Start by marking “Turbulence (Turbulence, #1)” as Want to Read:

Turbulence

(Turbulence #1)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  13,202 ratings  ·  1,930 reviews
Kiss me harder.
Take me again and again...

Boy meets girl. Boy charms girl. Boy fucks girl.
Our story was supposed to end right after the orgasms, right after we went our separate ways.

But then we saw each other again...

Our hearts were sup
Published August 29th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Turbulence, please sign up.
Anaee In case it is needed, here is an update on this: the book has been released on August 29th, 2016. Enjoy!

·  13,202 ratings  ·  1,930 reviews

Start your review of Turbulence (Turbulence, #1)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
All the Stars

So you know those books that have you all like this?

description

Those books that you are so into that you get irrationally pissed off when your co-worker rudely tries to talk to you about work stuff - as if! - when you are obviously reading?

description

Those books that make you sit in the locker room at work - way after work is legit over and you should legit be on the freeway home, but you can't read on the freeway - well...not efficiently anyway...J/K folks, distracted driving is bad.

Anyway, as I was sa
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
FREE EPILOGUE! | AMZ US | B&N | KOBO | WHITNEY G. |

★★★★★! Turbulence (stand-alone). A heartfelt tumultuous & illicit worldwide affair between a pilot & flight attendant with issues & secrets!

“I need to fuck you again. Preferably the second we land in London, but I’m not opposed to doing it after you get finished serving either.”

Book 1: Turbulence
Book 1.5: Turbulence – The Epilogue
- FREE!
Turbulence (stand-alone) is the unraveling of a turbulent, forbidden and addicting af
Christy
Oct 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
 photo 3A42B6BA-3215-4A59-85EA-1DEF3C35C958_zpsjjp0eapb.png
I know, once again, that all is lost. All is us. All is Turbulence.

Oh, how I love forbidden love stories! I also love Whitney G’s writing and the fact that she can write the best cocky yet broken heroes. I thought Andrew was an impossible asshole- well, Jake takes the crown when it comes to that title! Yet somehow, he’s still mostly lovable. He’s a stickler for grammar, a top-notch pilot, and an all around incorrigible man. See what I mean-
“You know… if it weren’t for a certain mar
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Oct 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!

description

If you love forbidden love stories as much as I do, then you don’t want to miss this one! Whitney G. delivered an intense, steamy and also a little emotional at times story that kept me at the edge of my seat the entire time for one reason or another. The story was well written and really gripping from start to finish and features two well portrayed characters that entertained me in many ways until the end.

“You don’t need to like me to fuck me,” he said. “You just need to like f
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦What could be better than a hot as fuck, arrogant, cocky, wealthy and single pilot? Jake does what he wants and lives by his own rules. And nothing can get him fired. NOTHING! Why? Well, that's a big question, isn't it?

➦Gillian, however, knows a thing or two about being fired. She starts a new career as a flight attendant and ends up crossing paths with Jake, who she has met before under some peculiar circumstances. Did I pique your interest yet?

❤What I absolutely loved was an OTT personality o
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
May 07, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: no-just-no
Just going to hide in a corner since I'm the only one who seems to dislike this book....
 photo tumblr_muzlfd3Bnq1s266z3o1_400_zpsujffh1as.gif

If Fifty Shades of Grey and Ugly Love had a baby, it would be this.

The similarities:
*An emotionally unattached hero claiming he won't and can't do "more" and doesn't have girlfriends
*A sex only relationship between the MCs
*Hero/heroine defining a set of rules to make sure the sex doesn't turn into more
*A heroine agreeing to the sex only relationship, but eventually falls for the hero
*The hero who also h
Bibi
Sep 01, 2016 rated it it was ok
Well shucks.

Seeing as WGW is one of my all-time favorite authors and this book has been highly anticipated for almost 2 years, it slays me to write this review.

Let me preface with this: I'm not a fan of women who engage in a purely sexual relationship while hoping the man will eventually fall in love with them. If you have to ask a man why he doesn't want to have a conversation or go out on dates or why he cares little about your non-coital activities, then, you are not in a relationship- but a
Jennifer Kyle
Nov 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 STARS

[image error]

I’m super excited to report that Whitney G. is back with another sarcastic, cocky, delicious, hero in Jake C. Weston. Jake is unapologetic sexy pilot who readers and Gillian Taylor won’t be able to resist.

description

Gillian Taylor is working two jobs all the while nursing the pain from the implosion of her dream job at the The New York Times. She’s working as a flight attendant for Elite Airways and cleaning for a well to do apartment building in Manhattan. Jake and Gillian’s paths cro
A.
HOLY. HOT. BATMAN.

Where? Where can I find me a Jake? This unbearable and rude asshole with his impossible Dr. House personality and grammatically correct tongue?

Ladies, if you haven't met Jake yet, this is the last call for boarding! Fasten your seatbelts, keep your seats upright and prepare for the ride of your life!

P.S. Sorry Drew, you’ve been squeezed into second place.

P.P.S. Ms. Williams, you do realize you ruined me for all non-fictional men?

QUICK REVIEW:

Enjoyment:: 5/5
Writing style: 5/5
S
Aestas Book Blog
Aug 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED :::

If you're a fan of sexy, angsty, and intense forbidden romance, then this is the book for you! I have to admit that I'm always drawn to mysterious, tortured heroes with hidden pain. They steal my heart every time and Jake made my heart ache even while making me swoon and fan myself. The romance was hot, HOT, H-O-T and Gillian and Jake were oddly so perfect for each other despite the undeniable fuckedupness of their relationship. He had rules. She had feelings. The
Eda**
Oct 02, 2014 rated it liked it

** 3 STARS **

“I won't be the guy you think you can call when you need to talk to someone. Unless it's about how wet your pussy is, I don't want your name on my call log, and I don't need you thinking we'll ever be friends.”

Hmm...

I wonder what everyone else saw in this book that I apparently couldn't see.

While 5-star reviews are flying around, I believe the story wasn't as intriguing as we've been expecting it to be. I mean the main plot is nothing unique. The guy just wants sex.
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'My Anomaly' Stars!
ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.
 photo Turbulence - Whitney G._zps4dfl7ztu.png

It has been a while since Whitney G released a new book. As you may know she had some obstacles along the way but now she is back and better than ever!! And let me tell you, what a great way to come back with this absolutely fantastic and extremely erotic novel!

Turbulence is a standalone story and it introduces a new theme for this writer: the air world. This fiction is a magnificent taboo love story be
Sabrina
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

♫Listened to the audio for a re-read 12/29/2017♫

3.5 Stars
Good morning ladies and gentleman, and welcome aboard this flight to a forbidden affair, with a layover in heartbreak city and can't-get-my-pants-off-fast-enough county. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the on board entertainment.

Holy hell this was a hot book! Jake Weston can be my captain any day. His brash manner and the way he spoke to people should have turned me off of him the instant he opened his mouth,
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
3.5 STARS

Look, I don’t typically do one night stands.”
“Then we won’t call it a one-night stand.”
“A night of meaningless sex, then?”
“A night of fucking,” he said, his voice low. “A night of me owning your pussy on every single surface in my hotel room. If we make it past the alley, that is.”

If you like them brooding, mysterious, completely relationship phobic, mercurial, dirty talking and beasts in the sack...meet Jake Weston. Your next BBB. Broken Book Boyfriend. I'm totally coini
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5 Come Fly with Me Stars

Whitney G. is a one click read for me. I don’t even have to read the blurb to auto buy anything she writes. I know when I pick up a Whitney G. book, I’m going to get a non-stop, addictive, romance filled read.

Turbulence is no expectation. It hit all of my expectations. I was captivated, I was glued to the pages, I fell in love with Jake and I wanted to be Gillian. What I loved most about this story is just how well written it was. I felt like the plot was very developed,
Corina
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow, what a great book.

I personally just loved the plot. Flight attendant meets hot pilot. Of course drama ensues. Emotions are getting entangled. And steamy encounters kept me flipping pages.

Ok, the pilot theme is not new but this take on was refreshingly captivating. It was quite unique and it even had a touch of the forbidden which made the storyline even more interesting to me.

I loved how sarcastic Jake was. Although he was a little bit assholy, demanding and emotionally damaged I enjoyed hi
Ramona Popescu

This is my first book from Whitney G. and I have mixed feelings about it.
I am not a fan of instant love, I prefer a slower and deeper connection that only time can provide, but when I have the chance to read this type of books, expectations are high.

This book was different when instant love is concerned, because for a long period of time I had no clue what our heroes were doing.. I believed that they are attracted to each other, but them something happens and they fight, and then they are back
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
ezgif-com-video-to-gif-1
I enjoyed this book... ❤
The story was really cute - I laughed out loud and enjoyed the 'push and pull' between the characters, especially the hero's dirty mouth (this author definitely loves them dirty!!!) 😂💥

📚 “𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣. 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄’𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧.” 📚

During the COVID-19, I was completely jealous when they flew around the world - BUT... it did not renew anything... to be honest, there were time
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Nov 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4 STARS

I was so excited for this book that when it appeared on my kindle I may have danced a little.! Seriously I was wondering when we will have this story.I'm so happy that Whitney G. is finally back!!!

description

I loved this storyline I was immediately captivating and I enjoyed every minute of this story!Gillian and Jake have an amazing chemistry.Full of passion,intensity and pure bliss.Jake was arrogant, smart,super hot and cocky.He had his own rules but Gillian will brake all of them!!

Generally it
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

*****5 Stars*****

“Our rules were simple. Our passion was scandalous. Our hearts were supposed to be safe…”

description

Wow! That was so HOT! If you love angsty, forbidden love stories with a cocky, sexy-as-sin man in uniform, then “Turbulence” is definitely a book you should sink your teeth into. This was exactly what I needed to read and more. This was the first book I have read by Whitney G. and I can assure you it won’t be the last.

I am always a magnet for the mysterious tortured alpha male hero wit
Alp
Top three things I HATE about the books I read :

1. On-again-off-again/push-pull/back-forth/hot-cold relationship.
2. Doormat/weak heroines.
3. The heroes or heroines with love/trust issues.

And guess what? I got them all here. Oh, lucky me! THANK. YOU. VERY. MUCH.

To be honest, this book came nowhere close to my expectations. I was sorely disappointed. The plot was ok but the story moved at a snail’s pace. There were too many unnecessary sex scenes, but thankfully, some of them were short and not
Eliza

4.5 STARS

One of the most exciting things this year was the return of Whitney Gracia Williams. The build-up to Turbulence was perfectly pitched and the buzz grew daily with every teaser that was given.

It was fun, over the top and an indulgent reading experience I thoroughly enjoyed. Was it completely plausible? No. Did I care? Again, no.

It was sexy and laugh out funny and I enjoyed every minute of it. If I had to compare Turbulence to any of Whitney’s previous releases, I'd compare it to the Re
Lo Bookfrantic
4.5 hot & funny stars loved it!!

Got my Arc wohoo been waiting patiently for this baby...

I.CAN'T.WAIT!!!!

~~~~~BLURB~~~~~

Take me again and again…

Boy meets girl. Boy charms girl. Boy fucks girl.

But then we saw each other again…

Our passion was scandalous.
Our hearts were supposed to
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
2 stars.

This book was not for me. But just because it wasn’t, doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be enjoyable for someone else. Despite my problems with the book, I couldn’t let it go. I had to know what happened, what Jake’s story was, what happened to Gillian, such and such. Whitney G. has an amazing writing style; it was compelling and was quite the page-turner.

First, let me tell you my reasons why this book would be enjoyable for others.

Jake C. Weston. He’s the hot, brooding alpha male star of th
~Stéphanie's Journal~
Stand-alone
HEA: (view spoiler)
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Trigger: (view spoiler)

Holy Moses I adored this book!

[image error]

For my angst-whore friends, pick this right now. You've got it until the last page! Trust me it's the best kind of torture.

“This is hardly love.”
“Then it’s hardly lust.”
“Then we’ll just call it us.”

I'm afraid I won't say much about the story other than read the blurb. This is an erotic story so expect a lot
Beverly
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Two things, I love forbidden love and I love Whitney G. If you haven’t read her books, I highly recommend them! She writes sexy assholes better than just about anyone else. Some of her men are the ones you love to hate or forget to hate because they are so irresistible.

This story is actually two things, first, it’s forbidden love like I said, but it also has an eliminate of mystery. Jake Weston is one of the best commercial pilots, but his attitude leaves much to be desired. Throughout the stor
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Sep 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I FUCKING loved it!!!! :D

Oh my God. Why the hell I waited to read this book? Slap me please!!! :-D

Take me again and again…

Boy meets girl. Boy charms girl. Boy fucks girl.

But then we saw each other again…

Our passion was scandalous.
Our hearts were supposed to be safe…

But when you
Dilek VT
My actual rating is 4,5 stars

I normally don’t like “asshole heroes"; and if I love them, then it means he has a special charm of his own for me to ignore his “asshole side” :) and Jake in this book, surely did have his charm with his blue eyes, dirty blond hair and with his dirty talk. He had an awesome sense of humor.

He wasn’t always an asshole but so many people he loved and trusted betrayed him in the past that he became a man with walls to protect himself from being hurt again.

I really
Sophia Triad
Nov 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
I travel frequently by airplane and this book has made me really worried.

I hope that the following were created by the author’s imagination and they can never actually happen:

1. The pilot of the airplane is having sex with the flight attendant during flight.
2. The pilot is having sex with the flight attendant while the plane is on air and it is experiencing turbulence.
3. The pilot is walking around the plane moments after takeoff in order to talk to the flight attendant for personal matters.
4. T
~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4.5 Stars ★★★★

It's no secret that I love the biggest arsehole heroes, and Jake was no exception, he was rude, arrogant and extremely unemotional, but that's the beauty of fiction, I would never put up with a man like this in real life, but to watch a character like Jake fall in deep with a woman, hard and unexpectedly, is one of my biggest guilty pleasures.

"I won't be the guy you think you can call when you need to talk to someone. Unless it's about how wet your pussy is, I don't want yo
Goodreads Librari...: Different books in the same one 5 224 Feb 18, 2018 03:14AM
Goodreads Librari...: Separate books 3 16 Feb 18, 2018 02:59AM
C.D.'s Canaries: Turbulence BR 9/6/16 105 63 Nov 28, 2016 01:13PM
Can't wait! 1 67 Oct 02, 2014 09:01AM

• The Rivals
  • Beautifully Cruel (Beautifully Cruel, #1)
  • Inappropriate
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Bossman
  • Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • The Bad Guy
  • Egomaniac
  • The Maddest Obsession (Made #2)
  • Wrong (Cafe, #1)
  • Beautiful Mistake
  • Our Way
  • Dirty Headlines
  • My Favorite Souvenir
Whitney G. is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author. Her books are currently published in over a dozen languages.

She lives deep in the Tennessee woods and spends most of her time drinking coffee while penning dirty-talking alpha males.

Find out more about her next project at www.whitneygbooks.com

(Be sure to sign up for "The F.L.Y. List" as that's the best way to receive new release update

News & Interviews

“Are your ellipses (...) implying something significant or do you just enjoy abusing grammar for no reason?” 23 likes
“I honestly think you’re the most insane and infuriating woman I’ve ever met. I knew from the moment you gave me a tour of my own goddamn apartment that you were a special brand of psycho.” 17 likes