Well done, but now I need a full length novel, this is such a tiny bite.
Sheila Grindatti
Nov 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Man... I can't wait for more books to be released in this series. I really enjoy reading about these characters. How can just a short little snippet get me so worked up to read more - I don't know. good writing I guess. :-)
Marie J
Jan 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Really not long enough! I wanted to have them meet more often, wanted to know more about the strange "relationship" they seem to have, about why Reign seems so freaking infatuated with Fallon!

Gah! Really way too short!
Megan
Oct 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Very Short
Angela Stokes
Jan 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Book was good but really should have been the epilogue for the last book but I couldn't resist buying it anyway love this series really good read
Marianne
Oct 03, 2014 rated it liked it
I've always enjoyed Reign and Fallon, and even though this was no more than a teaser, really, I hope to see more of them. Preferably together;-)
3.5 stars.
Pascale
May 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Now I want to know even more... that just added to the mystery...
Lisa - (Aussie Girl)
Too short for a really accurate rating. And I'm not sure whether she ever expanded on the story in a complete novel. It would have been good I think.

Nice cover art.
Eilis Flynn
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I like vignettes; they give a taste about the characters and what may be coming up ahead, and this piece by Monsch does just that. I really want to know more about both Fallon and Reign now!
Rita C
Oct 18, 2014 rated it it was ok
too short and cryptic to be useful.
Francesca
Oct 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
I wanted more, wish it was longer.
Becky
Nov 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: urban-fantasy
Short and sweet but full of information.
Joanne Irving
Jul 30, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Enemy Mine
  • Darkest Flame: Part 3
  • Kiss of the Vampire (Blood Moon, #1)
  • The Monsters In Your Neighborhood (Monstrosity, #2)
  • The Vampire...in My Dreams
  • Awakened by Fire (Dragons of Bloodfire, #2)
  • Aces Wild (Sin City Collectors, #1)
  • Witches & Warlocks: Tales of Black Magic, Old & New
  • Knights of Stone: Mason (Highland Gargoyles, #1)
  • Night Angel (Night, #2.5)
  • Claiming Her Warriors (Lumineta, #2)
  • Feral Magic
  • Don't Blackmail the Vampire (Sons of Kane, #2)
  • Love Bites
  • Zombie Halloween (Goosebumps Most Wanted Special Edition, #1)
  • Temping Is Hell (Necessary Evil, #1)
  • Veiled Target (Veilers, #1)

Born to the pothole ridden streets of Pittsburgh, PA, USA Today Bestselling author Danielle Monsch started writing in a time long ago, a time when there were not enough vampire stories to read and she had to write her own to fill the void. Yes, such a time of darkness did indeed exist.

Danielle writes stories full of fantastical goodness and plenty of action, but always with lots of romance (and a

Entwined Realms (8 books)
  • Stone Guardian (Entwined Realms, #1)
  • Stone Embrace: A Stone Guardian After-Scene (Entwined Realms, #1.1)
  • The Cage King (Entwined Realms, #2)
  • The Dream Crafter (Entwined Realms, #3)
  • Nemesis Underground (Entwined Realms, #3.5)
  • Master of Monsters (Entwined Realms, #4)
  • To the Bone: A Short Story of Fallon (Entwined Realms Book 7)
“Before her lay the enemy. The only end guaranteed if she forgot that fact? Death - or worse. "Strangely enough, approval from those who don't even bother to introduce themselves before commenting on my shortcomings...tends not to make much of an impression on me.” 0 likes
“He couldn't have the last word, not at this first meeting. "It would hurt my heart to know I didn't live up to your expectations."
Reign glanced over his shoulder, his gaze locking with hers. "No," he murmured, the sound only a decibel louder than the still swirling winds. "I think I need not worry about that.”
0 likes