Start by marking “Starstruck (Rock and Release, Act #2)” as Want to Read:
Starstruck (Rock and Release, Act #2)

Starstruck

(Rock & Release #2)

Starstruck is the second act of Riley Edgewood's three part sexy romance serial, Rock & Release.

Cassidy Evans is a mess.

On the surface, everything seems perfect. New friends, a job she loves—and the very talented (in and out of the sheets) Gage Logan is making this summer the hottest of her life.

But as her heart opens to Gage, feelings she's been trying to avoid slip
ebook
Published December 1st 2014

To ask other readers questions about Starstruck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Starstruck

Debbie Hughes
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So if you liked VIP you are going to love Starstruck! OMG!! I read it in record time! It picks up right where you left off and never slows down! It has my heart racing wanting more. I feel like I'm watching Cassidy grow up and I can't wait till she figures it all out. I am counting the days for Show Stopper! Riley Edgewood your killing me and I love it!
Mandie Baxter
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-book-owned
What the F?!?!?! I NEED it to be the 15th because I need book 3.
Trish Bedroom Bookworms
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**originally posted for Bedroom Bookworms***
Edgewood - Starstuck
Okay, I’m not going to go on and on about Starstruck (because I already did that on VIP) but here’s the short version: I really loved this whole series. I really do not care for serials, but 1) Riley puts the full trilogy out over 6 weeks, which is reasonable and 2) I got insider access because I’m super special which was cool. You don’t really care about that because the whole trilogy is out now so you can get the whole darned thing, but trust me that
Krystal
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: quick-read
I loved Starstruck! Riley Edgewood really knew how to capture our hearts, and have us wanting more.

***I received a copy from the author in exchange for an honest review.***

When we last saw Cassidy, she was going to let Gage go, but instead she keeps throwing herself into him. He spends every night in her bed. The rise of their bodies together, the gasping for breath, she clings to those moments, to those fragile strands of the one thing that truly allows her mind to go blank. Outside the sheets,
Candiefloss
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 'torn' stars

Starstruck = bookstruck. I am seriously loving this series.

Wow. Just wow! I was super super lucky and extremely grateful to have received an advanced copy of the second instalment in the Rock & Release series from the author!

This follow on was everything I needed it to be and more! Holy shit. I loved it and I need to read the next book like yesterday!

Usually I steer away from books that have this kind of situation present, but damn, the author rocked it and it completely wor
Denita Kee
Dec 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow did that just happen right now???? I'm so mad at Cassidy right now. My heart is breaking for poor Gage. He just wants to be with Cassidy, make her happy, and get to know more about her. I don't get why she keeps pushing him away. I know she keeps remembering her dead brother but Gage has nothing to do with that. He doesn't push her to talk about it. He's nothing but perfect to her and understanding. Ok then walks Luca into the picture. I like him ALOT. I see why he's drawn to the smart ...more
Bobbi
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*

"Cassidy Evans is a mess".....is sooooo right!

Loved this book! Love this series and am itching to get at the next one. I NEED to know what happens. I can't tell you what I'm secretly hoping will happen because that will ruin the ending for you. And that's no fun. But I'm crossing my fingers!

I read this book in no time. I was flipping through the pages to find out if Cassidy would finally make a decision only to find myself on the f
M
Apr 25, 2016 rated it liked it
No soy muy fan de los triángulos amorosos por el hecho de que shippeo a todos (já!). Me gustan mucho los libros que incluyen personajes que sean artistas, así que un cantante pop-rock que es hiper mega famoso obviamente me atrajo al instante. Creo que hubo un poquitín de desarrollo de los personajes pero no el suficiente, Cassidy se me hace bastante insoportable pero el resto de los personajes hacen la historia más llevadera. Con respecto al primer libro, este me pareció mucho más entretenido.
V. Kelly
Apr 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another great book by Edgewood. Only this time I wanted to strangle Cassidy. Sure what girl doesn't want a hot sexy rock star to fall for them? But when you have a sexy, playful, devoted guy like Gage even sexy rock stars dim in comparison. When the act came to an end I was like seriously? What the hell is wrong with you! The only reason I gave it four stars is because I was so mad with Cassidy and her dumb decisions. Otherwise I loved this book just as much as the other two.
Ximena Martinez
Apr 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loving it!!

Cliffhanger much??

How could anybody not read the next book?

Cassidy is so confused I'm confused too.

Amazing characters, not your typical story.

Totally recommended...on to book #3
Carole
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: college
It is hard for me to like the heroine as she is such a tease in this
book. Talk about flighty, irresponsible and immature - I really
feel sorry for Gage.
Traci
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks
Mad I took so long to get back to this one! SO. Good. Gage, Luca. Luca, Gage. Swooooon. I'm betting on Gage. ;)
Kelsey van Dillen
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
The book takes an interesting turn here..
Jen
Nov 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
WHA--?! WHY?! *SHAKES FIST AND STARTS BOOK 3*
Gabriela
Dec 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
i'm kind of hatind Cassie .. what ir wrong with her ?? damm it !!
Meckesha Booher
Jan 05, 2015 rated it liked it
This one was definitely better than the first one.
Leonella Navas
Apr 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
no pueden dejarme asi quiero seguir leyendooo
Paige Gilmour
Nov 19, 2014
Andreina L.
Mar 19, 2016
Julie
May 10, 2015 rated it liked it
See my review for the full series at:

Lisa
Dec 26, 2014
Michelle
Oct 30, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Down to Business (Business, #1)
  • Branded
  • Possess (Shamed, #2)
  • Crushed (Rushed #2)
  • Full Steam Ahead (Sea Swept, #1)
  • The Waiting Game (American Gypsy, #2)
  • Captive Films: Season 2 (Captive Films, #3)
  • Held Against You
  • Play Me Real (Play Me, #4)
  • Tempting Fate (Serendipity, #2)
  • Heir of Secrets (Starbright, #3)
  • Trust in Me (Friends & Lovers, #3)
  • Cherished (Adam & Ella #3)
  • Where Life Takes You (Life, #1)
  • Through The Veil (#1)
  • Liberty At Last (The Liberty Series #2)
  • Holding onto Hope: The Complete Hope Trilogy (Hope Trilogy, #1-3)
  • Bulletproof Weeks (When You're Gone, #2)
Sign up for Riley's newsletter to receive updates on new releases and other fun things!

Riley lives in the DC area and spends most of her time with her characters, playing with her toddler and husband, and pretending she knows how to be an adult. Former dancer. Current writer. Lifelong lover of accessories, books, and the beach. And cats. Can't forget the kitties. Of which she has two.

Rock & Release (4 books)
  • VIP (Rock & Release, Act #1)
  • Show Stopper (Rock & Release, Act #3)
  • Rock & Release (Summer Love, #1)