Start by marking “Seeds of Iniquity (In the Company of Killers, #4)” as Want to Read:
Seeds of Iniquity (In the Company of Killers, #4)

Seeds of Iniquity

(In the Company of Killers #4)

4.41  ·  Rating details ·  3,896 Ratings  ·  478 Reviews

#5 - THE BLACK WOLF
#6 - BEHIND THE HANDS THAT KILL
#7 - SPIDERS IN THE GROVE

---

Victor Faust’s new Order is growing. Business is good as there is no rest for the wicked in an underground world of hardcore criminals and contract killing. Relationships among the operatives
Published September 29th 2014 by Amazon Digital Services (first published September 25th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Seeds of Iniquity, please sign up.
Navyda no, you wouldn't really understand the depth of the characters

Candace
It's been over three years since I began this series, and over two years since I read 'The Swan & The Jackal'. Yet, this series continues to captivate me. Each book feels unique, but leaves me feeling even more intrigued with this misfit group of killers. I can't get enough of them.

This time around, Victor, Izabel and their assassin's order are faced with a mysterious new enemy. She can't be broken and they may have finally met their match. Nora is a trained operative...and she's determined
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
Re-read on 6/30: Just as good as the first time! Now onto The Black Wolf :)

6 stars!!

description

Normally I don’t pull this line BUT if you haven’t read at least one book in this series, dear lord you are missing out on some of the best romantic suspense (with dark elements) books out there! Seeds of Iniquity marks the second book in the series that has gotten a 6 star rating from me. With a blend of flawless & brilliant writing, complex & intense characters, and exhilarating & amazeballs twists,
Alex is The Romance Fox
Wow, this sure is not a romance and love series. It’s about unforgettable characters, violence, killing, torture and a shadowy world that I know nothing about.

Once again, the author amazes me with her beautiful writing and the way she brings these characters to life and gets you on their side is simply astonishing.

The 4th book in the In the Company of Killers and is one of the darkest so far.
Most of the story happens in one place, where an unknown killer named Nora is being held prisoner and tor
Brandi
Jan 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
description

I love this series! It's suspenseful, thrilling and fast-paced. Victor and his order are faced with a new enemy. Nora, a beautiful, but deadly blonde seems to have dirt on each of them and plans to force them to confess their secrets to each other.

"Each of you has a deep, dark secret," she begins, "something you may be ashamed of, or regret, or may be haunted by because it was so awful this thing you did that your conscience can't escape it."

I'm not going to go into the plot, because I feel l
Jennifer Kyle
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing

”What is happening to us? To all of us.”

description

This series is so thrilling and once again J.A. Redmerksi delivers an edge of your seat read that has all the members of Victor’s Order confessing their secrets to a gorgeous ruthless blonde who has a few of their loved ones kidnapped.

This gorgeous blonde is a killer born and bred and she has every member of this Order confessing while showing small breaks in their group and exposing a waterfall of emotions in her wake.

This woman has Izabel questioning
Lainey
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
** MY NON-SPOILER SERIES REVIEW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVyN9... **

First Read: September 13 2015
Second Read: April 2016
Third Read: April 2018

Second review thoughts: I mean, I love these characters. I'm sticking with my 5 star rating. I am completely amazed at the pacing and how Jessica builds tension in this installment. It reads like one of those season finales of a tv show. Damn. Just, everything in this book. I first fell in love with Nora the first time I read this and she's still my
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Reread December 2017

Hmm... I think there's a chance (view spoiler). Fredrik's dental chair 💺💉💀. I'm patiently waiting on book 7, crossing my fingers it will be on January (early).

One thing is for sure. I don't ship Izabel with Niklas. Bwahaha! Izabel x Victor forever ❤😈

---------------------
Vina
Dec 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
"I know I'm not your first anything, but I hope that I'll be your last everything "

I have to start with how much I'm in love with ALL the covers of this series!! but this one may be my favorite of theme all.

Oh. My. Gosh. I don't know what to say, honestly. Like, my mind is blown. So many unexpected things. Just mind-boggling. And Emily? Is it just wistful thinking or is she hopefully Fredriks possible HEA????

We are introduced to a new killer with her crazy story and plan that I was completely e
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Victor Faust <3

Jacqueline's Reads
Aug 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5+++++++++ I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH STARS

Okay, first off, I was scared by the reviews. I love J.A. Redmerski, she’s the type of author I will read ANTYHING by so when I read the mixed reviews. I was apprehensive at first. I just didn’t want to be disappointment.

I WAS AMAZED, SHOCKED, IN AWED, LOVED

This was a fantastic read and if you need something to slap you on the head and make you go crazy with good angst then SEEDS of INIQUITY is for you.

I was surprised on how short this one was, but in a
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
"And some broken men are just too broken to be put back together."

description

I'm not even going to write a proper review. My thoughts....

I expected no less. This series is incredible.

"Being a killer is hard. It’s hard not just because of the obvious, but because in living this kind of life, you don’t just kill criminals and enemies and targets…you also kill everything and everyone you love."

Oh and Fredrik?.......

That is all...

Find Me On:
InstagramFB PageFB BlogBlogTwitter
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
4 What the Freaking Hell Nora Stars

"Each of you has a deep, dark secret."

description

Victor Faust is trying to establish his new Order.
The only thing that can shake this new foundation is its members. Willingly? No, never.
But when loved ones are kidnapped and the price that the mysterious Nora demands, is for each of them to admit his darkest secret, they might not have a choice. Loyalties will be tested, lives will be threatened and nothing will be ever the same.

And most of all, what is Nora's secret?

And
DW
May 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: killing-sarai
Woo. That was some crazy shit Nora pulled on the New Order. I don't know if they can ever recover after what she has done.
 photo BFD5F93B-CDD6-45B8-BA0F-EB0226DA8187_zpsw7j13rih.gif

This little vixen caused to much chaos for my favorite assassins.
 photo F252A954-A671-444E-92C6-C4D3CE6529B6_zps3pbdmsxt.gif

I am not a Nora fan.. At all!!
 photo 4AAF54A3-561B-4786-B4AC-9A276F0962FA_zpsneqo3zxl.gif

On to book 5
 photo BA5ED950-5EC7-4592-85D0-9C8BE117C6D4_zpsbobinyka.gif
Michelle
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!
Secrets are coming out all over the place in this book. Some I was totally shocked and others I had a gut feeling about. I couldn't help but love Nora. Her and her game of truth was very clever!
I couldn't help but be pissed off at Dorian either! Ugh!!! WTF Dorian?!?!
I was a little disappointed that most of the book is told in Izabel's POV. I wanted more of this groups POV. I want more of this series now!!
Of course she leaves us with Fredrik's POV at the end. I wish I wouldn't of read i
Nina (Minou)
description

Intense, suspenseful, and riveting. Seeds of Iniquity marks the 4th book of In The Company of Killers.

“Love makes a person vulnerable, even the most skilled, most intelligent, most unbreakable human being. It’s just how things are. None of us can help it. Some are better at controlling it than others…”

A new player enters the game, Nora Kessler.

description

She’s manipulative, calculating, and beautiful. Victor and his Order have 48 hours to confess their darkest secrets to this mysterious woman, or live
Kübra  Yağmur Aslanhan
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ah ne kadar sırlarla dolu kitaptı öyle!
Katiller Çetesi gün geçtikçe büyürken tehlikelerinde etrafında dans etmesi kaçınılmaz bir şeydi zaten. Bu sefer tehlikenin kaynağı çılgın kadın Nora Kessler.

Bir kere hatuna bayıldım. Her hareketi her lafı o kadar planlı ve özgüven dolu ki yaptıklarından dolayı ona kızmak içimden gelmedi. Hele hele onun sayesinde öğrendiklerimiz ve en sonunda istediği şey. Senin pervasızlığını yerim ben ya!

En başta da dediğim gibi sırlarla ve itiraflarla dolu bir kitap oldu.
Natalie The Biblioholic
Although I willingly and excitedly dove into this volume of murder and mayhem, I must admit that I was a little disappointed with the way some characters were portrayed :(

Izabel went from being a badass-in-training to a whiny little bitch. She irritated, annoyed and aggravated me. I ended up wanting to hear from her less than I did. I really just wanted more of anyone else. She was in the company of infamous assassins but kept pulling what amounted to the equivalent of a temper tantrum.

tantrum

Who was g
Kirsten
5+ Lets Play a Game... Stars!!!

photo imagejpg1_zps84199e84.jpg

Things have been going well, as far as the organization is concerned. Business as usual. Izabel and the four other men, with one still MIA, are handling jobs with ease.

That is until the group gets word that some loved ones are now missing. The only clue left in the wake of their absence is a note advising them to meet at a specific location, otherwise the captives will be killed. When the team arrives to their destination, they find one lone woman. This woman is
Seda
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

📚”Tam da tahmin ettiğim gibisin. Genç, deneyimsiz, geveze, kendinden emin, değişken mizaçlı ve haddini bilmez. Ancak bu yeraltı dünyasında hayatına devam edemeyeceksin, Sarai Cohen. Dokuz yıl boyunca bir seks kölesi olmak, korkunç tacizlere maruz kalmak, ölüme ve insan doğasının karanlık yüzüne şahit olmak, seni profesyonel katilliğe ve harcın olmayan bu adamlarla aynı masada oturmaya hazır hale getirdi mi sanıyorsun? Bunun da ötesinde... Eğer ben söz konusu isem, bu da senin harcın değil. Yeri
FMABookReviews
This is going to be short and sweet.

I have had this book forever. I finally had made the time to read it. The push came with Behind the Hands That Kill (In the Company of Killers #6) releasing soon. (YAY) because, VICTOR!

And yes, I loved S.o.I. It was the 8th book I have read by J. A. Redmerski. It is this genre and style I love the most by her and it is here where she is at her best, IMHO. So now I am off to read The Black Wolf (In the Company of Killers #5) because OMGAWD VICTOR will be her
Büşra Öztürk
4,5

Seri her kitabında sanki bir tık daha güzelleşiyor. Sanırım final kitabı arşa çıkacak.
Lisa *-* GiViNg It To YoU * LoCk StOcK & TwO SmOkiNg BaRrELs
Your defiance provokes me. Your mouth infuriates me. Your obsession with independence makes me question everything you do. But I love every single thing about you"

Soooo who is the mystery character to turn "The Order" up-side-on-it's-head!!! Well you'll have to read it to find out!!

I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed #Book 4 it was bloody amazin!! Definitely up there, as one of my favourite reads this year!!

Once again J.A. Redmerksi sucker punched me with her awesome latest additio
Ari
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reread November 2017

" Being a killer is hard. It's hard not just because of the obvious, but because in living this kind of life, you don't just kill criminals and enemies and targets...you also kill everything and everyone you love."

-------------------------------------------

Original review: The Daydreaming Bookworm

After having to take a mini break from the series, I was ready to jump back in to the madness, and let me tell you, the fourth installment to the In the Company of Killers seri
Beatrix
* This review is posted on Way Too Hot Books. *

Seeds of Iniquity is book 4 in the Company of Killers series and is, in my humble opinion, the best one so far. It was well plotted out and we have real character development. I think that with each book this series continues to get better.

Nora Kessler. The main reason I enjoyed this installment so much is the appearance of a new character. And not just any character. Enter Nora – kickass, fierce new female in the gang. I have to say I’m quite pl
Irmak
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kütüphanem
İlk üç kitaptan sonra seriye biraz ara vermiştim. 4.ve 5.kitap kitaplığımda yerini almasına rağmen okumadım çünkü okumaya başladığımda kana kana su içer gibi okuyacağımı biliyordum. Fakat 6.kitabında kitaplığımda yerini almasıyla 'Irmak artık seriye devam etmenin vakti geldi' dedim.

İyi ki dedim.

O kadar özlemişim ki Katiller Çetesini okumayı. İşlerimden dolayı tek oturuşta bitirememiş olsam bile aynı gün içerisinde bitirdim kitabı. Redmerski'nin anlatımı öyle akıp gidiyor ki okuyamama dönemine de
ஐ฿υκєτஐ
Sırlar ve itiraflar.Çok iyiydi ya.
Nawal
I have no idea where to start!

This is one of my favourite series. I fell in love with book one right at the time when I was getting in to this whole suspense/ romance genre so this series is pretty special to me. I love it’s concept, getting hooked on to all the action scenes and wondering what else could possibly happen in the company of killers. This book certainly delivered!

We have a new member ladies and gentlemen, Nora. She’s manipulative, a pro at getting information out of people and pret
arissa
Well,

This is one of my favorite series of all times, it has amazing characters and I love them all. Though right now I can only think about Fredrik and Niklas, they're my favorites (precious dysfunctional killers).
Spoiler alert! 2 55 Jan 13, 2016 11:26AM
In the Company of...: * SEEDS OF INIQUITY Reader Questions 39 187 Mar 06, 2015 01:00AM
Izabel's secret... *SPOILERS* 2 105 Nov 03, 2014 08:06PM
Nora's prediction about Victor and Izabel *SPOILERS* 21 132 Oct 18, 2014 01:52AM
In the Company of...: Loved it! 1 63 Oct 05, 2014 03:50PM
Who do you see as Victor, Izabel, Serafina, etc...? 1 37 Oct 04, 2014 08:12PM
Victor and Niklas *SPOILERS* 1 53 Oct 04, 2014 03:23AM
  • Locked and Loaded (The IMA, #3)
  • Lying with Scorpions (Memory of Scorpions, #2)
  • Made (Sempre, #0.4)
  • The Devil's Reprise (Devils, #2)
  • Honor Bound (The Estate, #3)
  • Craving's Creek
  • Inferno (SKALS, #4)
  • Dead Surround (Julia Poe Vampire Chronicles, #2)
  • Her Master's Teacher (Masters, #2)
  • Escape from Paradise (Paradise, #1)
  • Deadly (Empathy, #3)
  • Consumed (Keeping her in the Dark, #2)
  • The Heart Has Reasons
  • Arrow to the Soul (No Mercy, #2)
J.A. (Jessica) Redmerski is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, international bestseller, and award winner, who juggles several different genres. She began self-publishing in 2012, and later with the success of THE EDGE OF NEVER, signed on with Grand Central Publishing/Forever Romance. Her works have been translated into more than twenty languages.

Jessica is a

In the Company of Killers (7 books)
  • Killing Sarai (In the Company of Killers, #1)
  • Reviving Izabel (In the Company of Killers, #2)
  • The Swan & the Jackal (In the Company of Killers, #3)
  • The Black Wolf (In the Company of Killers, #5)
  • Behind the Hands That Kill (In the Company of Killers, #6)
  • Spiders in the Grove (In the Company of Killers, #7)
“I know I'm not your first anything, but I hope that I'll be your last everything.” 80 likes
“Sé que no soy tu primer algo, pero espero ser tu último todo.” 11 likes