Start by marking “Dash: Volume 1 (Dash #1)” as Want to Read:
Dash: Volume 1 (Dash #1)

Dash: Volume 1

(Dash #1)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  311 Ratings  ·  65 Reviews
Tabatha Knight has spent the last year of her life in a relationship that made her lose herself. Now that it's over, all she wants is a night out and have some fun. What she gets is much more.

Erik Dashling always finds himself in trouble. On day, he finds himself behind bars where he gets offered an opportunity he can't turn down. But what happens when the woman he wants
Published November 4th 2014 by Shantel Tessier

Christina Gobin
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s-drc-s

Erik Dashling “Dash” is a reckless bad boy, with money that keeps him out of trouble. After his latest run in with the cops the last thing he was expected was a job offer from Mr. Knight, a powerful man that starts his own racing teams. To celebrate the job offer of a lifetime Dash and his friend Blake decide to have a party. At the party Dash meets Tabatha.

She’s absolutely stunning and doesn’t even realize it. She doesn’t even have to try to stand out.

When Tabatha comes out of her dr
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
I need a sparkly 'DASH' shirt to wear...
I didn't know what to expect when I started this book, but I was intrigued. Well, let me tell you, the author packs a lot of punch in this short novella. There are good guys, bad guys, mystery, suspense, and SPEED! And lets not forget the sexy man himself, Dash. He is talented in his chosen field, and in the bedroom too. He has a few people cheering him on, and a few who don't want him to succeed. Which ones will Tabatha listen to? Those that warn her agai
loves 2 read romance
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
HOLY SHIT!! This book is awesome! It is hot and I'm sorry but I love a bad boy. And Erik Dashling aka Dash is the epitome of a bad boy. He loves speed and taking chanves. When he ends up crossing paths with Tabatha the explosive chemistry is palpable. But will one night be enough or did Dash just want in her pants to further his career.

I love this story. So excited for the next addition it ant come soon enough.
April Symes

OMG the feels in this story will stay with you long after the book is over. It is full of mystery, suspense, action, good guys, bad guys, romance passion and …Heartbreak. This is Dash and Tabatha’s story. What a story it is.. Erik Dashling aka Dash is the epitome of a bad boy. He was such a bad boy until he ends up running into Tabatha and their connection, their chemistry was just what was needed to change that bad boy good.
Dash gets a rude awakening when he cannot seem to get Tabatha into him
Oct 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love this author and was excited to read the new one from her. This time around we have a biker in the form of Erik ‘Dash’ Dashling. He is a reckless biker rather than an out and out bad boy which has got him in trouble on a few occasions with the law. This time what he thinks is going to end up as another brush with the law ends up being the opportunity of a dream job.

To celebrate he holds a party where he meets the newly single Tabatha Knight, her sharp tongue and stunning looks has her want
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Sizzling Stars!

I love this author and I am totally digging serial novels these days so I jumped at the chance to read this book and I was not disappointed.

This book was off the charts at good, addictive, and totally teased my senses, making me want more! This book was sweet, smart, suspenseful, intense, funny, and has one storyline that is sure to be one crazy, sexy ride as we delve deeper into the series.

This is Tabatha and Erik "Dash" story. Dash is a rich rebel, break the law, skies the li
Heather Anne
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just finished and i am a blubbering mess. Total book hangover coming on! Everything about this book touches your heart and just makes you feel. Full review to follow on FBR Book Grind
Gisell DeJesus
Dec 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
it was a nice story

I thought it was Cute short story. I like it and I thought it flowed well. I give it a four star.
Bookworm Betties
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
★✩★✩★ 5- Wicked Hott but WARNING~Cliffhanger Ahead!! -Stars
~this review may contain minor spoilers~

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I mean, I'm twenty-two with a rap sheet longer than my left arm and a very powerful and rich man is standing in front of me offering me the chance at my dream job.
“What's the catch?”

Tabitha Knight is just getting out of a one year relationship that changed the woman she is; she may have loved her ex, but she did not like the person he turned her into. Now
Amanda  Wooden
Oct 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 STARS
I am a huge fan of Shantel Tessier's Undescribable series, so of course I was super excited for a new novella series with her. New characters, with new backgrounds and of course hot sex (since Shantel is known to write some HOT scenes)! And DASH definitely does not disappoint! This is a short novella that will definitely leave you wanting more.

"I look down to the speedometer on my bike and see that I'm doing ninety-two in a sixty-five. Fuck!"

Erik "Dash" Dashling is reckless. He lives
Falling In Fall Book Blog
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-read-shelf
***A gifted copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.***
~*Review by Jodie Rae*~

DASH is one sexy roller coaster ride. It is told in a dual POV and we get to see Tabatha's and Dash's sides. I love when I read a book in dual POV because you get each person's thoughts and you get to see the pain or the happiness they are feeling right at that moment. I love it as a reader because there are times when I am reading and I am like what is that person thinking. Shantel is a wonderful author and
Rebecca
Oct 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Readers first look into who Erik "Dash" Dashling is will have them panting for more and wondering what this wreckless and dangerous man will do to not only keep a job that's made for him but the girl he's willing to break all the rules for.

Because this is the first book in a serial, Shantel Tessier introduces the main characters and the troublemakers out to make their lives miserable and sets up the main conflict that will have both Dash and Tabatha questioning whether there can be anything more
ByoBook Club
Dec 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jess
I am not normally a fan of the short novella serial type books but this one was definitely intriguing.

You have Tabitha, "I am a smart-mouthed b*tch who has anger issues and a right hook to prove it."

And you have Dash, "I'm the kind of guy who would be a liability. I'm dangerous and sometimes out of control. People have a hard time with my sarcasm and say I'm hard to work with due to my inability to follow rules."

Tabatha is coming out of a bad relationship that made her feel weak and she just
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
**Received a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review**

I've read the Undescribable Series and I totally fell in love with Shantel's writing. Her books have a way to get you hooked and they all have mystery, drama, love, sex and just a bit of everything.

So when I read Dash I immediately got hooked. Erik Dashling is such a bad boy. He loves to be reckless and just doesn't care if he gets into trouble or not. But he never gets into the wrong kind of trouble.

Tabatha Knight was in a pres
Jecca
Dec 28, 2014 rated it really liked it

Alissa Evanson- A is for Alpha B is for Books
Dash is a fun little Novella with a sexy “bad boy” motorbike racer that is just as sweet and soft as he is demanding and protective.

Tabatha is a strong will woman who has spent the last year living a life with a man that broke her strength and turned her into a weak submissive that she is sick and tired of. Its time Tabatha took her life back and what better way to let loose and forget your ex than a one night hot sexy night with a stranger.

Only when that “stranger” turns out to be your father’
Books&Dreams
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
 photo bookwormsreviewicon.jpg

Tabatha and Dash's story.
This is a 5 star read for me.
It is the first book in the series & is a novella.
I love Shantel's stories and jumped at the chance to read this.

Dash is a take risk doesn't matter the consequences kind of guy. When he is offered an opportunity of a lifetime he jumps at it.

Tabitha is someone who just got out of a year long relationship that basically swallowed up who she is, she is out on the town to have a little fun. Dash sees her and he wants her. But one night i
Laura Hampton~iScream Books~
5 Big Sexy, Heart Throbbing Stars!!!!

So, this is the first book that I have read by Shantel Tessier and it will not be my last! DASH, DASH, DASH!!!!! OMG!!! I want, no wait, I NEED more DASH!!! This book maybe short, a novella, but it packs a punch. It has everything. Hot, sexy bad boys and crazy bad guys. It has adventure that gets your adrenaline pumping and it has some hot, sweet sexy parts too. Dash is your typical adrenaline junky. He lives for fast bikes and getaways. When his last high sp
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
I am becoming a serial reading addict !! This is a great start to a serial , not sure how many parts there will be but after this cliffy there could be so much going on !! You may not get a ton of detail about the characters and who they are and how they grew up but the bits and pieces you do get make it easy to like them or not !! It is a fast read with a super hot motorcycle racing troublemaker of a guy and a hot once strong willed chick that has lost her way !! Right from the start you know D ...more
Tina
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was gifted for an honest review. All I'm going to say is that, I love this new book/series by Author Shantel Tessier. We have Erik Dashling aka DASH who love fast motorcyles and enjoys the excitement that comes with it. Then we have Tabitha Knight who grew up with lots of money, but never used it to get further. She is attending college right now and helps her dad out. These are two totally different people, but some times opposites attract. Realizing Dash was working with her father i ...more
Renee at Book Happiness
Oct 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review. I am giving this 4.5. I really enjoyed this book it is hot and sexy and a fast read (a novella) What I didn't like about it was that it was to fast. I felt like we really didn't get to know the characters as well as you would in a regular length novel. I am excited to see what comes next for this serial.
Dash has gotten himself in a bit of trouble with the law and Mr. Knight wants him as one of his racers so they strike a deal. On his last night of freedom h
Cheryl
Nov 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review for Dash by Shantel Tessier

4 stars out of 5

Tabatha Knight is done being weak and living with a man who only wants to own her and boss her around.

One night out with her friend to forget about her ex, she meets Eric Dashling, the sexy motorbike racer. She gets so drunk that she ends up spending the night having the best sex of her life.

When she meets with her dad the next day, she finds out that Dash is now on her dad’s racing team.

Everything is complicated but the attraction between them
Sassy Southern
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Tabatha Knight is done being weak and living with a man who only wants to own

her and boss her around.

the best sex of her life.

When she meets with her dad the next day, she finds out that Dash is now on her

dad’s racing team.

Everything is complicated but the attraction between them can’t be ignored.

This was an awesome, quick paced st
Kristen Ollie
Nov 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG- Bad boy who races motorcycles.. Count me in!! The only thing I didn't like about this book was it was TOO SHORT!! I need MORE! More of DASH, and more of Tabatha, I just need SO much more! Good thing there is a VOL. 2 coming out, but I needed it like yesterday! Shantel Tessier, I love everything you have written, and this book was no exception. It was amazing, and I love the characters just like I always love the characters you create! 5-racing stars! I can't wait to get my hands on the 2nd ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Nov 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a really quick read to the start of what looks like a very promising series.
I really loved the characters especially Dash and Tabitha. This is a really good teaser. It certainly whet my appetite for more.

As in a lot of novellas I've reviewed I find it hard to review without spoilers. All I can say is take a chance on this book. I'm sure like me you will be hoping your not waiting too long for more of this story.
Really enjoyed it.
Lauren
Oh geez! Loved this! My only hang up? It's too short! Blasted serials! I just want more. I love that Tabatha is a heroine I feel I've been waiting for. She's kicking ass and taking names. She's finally free of her asshole of an ex-boyfriend, Rodger, but he's a man who doesn't take no for an answer. I can't wait to see what happens with Erik Dashling. And is the cover just not gorgeous?
Nicole Tillman
Nov 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Dash was a short but ultra sexy read! The intimacy is to die for and the characters are so easy to love (or hate, in Rogers case.) When it ended I actually yelled. I needed more! So much more! Its just one of those books you never want to end! Kudos Shantel!
Jenn Green
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
★✩★✩★ 5- Wicked Hott but WARNING~Cliffhanger Ahead!! -Stars

Check out my FULL post @ Bookworm Betties

Happy Reading xo Jenn
Rebecca Arbaugh
great read!

Ahh!! I NEED MORE!! Can't wait for book 2!! I need to know what Rodgers plans are! Love Dash and tabatha!!!
Charley Lindeberg
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book can't wait for the next one. Just wish is was longer was sad it came to an end.
  • The Fight (Fight, #1)
  • Heartbreak Warfare (Reflect Me, #3)
  • Benevolent
  • Her Dom's Lesson (Dominic Powers, #2)
  • Clarity
  • Salvage Her Heart
  • Inside Broken (Devil Call MC - Talon & Everly, #1)
  • Broken Road (Breaking Black, #2)
  • Hush (Senses #4)
  • Lowdown and Lush (Lush, #3)
  • Better When It Hurts (Stripped, #2)
  • Blindness
  • Fake Boobs
  • Taming Her Boss
  • Until Alex
  • Filthy 4 (Filthy, #4)
  • Wild Aces
  • Between Everything and Us (Sutton College, #1)
I'm a Texas born girl who now lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma with my high school sweetheart, and our two girls. I consider myself extremely lucky to be a stay home wife and mother. When I'm not reading or writing, I spend my time with friends and family.

Dash (2 books)
  • Dash: Volume 2 (Dash #2)