Start by marking “Show Stopper (Rock & Release, Act #3)” as Want to Read:
Show Stopper (Rock & Release, Act #3)

Show Stopper

(Rock & Release #3)

Show Stopper is the final act of Riley Edgewood's three part sexy romance serial, Rock & Release.

*********************

Cassidy Evans is spinning in a whirlwind of romance, rock stars, and racy romps between the sheets. And in steamy showers. And in fancy tour buses…

Her mind is closed to the memories that hurt her. Her heart is locked against those she's trying to forget
ebook
Published December 15th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Show Stopper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Show Stopper

Trish Bedroom Bookworms
Feb 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Edgewood - Show StopperFinally the conclusion to the Rock & Release trilogy. Show Stopper was one of those that had me emailing author Riley Edgewood wondering when the hell I was going to get the ARC because I needed it. Starstruck ended in one helluva cliffhanger and I was angry – not at Riley (okay, a little at Riley) but at Cassidy. I won’t tell you why because that would spoil book 2 if you haven’t read it, but you really should read it. Especially since you can now get all three parts of the story in one nov ...more
Candiefloss
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 'Popsicle stick' stars

Show stopper

Squeeeee! The last instalment in the 'Rock and Release' series and I got my greedy little hands on a arc. Many many thanks to the awesome author!

Show Stopper picks up where we were left in book two; Cassidy has taken a chance and ventured on a tour that she's hoping will be the escape she's been looking for this summer.

Her escape starts out hot, seriously hot! I'm just going to be straight up honest... I loved Luca! So while this is a touchy situation and
Jen
Nov 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
That was a very satisfying ending to this series!

Even if I didn't agree with a lot of what "Cassie" was doing (and wanted to throttle her), I could appreciate her reasons WHY. Grief is a powerful force and it makes people to do really stupid things sometimes.

All of Cassidy's poor decisions catch up to her, leaving her no one else to blame but the face in the mirror. She accepts responsibility, fixes what she can and hopes for a chance to redeem herself. Like it's two predecessor's, Show Stoppe
Debbie Hughes
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Riley Edgewood you now have a life long fan! I love these books! I recommend getting all three books at one time because you will lose your mind if you can’t start Show Stopper as soon as you finish Starstruck. I read VIP in a few days and wasn’t sure how I felt about the story and where it would go, but as soon as I finished Starstruck I was hooked and begging for more.

Show Stopper made me laugh and made me cry. I have now read all three books a second time to enjoy watching Cassidy come into h
Elodie
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: na-read-in-2014
I simply didn't want this book to end. High emotions run through the third installment of SHOW STOPPED. And I need more Gage in my life.

Cassidy had to learn through her mistakes and realize that no matter how far she goes, her problems still follow her. She has to resolve things on her side :)

This third installment had everything I wanted and even more. It`s stil hot, hot, hot. The writing is still gorgeous and on top of it, we finally see Cassidy facing her past.

Highly recommended!
Kelsey van Dillen
Really surprising ending, absolutely the best part of the book!
Krystal
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: quick-read
**I was provided with a copy from the author in exchange for an honest review**

When we last left Cassidy in Starstruck she was forced with a big decision...and she made it...she left Gage and went on tour with Luca James. But every day spent without Gage... her guilt fights her excitement, and she tries each day to push that away and find her escape. Her escape? Get lost in Luca James. And it gets hot QUICK. Besides the amazing sex, Cassidy is trying to blend into the scene, but the over-the-top
Deydra
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was ok
En serio necesito sacar toda la frustración que me generó el largo viaje en estas tres partes...

▪ Spoilers, spoilers everywhere ▪
Casi se resume todo con esto: Nuestra protagonista, Cassidy, es casi tan egoísta, bitch, whore, desgraciada, y pone cuernos como la siempre malamente recordada Harper, de Taking Chances.

Me hartaron sus jodidos "Luca James.".... I just left Luca James; I'm on my own on Luca James' tour bus; Luca James is bringing me on the road; I can't believe I just slept with Luca J
Bobbi

There are some series in which the first book grabs you and pulls you in and the rest of the books in the series just don't measure up. This isn't one of those series.

I loved this third installment in the Rock & Release series. At the end of the second book I was pleading for Cassidy not to get on the bus, but she did. And I found myself mumbling "told you so" or "that's what happens" often throughout this third
V. Kelly
Apr 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this series down! I loved every bit of it. I found it real and refreshing and I loved Cassidy and her raw emotions. There were a few things that kinda bugged me, mainly the constant repeating of inner dialogues in Cassidy's head. Quite often she said something at least three times in a row usually when it involved sex. But even with the constant repeating of words I just really fell for Gage and Cassidy. I loved Show Stopper and how it finished. I thought her experience with Luca ...more
Traci
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks
Perfect conclusion to the series. Made me a bit teary at a few different parts (the cemetery scene in particular), a bit ragey at others (would've loved for Cassidy to finally get to kick Jared in the nuts, but Gage did a pretty good job at breaking his face at least), and a lot swoony. Loved this series!
Denita Kee
Dec 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this series. Oh I knew Luca was gonna turn out to be a jerk. Ugh I don't like him at all. I'm so glad Cassidy finally came to her senses about Gage. Oh sweet Gage he is the best ever. I'm not sure I could have ever forgiven Cassidy. But Gage realizes that he loves her too. He has held heal her after her brothers death. He saved her when nobody else could. Great story!
Ximena Martinez
Apr 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So So good!

I read all 3 books in less than 24 hours.

Such a great story, love all the ups and downs, I wanted to punch Cassidy and hug her at the same time. I shared her grief and her happiness.

Such a great story! and can we please drool over Gage a little?

Definitely recommended for those looking for a steamy story with a feel-good ending.
Julie
May 10, 2015 rated it liked it
See my review for the full series at:

Gabriela
Dec 30, 2014 rated it liked it
Nice ! But Luca what a douche bag! I' totally never sal that coming , and Gage what a dream guy ! A Good finishing book ... I like it a lot
Meckesha Booher
Jan 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book definitely made the first two worth reading.
Krista Gallagher
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this book! Each book in this series was even better than the last. Riley Edgewood is such a gifted writer and I can't wait to read all of her titles!
Tara Rittersdorf
Jan 31, 2016
Samantha
Jan 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »

• Down to Business (Business, #1)
  • Branded
  • Crushed (Rushed #2)
  • Possess (Shamed, #2)
  • Full Steam Ahead (Sea Swept, #1)
  • Where Life Takes You (Life, #1)
  • All Secrets & Lies (All, #4)
  • Play Me Right (Play Me, #5)
  • The Waiting Game (American Gypsy, #2)
  • Trust in Me (Friends & Lovers, #3)
  • Held Against You
  • Cherished (Adam & Ella #3)
  • Captive Films: Season 2 (Captive Films, #3)
  • Liberty At Last (The Liberty Series #2)
  • Speaking Greek (Foreign Exchange, #1)
  • Heir of Secrets (Starbright, #3)
  • Wild Cards (Twisted, #3)
Sign up for Riley's newsletter to receive updates on new releases and other fun things!

Riley lives in the DC area and spends most of her time with her characters, playing with her toddler and husband, and pretending she knows how to be an adult. Former dancer. Current writer. Lifelong lover of accessories, books, and the beach. And cats. Can't forget the kitties. Of which she has two.

Rock & Release (4 books)
  • VIP (Rock & Release, Act #1)
  • Starstruck (Rock and Release, Act #2)
  • Rock & Release (Summer Love, #1)