Start by marking “Which Witch is Which?” as Want to Read:
Which Witch is Which?

Which Witch is Which? (The Witches of Port Townsend #1)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  196 Ratings  ·  40 Reviews
Four identical sisters are prophesied to hold the fate of the entire world in their powerful hands.

Meet the Witches of Port Townsend:

Moira -
A water witch, Moira has always been a healer, but the one soul she can't mend is her own. When a mysterious message promises the chance to answer the questions about her muddy past, she hops on the first plane out of the bayou and
Published October 13th 2014 by Ardent Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Which Witch is Which?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Which Witch is Which?

L.A. Williams
Oct 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Tierra knows there's something missing in her life. She's an Earth witch, comfortable with her abilities, but there's a hole or three in her heart. Against the wishes of her aunt and her coven, she casts a powerful spell to draw back to herself that which has been taken. Without knowing it, she's started the world on a collision course with the Apocalypse. With a capital A.

Moira, Claire and Aerin all hear the call. They don't know who or what is pulling them west, but they cannot stop themselves
Sep 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Fun read! So you have 4 witches, an Earth witch (Teira), a Fire witch (Claire), a Water witch(Moira) and an Air (Aerin) witch and they were all separated at birth. Because according to legend if these four witches got together they would break the 7 seals and cause the end of the world. Of course you have the four Horsemen enter the story and they are tasked with stopping these women from coming together. Of course Nick (Conquest) is up with Moira and her little mini pig Cheeto, they square off, ...more
wow an awesome read by 4 amazing writers

The story is about 4 witches separated at birth - Earth, Air, Fire and Water. Each writer wrote about one sister and her matching element, as well as her journey to Tierra who always sense something was missing in her life so cast a spell to find out what. This drew first Moira the Water Witch, then Claire the Fire Witch and finally Aerin the Air Witch.

On their journey home each sister has an encounter with one horseman of the apocalypse, sent to kill the
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What do you get when you have 4 outstanding Authors collaborate on a book? One kick ass amazing read that I did not want to end. I loved all the characters, and the plot line. This will be a book I will reread many times over. It had me spellbound from page one. Each Author told the story of one sizzling sister with an equally hot Horseman and all the struggles that ensues. If you love the paranormal you need to read this book, if you love a good romance with plenty of action you must read this ...more
Barbara Blanc
Oct 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome. These four authors each wrote super fun romances. The concept of four identical sisters and their contribution to the "end of the world" is very unique. Great story lines for each of the sisters and their hero's. A must read. I understand each author will be writing their own character in a full length story one each year for the next four years. I look forward to the books coming out in the future. This story "Which Wurch is Which" is very entertaining.
Pam Sweigert
Feb 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've got to say, at the beginning of this book I was so disappointed that Kerrigan Byrne gave her characters up to other authors, as I have love her books, especially her berserker trilogy and her de Moray Druid trilogy. I liked the MacKay Banshee trilogy, but not quite as much as the other two. Anyway my review goes as follows:

Moira by Cynthia St. Aubin: I found the writing of this sister to be ridiculous and trite (I can not begin to explain how much it pains me to even use that term as I thin
Clancy Metzger
Oct 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really liked this, but I was frustrated when I got to the end and was left hanging with no resolution. Grrrr... I hope there's a sequel and it arrives sooner than later.

Still loved the story and the concept. Sexy witches, Four hunky Horsemen, pending apocalypse... what's not to love. And the familiars.... so freaking cute!!!! Yes, three exclamations worth of cuteness there.

My biggest problem was I never could decide who was causing the apocalypse and who was trying to stop it. Really...I know
Like any book with short stories some of these are better than others. I did like the common thread within this book, even though it was a bit unrealistic.

My favorite sisters were Moira and Aerin. In some ways they were similar, yet in others so different. Moira with her hillbilly ways had me laughing with her sayings, she definitely called a spade a spade. Aerin was the same in that respect, however she didn't have as colorful language.

Claire and Tierra were so so for me, especially Teirra. I d
Brigette Thoroughman
Oct 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Amazing, Spectacular, Beautiful, Hilarious, Magical.

I love this book. I love the characters. I couldn't put it down and I cannot wait for the next one. My only complaint about this is that it was too short. I finished the book and thought.... 'that's it? no.... I want more' I would recommend that everyone who enjoys a good storyline and fantastic characters to buy this book, read it, and share it with everyone you know. I personally am sharing this with my friends and family. My ma has the book
Trish R.
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
OMG! If just ONE reviewer would have told the other readers that NO ONE in the four stories got their HEA I would never have started this book. As much as I liked Nick, Moira, Dru, Claire, Aerin, Julian, Tierra and Killian, the witches vs the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse it just sucked to end the way it did. AND no word on whether there will be another book? If you want to be left up in the air then, by all means, read this book. I'm so ticked off I can't even stand it.
Noelle Temple
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Uniquely awesome

I found this to be a really creative and fun read. A unqiue twist on paranormal. I'm not sure how the authors all wrote it, but it provided an individual voice for each character and the book only got better as it went on. Super fun to read around Halloween. Be prepared for some steamy scenes and throughly independent and at times crassly funny women.
Mickey Claus
Oct 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing

What happens when several stunning authors come together? A fun filled, action packed, can't put it down, coaster ride. Filled with twists turns magic and tenderness, Which Witch is Which turns out to be the feel good family story of the year! Suprise awaits...just turn the page!
Lynn Hill
Oct 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Seriously, another must read and I am the winner. Not only a great book but written by four amazing authors. Couldn't put it down. Yup the reader is the winner. I wished I could write a more eloquent review but this just says it all!!
Debs Krulder
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I can't wait for more!! The combination of these great writers works magic!!
Gnome Claire *Wishes she was as cool as Gnome Ann*
I only read Moira's story by Cynthia St Aubin and Claire's Story by Cindy Stark before giving up at 46%.

The writing was a bit flat, the characters didn't seem to have much depth to them and there's zero explanation about why the witches are going to cause the apocalypse and why the four horsemen of the apocalypse want to stop them. But what I really disliked was the 'relationships' that the witches had with the immortals. Nick was a bit weird in Moira's story but Claire and Dru's relationship wa
Note: This is only PART 1 not book 1 - it's NOT A COMPLETE STORY!!! I really dislike when the summary of a book does not state that it does not include a full story - but is part of a serial; which this book is - and even worse now bc volume 2 and 3 are difficult to find and not in kindle versions. I do see some Goodread reviews that mention this but I try to stay away from the reviews until I'm done so I don't accidentally see a spoiler.

That being said, I did enjoy the story. Unfortunately as I
Sep 30, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio-own
Mostly I enjoyed the book but it felt like it left you hanging at the end. The character of Moira was hilarious and my favorite. This review is for the audiobook. The narrator did well with the women's characters especially Moira but the men characters weren't as good. The character War sounded like a robot and the sex scenes sounded like she was reading a grocery list. Not sure if I will go onto the next book in the series.
Dec 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
The concept is very interesting. I like that there are four heroines and four heroes in the book rather than one couple. I liked the banter and how the heroes and heroines interacted. However, I didn't much appreciate Aerin's and Moira's characters, especially Aerin's bitchiness and tendency to use men for sex and discard them afterwards, and Moira's so called 'gift' of healing anyone who needs it by sex. Kind of disgusting. Not lovable traits in heroines, in my opinion.
Jun 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: ereader
A connected series of stories. I liked the ideas and the stories were good but the authors left us without an appropriate ending. That always leaves me unsatisfied. If I put in the time to read the book I expect the author(s) to provide a satisfactory ending. However, I enjoyed the book well enough that should the authors decide to continue the story I will probably read it.
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think I'd like this book much but was very surprised at how much I did and how four authors are completely in sync with each other as a whole within this book. Everything fits as it's supposed to and seems like it was written by one person. Each story was different and the characters were unique in they own way. By the end I've come to love and appreciate each sister as she is. Which says a lot because I just couldn't stand Moira in her story. This was the only major thing I didn't like ...more
Carrie-Anne O'Driscoll
A devilishly wicked Halloween tale of epic proportions! Villains that still manage to make you want to devour them and nymphomaniac witches who can and will mesmerize you with the sway of their hips keep the pages turning with nary a spell needed.
The four distinct witches are written by four distinct authoresses that still manage to weave their magic in ways that compliment each other and keep the reader guessing. If I didn't know better, I'd suspect that Kerrigan Byrne, Cynthia St. Albin, Ti
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was four-tab-lous opening to the Port Townsend series. Once you start with this book you will want to devour the others. Each book builds on the four sisters coming together, possibly ending the world, powers at play that they don't know about. This book is the introduction of the sisters, how they are so NOT like each other and yet are SO sisters. If you have siblings, by blood or by laughter, you will recognize the bond they have. Each sister has a fabulous author that is crafting her sto ...more
Becca Sellers
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it! Four sisters, quadruplets actually, none of them knew about the other and only one of them knew of their individual powers...they each are the physical manifestation of an, fire, air and water! Cool things happen in this book and I don't want to give too much away but it's a great twist on the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse!

The story flowed seamlessly and you wouldn't even know that more than one author wrote different parts of the book! I definitely recomm
Feb 19, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Another rip off book with no ending. Why can't the publishers forewarn us about these things? Oh yeah, forgot that is how they make more money or hope to by ripping off there customers.
As it is I am saving it in my warning folder to let me know not to buy the next one when and if there is one. I do this with all the serials that I get suckered into buying by this unethical practice.

As for the story itself...was ok could have been better. This is one of the few books I could put down and go to be
Jun 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! This was such a good book! Warning though, it does have a cliffhanger, luckily the next book is out so I don't have to wait! This book mixes Christian teachings with Pagan teachings about Revelations and the end of times. Four sisters come together to fight off The Four Horseman. These Horseman are each attracted to a different sister. Each book is about one sister and how they encounter their sisters and the Horseman they are attracted to and when they meet their Horseman... it is pretty ...more
Oct 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
What happens when 4 sisters, identical twins, hereditary witches are separated at birth and grow up in completely different circumstances and locales? Ad they are all 'summoned home' and have to get a crash course in sisterhood in all it's different meanings? The results can be fun, fascinating and frustrating. Throw in the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse and a prophecy about the end of the world? Each witch brings her own unique perspective and this becomes a must read!
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book! My favorite authors all together telling different parts of a story! I loved how each author's voice brought out their character! Can't wait for the next in the series (at least I am hoping for another book in the series!)! This book is connected to a historical series by Kerrigan Byrne (The Invoked Trilogy), but it is not necessary to read them to enjoy this book, they just add to the history of the main characters in this book.
Oct 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An absolutely Fantastic book! You would never know it was written by more than one author let alone four different authors!
It's a story of four quad witch sisters who nothing of each other until the one sister calls to her what was lost against her aunts wishes.And the four horsemen of the apocalypse are sexy as heck! You have definitely got to read this book!!! Don't miss out! I so cannot wait for the next one! It's going to be fantastic!
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
This is a great start to a new series, I loved it! This is such a neat collaboration between authors. I was intrigued to see how they were going to write this book, each author has a unique voice and they have seamlessly written a book where I couldn't tell who wrote what (each author is credited before each section begins). This is a story full of hot steamy romance, suspense and mystery; definitely something for everyone. I can't wait to read what happens next!
T.M. Cromer
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book!

This collaboration of stories was wonderfully done. There was humor, strong female characters, dangerous men, and just enough sexiness without being over done. The plot was well thought out and executed over all the story lines. I highly recommend this to anyone.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Indecent (The Moray Druids, #2)
  • The Psy-Changeling Series Books 6-10 (Psy-Changeling, #6-10)
  • Micah's Magick (Elemental Witches, #4.5)
  • My Forbidden Desire (My Immortals #2)
  • The Gathering: Gideon and Kalie (The Gathering Tales, #2)
  • The Witch and the Huntsman (Witches, #3)
  • The Sisters of Magic Trilogy Boxed Set (Sisters of Magic, #1-3)
  • Witch Way (Magical Holiday Tales, #1)
  • Wild Men of Alaska (Wild Men of Alaska #1-4)
  • Blood, Smoke and Mirrors (Bad Witch #1)
  • Blurred Expectations (Redwood Pack, #3.5)
  • Bite the Bullet (Bitten, #5)
USA Today bestselling author Cynthia St. Aubin wrote her first play at age eight and made her brothers perform it for the admission price of gum wrappers. A steal, considering she provided the wrappers in advance. Though her early work debuted to mixed reviews, she never quite gave up on the writing thing, even while earning a mostly useless master's degree in art history and taking her turn as a ...more
More about Cynthia St. Aubin...

The Witches of Port Townsend (3 books)
  • Which Witch is Wicked? (The Witches of Port Townsend #2)
  • Which Witch is Wild? (The Witches of Port Townsend, #3)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• The Silent Shield (Kingfountain #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Terms of Enlistment (Frontlines #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Boundary Crossed (Boundary Magic, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lines of Departure (Frontlines, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • Gateway to Fourline (The Fourline Trilogy, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Scourge of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Nightstalkers (Area 51: The Nightstalkers, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Book of Truths (Area 51: The Nightstalkers, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dead Spots (Scarlett Bernard #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Rift (Area 51: Nightstalkers, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Blight of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • The Forsaken Throne (Kingfountain #6)
  • Caraval (Caraval, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Rebel Genius
    $6.38 $2.99
  • Time Patrol (Area 51: The Nightstalkers, #4)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Secret Hour (Midnighters, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The King's Traitor (Kingfountain, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Insignia (Insignia, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Hollow Crown (Kingfountain #4)
  • Moving Mars
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Blood Rose Rebellion
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Ocean of Storms
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Salt Roads
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Glass Magician (The Paper Magician Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Final Trade (The Dominion Trilogy, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Flamecaster (Shattered Realms, #1)
    $4.09 $1.99
  • Wool: The Graphic Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Wretched of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood, #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • The Reluctant Queen (The Queens of Renthia #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Timequake
    $8.99 $1.99
  • The Thief's Daughter (Kingfountain, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • The Queen's Poisoner (Kingfountain, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00