Start by marking “Eventide (The Sepherene Chronicles #1)” as Want to Read:
Eventide (The Sepherene Chronicles #1)

Eventide (The Sepherene Chronicles #1)

3.56  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Held within the soft embrace of semi-consciousness upon a strange world, Lucius can barely hear the argument that rages over his fate. Little does he know they're the voices of angels and that he is about to be pulled into an ancient struggle of epic proportions where more than his own destiny will hang in the balance.

In a time where religion has become no more than a conv
Published November 1st 2014 by Daniel Beazley

To ask other readers questions about Eventide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eventide

Stephanie (Bookfever)
Books that have angels in them are usually really not my thing. I think I maybe only like two books that have angels in them. I decided to read this book because the author had send me a review request and Jennifer from Book Bird Reviews thought I might like it. And guess what? I ended up really liking Eventide, which came as a bit of a surprise to me. It was something new and different.

When I started reading this book I was a bit confused as to what in the world was going on. I guess I just di
Yvonne (bookishpanda)
I actually feel a little bad for giving this only 2 stars. It wasn't that bad, but just not for me. I can see why other people would love this and maybe I didn't pay enough attention to get things right.

I didn't really care about the characters and was mostly confused because either I didn't read it properly, or there weren't enough explanations. The long chapters (there were only 3 and a prologue, if I remember correctly) were VERY long and took me forever to read, which was frustrating and a b
Stephanie Dagg
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Sepherene Chronicles show a very different side to this talented indie author. Daniel Beazley's previous books have been comical fantasy - Goblins Know Best and The Rotten Roots, both of which you really should read - and whilst we're still in the reamlm of the paranormal with his new series, there is a serious, spiritual theme to these books. We're in metaphysical and visionary territory.
Lucius is possessed by an angel, Sepherene, who is on a mission to find and destroy her fallen brethren
Eisah Eisah
Jun 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Joy
Aug 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sepherene is a Fallen Angel seeking redemption and Lucius is a human with a difficult past. Together the two must work as one to accomplish a dangerous mission. The catch, Sepherene must inhabit Lucius body in order to fight against a number of deadly foes. Using his body and her heavenly powers they must hunt down and destroy Serephene’s brethren of Fallen Angels who have been living amongst humankind as Gods. In a world where the lines between good and bad are blurred Lucius must not let his f ...more
Usually I don't have much luck with angel books besides Thomas E. Sniegoski's The Fallen novels and Lauren Kate's Fallen novels. Eventide is now the best angel story I've ever read. It mixes fantasy and sci-fi together to create a new and fantastic setting.
Lucius Gavalas has an angel inside of him, Sepherene, who is out to put an end to other fallen angels believing that she will be accepted back if she succeeds. Lucius is the poor soul who ends up having his body used as Sepherene fights the fa
Kim
Jun 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Eventide is a quick story with a mix of Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Lucius’ body is inhabited by an angel named Sepherene. She uses his body to fight the fallen angels in an effort to redeem herself and be welcomed back into her world. Not much is revealed about Lucius except he has a sordid past filled with addiction and depression.

Filled action, Eventide is different from a lot of other angel centric books that I have read. I really enjoyed the push/pull between Sepherene and Lucius. The details were
madz
Apr 09, 2015 rated it liked it
This story is too short.
Jack Ketch
Tom Gordon
Apr 19, 2017
Len Evans Jr
Jun 15, 2017
Daniel Beazley was born and raised in the South West of England. Growing up he became captivated and drawn into the World of fantasy courtesy of the writings of Tolkien, Feist, Gemmell, Lewis, Livingstone and Dever. These together with films like Conan, Red Sonja, The Dark Crystal, Willow and Krull, truly inspired him to want to join the creative journey that is fantasy.

He began writing in 1996 wh
More about Daniel Beazley

The Sepherene Chronicles (3 books)
  • Dark Shroud (The Sepherene Chronicles #2)
  • Night's Shadow (The Sepherene Chronicles #3)